• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article sheds an (obvious) light into how ugly politics are. We're experiencing a global pandemic which hasn't been experienced in what? 100 years, give or take? Instead of our glorious 2-party system working together for the betterment of our country; they're working on throwing crap at each other for the upcoming election later this year. It's an ever-ending cycle of shit.
Nailed it. Always said biggest issue is far left and far right. Way too many now are focusing on fear and blame.

I don't align with either party but I am sure if Trump could find a way to cure this virus himself along with certain cancers many democrats would find reason to complain.

And, yes, same holds if this was Obama in office with Republicans refusing to offer any credit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nailed it. Always said biggest issue is far left and far right. Way too many now are focusing on fear and blame.

I don't align with either party but I am sure if Trump could find a way to cure this virus himself along with certain cancers many democrats would find reason to complain.

And, yes, same holds if this was Obama in office with Republicans refusing to offer any credit.

2 great posts in a row. lol who saw THAT coming...?

kidding. absolutely right in both cases, though...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I have a feeling that once this is over and more of this stuff comes out, people are going to be pissed at folks on both sides of the aisle.

Probably.

but then nothing will change. Because People will vote for whoever the party they most closely identify with puts in front of them, and that official will vote blindly along party lines every single time.

This system may be better than what other countries have, but the people don’t truly have a voice. Every decision made in Washington is controlled by donors who throw around the most money. And I am tired of it. So broken.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably.

but then nothing will change. Because People will vote for whoever the party they most closely identify with puts in front of them, and that official will vote blindly along party lines every single time.

This system may be better than what other countries have, but the people don’t truly have a voice. Every decision made in Washington is controlled by donors who throw around the most money. And I am tired of it. So broken.

Things have basically devolved into folks standing on opposite sides and yelling at each other.

The whole idea behind the 2 party system was to see as many sides as possible to any issue (or at least 2 sides), debate it and reach a plan that works for as many people as possible.

Now, both sides just want to "win" and make the other side look as bad as possible.

Agree that nothings likely to change, but we can always hope. lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things have basically devolved into folks standing on opposite sides and yelling at each other.

The whole idea behind the 2 party system was to see as many sides as possible to any issue (or at least 2 sides), debate it and reach a plan that works for as many people as possible.

Now, both sides just want to "win" and make the other side look as bad as possible.

yeah, i know what you mean. knew a guy who i used to hang with when i was a youngun. he became a Republican when he got older and he used to try to give me a hard time being a "Dumbercrat". talking about how Republicans are "real Americans" and all that. needless to say we don't talk anymore...

it got THAT kinda ridiculous...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i know what you mean. knew a guy who i used to hang with when i was a youngun. he became a Republican when he got older and he used to try to give me a hard time being a "Dumbercrat". talking about how Republicans are "real Americans" and all that. needless to say we don't talk anymore...

it got THAT kinda ridiculous...

That's the thing that annoys me the most about where things have gotten.

When one side tells the other, they're "un-American", or "hate America" just because they don't agree with their view.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I have a feeling that once this is over and more of this stuff comes out, people are going to be pissed at folks on both sides of the aisle.
Right, because no one is pissed at folks on both sides of the aisle now.....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep....like most sports debates. Too many 100%ers. 100% one way or the other. Never in between.

Would say I do know of many republicans who would vote democrat this time around for certain candidates. Not sure any are on far right though.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should go tell KAT not to panic. Covid 19 is just like the flu.

I'm sure she'll snap back from her Coma and be good to go when the Country opens back up by Easter.

People need to WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Stay home, take this seriously because
everything we think we know changes every single day.

Wealth, affluence, ARROGANCE and burying your head in the sand won't save you.

Karl-Anthony Towns on Instagram: “Sharing my story in the hopes that everyone stays at home! We need more equipment and we need to help those medical personnel on the front…”

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should go tell KAT not to panic. Covid 19 is just like the flu.

I'm sure she'll snap back from her Coma and be good to go when the Country opens back up by Easter.

People need to WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Stay home, take this seriously because
everything we think we know changes every day single day.

Wealth, affluence, ARROGANCE and burying your head in the sand won't save you.

Karl-Anthony Towns on Instagram: “Sharing my story in the hopes that everyone stays at home! We need more equipment and we need to help those medical personnel on the front…”

Where I'm at issued a stay at home order that started yesterday at 5 & will last until April 10.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where I'm at issued a stay at home order that started yesterday at 5 & will last until April 10.
It's unFUCKINGbelievable how some of these clowns are behaving.

Some dickhead college kids thought it'd be a great idea to throw a party in a airbnb rental in my neighborhood.

The cops shut that shit down and the owner kicked them out immediately.

Our entire block filed a grievance with the homeowners association so that they can institute strict language that says people can't have those types of rentals in our community.

Stupid fucking, money hungry pricks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unFUCKINGbelievable how some of these clowns are behaving.

Some dickhead college kids thought it'd be a great idea to throw a party in a airbnb rental in my neighborhood.

The cops shut that shit down and the owner kicked them out immediately.

Our entire block filed a grievance with the homeowners association so that they can institute strict language that says people can't have those types of rentals in our community.

Stupid fucking, money hungry pricks.

Some of these recent large gathers are a real WTF moment. But it is mindboggling how many people refuse to believe what's really going on.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these recent large gathers are a real WTF moment. But it is mindboggling how many people refuse to believe what's really going on.
Yep.

It makes me want to puke.

Several times, I have asked myself " Why the fuck are you putting yourself thru this?"

Then I remember that I went into this field to help those in need, no matter how Fucking retarded they might be.

Today is my kids 15th Birthday which is a big thing in the Latin Community.

So, today sucks donkey dicks way more than usual.