• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half his comments say otherwise. The other half say what he had for lunch.

I also talk about dinner too....get it right.

51% of my comments are sports related.
15% are about dinner.
13% are about lunch.
11% are about my undying love for Mecca.
10% are about gambling.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got a email from my kids gym stating they will reopen May 4th.

:eek:

If they do it smart, might not be a problem. Like limiting how many kids can be there at one time, increased supervision, mandated hand washing, wiping down the equipment many times a day, etc.

Mecca, get ready because stuff is going to start slowly opening up everywhere (with extra precautions). And it will be ok.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do it smart, might not be a problem. Like limiting how many kids can be there at one time, increased supervision, mandated hand washing, wiping down the equipment many times a day, etc.

Mecca, get ready because stuff is going to start slowly opening up everywhere (with extra precautions). And it will be ok.
It's absolutely retarded to open the gyms, Boys and Girls Club etc

If it's not safe to go to school, it's not safe to go to the Boys and Girls club.

I don't need to get ready for shit.

Me and mine will be in the house.

If the infection rates skyrocket, we will stay there.

If others are cool playing Russian roulette for the sake of making a few bucks...

Well, that's why we live in America.

Everyone has the right to be as stupid with their own safety as they like.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's absolutely retarded to open the gyms, Boys and Girls Club etc

If it's not safe to go to school, it's not safe to go to the Boys and Girls club.

I don't need to get ready for shit.

Me and mine will be in the house.

If the infection rates skyrocket, we will stay there.

If others are cool playing Russian roulette for the sake of making a few bucks...

Well, that's why we live in America.

Everyone has the right to be as stupid with their own safety as they like.

That's actually close to the truth. Why not trust people to make their own risk assessments? And require extra precautions? They are back to school in China. With crazy precautions like enforced distancing, wiping down every classroom between every class, masks for everyone, etc.

It's not making a few bucks. Do you know what happens in an economic collapse? The hardships, the despair, the suicides, the opioid addictions? Depressions kill just like viruses do. There has to be a common sense way to not let this thing have us all cowering in fear for months on end. It's not necessary.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last month was also with the majority of people staying the fuck inside

Yep. That's why the numbers are turning for the better, the shutdown worked. All over the world.

It's not over of course, but it's working.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That's why the numbers are turning for the better, the shutdown worked. All over the world.

It's not over of course, but it's working.
And it is the exact wrong time to open things up. Yes slooowly things are working although testing is still at 1% of the population.
They are now finding out that there are many more that are asymptomatic

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is the exact wrong time to open things up. Yes slooowly things are working although testing is still at 1% of the population.
They are now finding out that there are many more that are asymptomatic

It's not binary. It's not shut it all down vs open everything up the same as before right now. You can make careful, smart, precautionary moves. It has to happen. Economic depressions kill too.

Many more being asymptomatic by the way proves the death rate is very low. Most who get it barely know they have it! I wouldn't be at all surprised if half of us posters have had it, and not even known.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not binary. It's not shut it all down vs open everything up the same as before right now. You can make careful, smart, precautionary moves. It has to happen. Economic depressions kill too.

Many more being asymptomatic by the way proves the death rate is very low. Most who get it barely know they have it! I wouldn't be at all surprised if half of us posters have had it, and not even known.
Death rate is low?
It just killed 30000 people in one month while we were on lockdown

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually close to the truth. Why not trust people to make their own risk assessments? And require extra precautions? They are back to school in China. With crazy precautions like enforced distancing, wiping down every classroom between every class, masks for everyone, etc.

It's not making a few bucks. Do you know what happens in an economic collapse? The hardships, the despair, the suicides, the opioid addictions? Depressions kill just like viruses do. There has to be a common sense way to not let this thing have us all cowering in fear for months on end. It's not necessary.
It's making a few bucks.

You are putting in caveats that are not even being discussed.

Anyone with $20 bucks can drop their kid off.

There is no maximum amount of kids.

As for why people shouldn't be allowed to choose for themselves, did you forget about Mardi Grad and Spring Break?

If it's something that has the ability to negatively impact large portions of society, no...

It shouldn't be up to every individual.

I have struggled mightily with this topic.

As a grown ass women, who is the government to tell me what I can, and can't, do?

In the face of so much death, I had to lay down my sword.

We haven't even tested 1/10th of the population. When each infected person spreads the virus to 2 other people on average, this is insanity.

The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale is opening three of its Valley branch locations around the Scottsdale area on Monday.

The organization stated that they wanted to serve the community in light of school district closing amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Hartley & Ruth Barker Branch in South Scottsdale, the Virginia G. Piper Branch in Scottsdale Ranch, and the Thunderbirds Branch in Grayhawk will be open to registered members from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, the organization stated.

An urgent need for a safe place for kids to go has emerged due to the ongoing virus, BGCS CEO Robyn Julien said.

We are monitoring this rapidly evolving situation and as long as we can keep our kids and staff safe, we will continue to keep our Clubs open,” said Julien.

Non-members of BGCS may register for day camps for $20 per day, while members can attend the camps at no additional charge.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Death rate is low?
It just killed 30000 people in one month while we were on lockdown

It probably will end up killing 300,000 or so worldwide after infecting at least 1 billion. Yeah, low. You know 1% of Americans die every year right? Many of them die of the flu that they wouldn't get if we all stayed home every day. Of course then, many more would die due to the economic collapse.