• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is Giannia simply not called for traveling?
First one is not called in today's NBA. But allowing it makes Giannis nearly unstoppable in the open court.

Second one is a giant, giant travel. No doubt.

Giannis gets away with a no-doubt travel at least twice a game from the games I've watched.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got stuff to do this afternoon so I'm missing the tip-off for Lakers/Celtics... gonna try to do the very hard to do: record the game, stay away from any type of media, not look at my cell phone and any texts from my friends/family, and enjoy the game later.

Anywho, because I won't be here to do my duty... I'm gonna need a little help from either @trojanfan12, @ChiefsLakers67, @Shaqdaddy11, @shopson67 or @DJ. One of y'all is gonna have to pick up my slack:
  • If the Celtics pull this one out, I need you to give righteous praise to Boston for the extremely meaningful W. I also need you to voice grave concern that the Lakers don't have what it takes to beat the best teams in the playoffs this year.
  • If, OTOH, the Lakers win... I need you to b!tch about the terrible officiating. I also need someone to openly wonder if LeBron is using steriods... (the receding hairline is a dead give-away!!).
Think you guys can handle that?

:heh:

gotcha covered...:thumb:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad wiggy's too much of a pussy to see what the Heat are doing to the Cavs these days...

I laughed my ass off when I saw the halftime score...

#ahthegoodol'days:heh:

He’s seeing it.
Just another reason we aren’t seeing him.
Cavs get a rematch tomorrow,

#offended

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First one is not called in today's NBA. But allowing it makes Giannis nearly unstoppable in the open court.

Second one is a giant, giant travel. No doubt.

Giannis gets away with a no-doubt travel at least twice a game from the games I've watched.

The sliding pivot foot is one of the easiest calls in the game. yet they don't call it on him.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sliding pivot foot is one of the easiest calls in the game. yet they don't call it on him.
I also hate it when someone picks up their dribble, performs a full spin move, and then starts pivoting.

Total horsesh!t, and I see it go uncalled far too often... especially when the Gianni of the world do it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s seeing it.
Just another reason we aren’t seeing him.
Cavs get a rematch tomorrow,

#offended

Gordon landed on Falls shoulders then magically propelled himself to the bucket right? :dhd: Just fuckin' with you. But it was hilarious when you said that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon landed on Falls shoulders then magically propelled himself to the bucket right? :dhd: Just fuckin' with you. But it was hilarious when you said that.

I corrected.
Gordon propelled himself, 100%, from pushing down on the ball.
They he wasn’t close to clearing him.
In other words, he lost because Jones Jr dunk was cleaner.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I corrected.
Gordon propelled himself, 100%, from pushing down on the ball.
They he wasn’t close to clearing him.
In other words, he lost because Jones Jr dunk was cleaner.

:pound:

Oh come on now. Jones won because of D. Wade. Hopefully he's never a dunk contest judge again.

Anyway what are you expectations for your Heat down the stretch? Think they'll stay in the # 4 spot for the playoffs? I haven't seen many Miami games this year. What I've seen though I like watching Bam.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Oh come on now. Jones won because of D. Wade. Hopefully he's never a dunk contest judge again.

Anyway what are you expectations for your Heat down the stretch? Think they'll stay in the # 4 spot for the playoffs? I haven't seen many Miami games this year. What I've seen though I like watching Bam.

3 judges gave him a 9.
Move on.

As far as the Heat, seems very important to secure top 4 seed from all we’ve seen.
Things change in playoffs though.
I think they’ll be competitive vs anyone.