• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole thing is greatly overblown. It is basically a more severe flu. Not like this is Ebola.

Obviously nobody wants a pandemic, but I hope common sense can prevail and that we don’t shut down our entire country once this thing spreads a bit more.

But the flu is deadly though so...that's not a good thing. People ignore the flu because its so common and people die from it. Hell, half the time people who say they have "the flu" don't have it but have some other illness. Regardless,having a more deadly "flu" and people having no knowledge of it yet thinking its just like the flu is one bad recipe. All of that is avoidable by taking proactive measures. The virus spreads easier than it seems most thought and its also complicated by the fact that some people can show little to no symptoms and thus carry on with their lives without realizing they are spreading it while others can get it will get very sick. This has not been overblown at all. It's not ebola. Few things are so that's not a reason to be dismissive of it. The response by most places has been appropriate. And it would be a lot better if the US would up the testing to show the true number and help with containment. It can be treated rather easily but it makes things a lot harder for the health care system if there's a widespread outbreak. That's why its vitally important to be cautious and have testing. That way, you can see what the numbers are, work towards containment and move resources to where they need to be to get people treated properly

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all need to watch the Obi Toppin highlights from tonight

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they? If Lue was willing to accept the deal on their terms (based on length) he'd be a Laker.

Bleh

I simply cannot understand your need to constantly defend that scrub

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleh

I simply cannot understand your need to constantly defend that scrub
Just letting you know what actually happened if you were not aware. Making a contract offer to Lue not exactly avoiding him.

Never said Nets should hire him. I kind of liked Atkinson.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get why teams do this.

They were a Pat Mahomes miracle come back away from a Super Bowl victory.

Brady is probably not better than Garrapalo at this point in their respective careers. Roll with Jimmy G and try to run it back!
Agree, but keep in mind in this case as of now "team (or teams)" are not doing anything. Pretty much just baseless rumors from media and/or fans.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Lugenzt Dort is on a 2 way contract for the thunder and has now started 20 games for them. All of the 2 way players in the rest of the league combined have started 13 games. 2 way contracts are good for 45 days but if the player doesn’t play in a game or practice it doesn’t count as one of the 45 days. So on days when there are no games Dort does not practice with the team. To say the Thunder are being frugal here is an understatement but the guy is really playing well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Lugenzt Dort is on a 2 way contract for the thunder and has now started 20 games for them. All of the 2 way players in the rest of the league combined have started 13 games. 2 way contracts are good for 45 days but if the player doesn’t play in a game or practice it doesn’t count as one of the 45 days. So on days when there are no games Dort does not practice with the team. To say the Thunder are being frugal here is an understatement but the guy is really playing well.

Gotta little buzz right now but his name sounds like a beer to me.

Could I interest you in a Lugenzt Dort pilsner?

:suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif