• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herro looks pretty decent thus far. Its so early. rookies are going to be inconsistent.

as far as Garland goes- he has looked pretty solid. Thus far the 2 things that stick out about Garland to me are (i) his aggressiveness/speed breaking down a defense and (ii) he has a really pretty shot.

Yep watched the entire first 2 games and he has been hesitant the first 2 games...saw a little more aggression last game. Probably still a little nervous. His shot looks nice, when he misses it just looks a little short. His court vision needs to get better, obvious early in the season, but he made some bad passes down the stretch, really just bonehead plays and immediately after he knew it was just a dumb pass. These are both really minor things though. I need to see more from that guard combo but I really love how they can stretch the floor and blow by any defender. Milwaukee should be a great test with how great of defense they play.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously other guys contributed to the win but those 16 points were clutch and propelled them to the win in a crucial time in the game...I think that is fair.
On that I agree....but also fair to say if he wasn't ass the first 42 minutes they don't need anyone's heroics to pull out the W.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally.....but "game" is entire game. Not half the game. And Towns did more than score. Wiggins scored, had a few rebounds and did nothing else.

Even you noted the 42 minutes he disappeared. That doesn't matter?

Not one player will win you game in 99% of games but Wiggins won that game for him. Towns went something like 1 of 9 from the field in the 2nd and missed two big FT's down the stretch...not a good way to finish. It's only one game though, Wiggins is not a good player.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wiggins got hot. Only reason the Heat are not 3-0 but yeah Herro didn't play great."

My Herro comment was basically agreeing with Wiggy post lol. He didn't play good. I also don't expect every player on the Heat to have a good game every single night. You're mad because I agreed with Wiggy about Herro not playing good last night but yet if i counter Wiggy and said something about Herro not playing so bad then you would have a problem with it also right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It snowed again....or more accurately, a light dusting the sun might melt.....I am definitely noticing a pattern.

Has it snowed in Boulder yet, @Wamu?

Oh yeah. It started snowing last night. If local news was right we're due to get around 8 to 10 inches by weeks end.

But trying to predict the weather along some parts of the Front Range can be at times like trying to play darts blindfolded. But this winter storm's are first real one. The only odd thing is while it does snow here in October it's never been this much this early.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that I agree....but also fair to say if he wasn't ass the first 42 minutes they don't need anyone's heroics to pull out the W.

Once again kid, stop paying attention to the box score. Watch more basketball because this comment also isn't true

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep watched the entire first 2 games and he has been hesitant the first 2 games...saw a little more aggression last game. Probably still a little nervous. His shot looks nice, when he misses it just looks a little short. His court vision needs to get better, obvious early in the season, but he made some bad passes down the stretch, really just bonehead plays and immediately after he knew it was just a dumb pass. These are both really minor things though. I need to see more from that guard combo but I really love how they can stretch the floor and blow by any defender. Milwaukee should be a great test with how great of defense they play.
was thinking the same about his shot. Really smooth, but seems like he leaves the midrange shots a little short.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. It started snowing last night. If local news was right we're due to get around 8 to 10 inches by weeks end.

But trying to predict the weather along some parts of the Front Range can be at times like trying to play darts blindfolded. But this winter storm's are first real one. The only odd thing is while it does snow here in October it's never been this much this early.
Browns will be playing in a snowstorm? Ugh.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vinatieri made a 51 yard kick to win the game. Doesnt erase what he missed earlier, but he still won the game for them.

Instead of focusing on his game winner I'm only paying attention to the missed FG & PAT he had. Why is he still in the league?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of focusing on his game winner I'm only paying attention to the missed FG & PAT he had. Why is he still in the league?

Bc he is still clutch and kickers can stay in the league forever lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again kid, stop paying attention to the box score. Watch more basketball because this comment also isn't true
Actually, gramps, going by what others had said about the first 42 minutes. But, yeah, if a box score says the guy put up 9 points and pretty much nothing else, how would you describe his play that you saw?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc he is still clutch and kickers can stay in the league forever lol
Amen to that...speaking of that so far looks like seibert might have been our best draft pick. Though Greedy might change that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...and how does that explain the notion Wiggins had a better game than Towns?

Wiggins made the winning plays, under pressure, with the result on the line.
Yes, every point counts the same, but Wiggins is why they won.
Its been explained numerous times by people who actually saw the game.
If you can’t grasp it, cool.
Time to move on.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, gramps, going by what others had said about the first 42 minutes. But, yeah, if a box score says the guy put up 9 points and pretty much nothing else, how would you describe his play that you saw?

He played good in the 1st as well. The 2nd and 3rd was where he struggled at so not fair to say he played like ass in the 1st 42 minutes. 8 points in the first quarter is a really good start. On pace for 32 points at that point

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins made the winning plays, under pressure, with the result on the line.
Yes, every point counts the same, but Wiggins is why they won.
Its been explained numerous times by people who actually saw the game.
If you can’t grasp it, cool.
Time to move on.
So Wiggins doing nothing for 42 minutes and playing for 6 means he is why they won? Even worse is people who watched believe this.

did those watching take note of their clocks at the outset? Notice it ended probably 2.5 hours later? Was more to the game than the last 6 minutes.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any advice for somebody not used to it? Know you used to warmer climate having lived in Los Wages.