• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Cavs havent had much success developing players in the now G League, but the Heat have.
It makes way more sense to allow players with NBA type talent to play alot of minutes there, to continue to grow, vs cheerlead on the NBA bench or play limited minutes.
part of that is becuase the Cavs have had ACTUAL draft picks where the Heat have traded a ton of theres away and have to go dumpster diving.

also- just who are these guys yo uare talking about?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
part of that is becuase the Cavs have had ACTUAL draft picks where the Heat have traded a ton of theres away and have to go dumpster diving.

also- just who are these guys yo uare talking about?
Asked him the same. Nothing wrong with the G-league, but who have the Heat sent there and turned into more than a JAG player?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asked him the same. Nothing wrong with the G-league, but who have the Heat sent there and turned into more than a JAG player?
no one i can think of.

Who are the 2nd rounders or undrafted guys the Cavs have developed?

the recent ones that i can think of (and "recent" is a relative term) are Delly, Green, Harris ---Gibson, Boozer and Varejao if you want to go way back

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one i can think of.

Who are the 2nd rounders or undrafted guys the Cavs have developed?

the recent ones that i can think of (and "recent" is a relative term) are Delly, Green, Harris ---Gibson, Boozer and Varejao if you want to go way back
SD mentioned whiteside so that makes one.

Harris and Danny Green dod go to D/G-League for the Cavs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Miami's vast success with the G league?

The only team in the NBA that I can name off the top of my head that's particularly known to have continual success developing young players are the Spurs.

At this point you're just nit-picking in order to try to make the Heat look bad. That's wiggys job - get your own.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only team in the NBA that I can name off the top of my head that's particularly known to have continual success developing young players are the Spurs.

At this point you're just nit-picking in order to try to make the Heat look bad. That's wiggys job - get your own.
Not trying to make them look bad at all. was told about the tremendous success they have had with the G League so wondered who they had in that league who became more than a JAG. They also ripped the Cavs for their limited success developing those players.

Now, I cannot say the cavs have developed many there, but doesn't seem like Miami has been so much better. so far it's Whiteside and Tyler Johnson? Only one of which is more than a JAG.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to make them look bad at all. was told about the tremendous success they have had with the G League so wondered who they had in that league who became more than a JAG. They also ripped the Cavs for their limited success developing those players.

Now, I cannot say the cavs have developed many there, but doesn't seem like Miami has been so much better. so far it's Whiteside and Tyler Johnson? Only one of which is more than a JAG.

Tyler Johnson is a double digit scorer off the bench who actually impacts the game a lot more than the stat-sheet indicates. So yes I would say he's more than JAG

He'd probably make the starting lineup on the Cavs

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is success for an undrafted player?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was the hornets jersey, at first glance.

41vI-JTDdjL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

laughingsmiley.gif