• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's going to be interesting once all of this is over.

By the time the Chinese government finally said "Hey, we have a problem here", people had been travelling around the world for at least 2-3 months
So there are probably a lot of people who had it and never exhibited a symptom or who only had mild symptoms.

Plus, the main symptoms of fatigue, dry cough and a fever can be a few different things. So, they could have had those symptoms and not had coronavirus.

I think this is a sure sign we need to manufacture a lot more stuff in the US.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to talk to my boss about hazard pay about showing up Friday when I pick up my paycheck.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't getting any better. Expecting Thursday to be deadlier
This is one of the rare times that I wish I was wrong.

But, until everyone starts taking this seriously, and I don't mean panic, it's going to continue.

People don't have to believe what I believe.

But, if even one out of every 1,000 assholes continues to operate as business as usual, the infection will continue to spread.

Stay home as much as possible until this shit blows over.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard about that.

Makes no sense to me. Seems like if they are in jail, they are quarantined. Letting them out just means an opportunity for them to get it and/or spread it.
Why are we able to see this and the powers that be can't?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to talk to my boss about hazard pay about showing up Friday when I pick up my paycheck.
hqdefault.jpg

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's the generation that came after you guys (Gen Y?)...I don't think anyone even knows what to call them yet, so they get lumped in with the millenials.

You guys are the ones that ate the Tide pods, right? :dhd:
They are called Generation Z, or Zoomers
Born from 2001 to basically now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i found interesting recently is that everyone been blaming the careless actions we been seeing on millennials when it isn't even our generation that been doing those silly things.

Its gotten to the point where if I read it or see on TV where some older official or media type is bitching about milleninals, I found myself saying out loud "Fuck you. Millennials are in their 30s, have jobs, houses, families and are contributing to society".

"Ok Boomer" is so apt.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's proof that none of us have any idea who will be harshly affected and who won't.

All these morons running around saying it's only killing old people and people who have previous medical problems are talking out of their asses.

Maybe you guys are unaware that viruses have a way of mutating, changing, becoming resistant to medications.

If that's the case, maybe stop spouting half truths , like they are facts.

Because, there are a lot of folks dumb enough to believe shit they read on a random website, hear some Yahoo spouting on Instagram.

None of us have any idea.

That includes the nurses, Doctors and random assholes on the internet.

This. A thousand times this.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gotten to the point where if I read it or see on TV where some older official or media type is bitching about milleninals, I found myself saying out loud "Fuck you. Millennials are in their 30s, have jobs, houses, families and are contributing to society".

"Ok Boomer" is so apt.

Wait. So, the millenials didn't eat the Tide pods?

If that's true, I guess I need to "Ok Boomer" myself. lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been coming across a lot of post and people I know telling me that strongly believe they had the corona back in December/January before any of us knew what to call it. Symptoms and length of sickness all add up to covid-19

Yeah, a couple of weeks ago I was talking to a Property Manager down in Key West. She said she got hit by a cold/flu in January that put her in bed for 5 days. Never happened to her. She said she it's possible that thing already made its rounds down in the Keys.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this one is a bit weird.

It seems like, for many people, maybe even most, the symptoms are non-existent to mild. Some get moderate symptoms. With the flu, pretty much anyone who gets it, knows they have it.

But for the people who are most vulnerable, it seems to be even more dangerous than the flu. Like I said earlier, the fact that someone could have it and never have a single symptom, is what's scary.

I'm blessed with a really strong immune system. So I would likely be someone who wouldn't exhibit any symptoms and that could be dangerous for my wife and mother-in-law.

How long has it been since you've seen your wife in person? I have a friend out in LA who, long story short - his GF experienced a series heart attacks in one day, had her leg amputated as a result and has a hyper sensitive immune system. So he hasn't seen her since the start of March because she's been living like everyone's infected (can't blame her).