• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets are in desperation mode.

Capela, Gordon, Tucker are likely the only guys that would bring something interesting back.

Is he a upgrade?

Not with that foot problem.

If healthy, why do they want to deal him?

Because they are fucked if the Lakers, Clippers, Nugz land Iggy or Covington, who are the Rockets top targets.

Saw speculation that they need a pick to send to Memphis for Iggy and they are looking to get that pick, and Kanter as a replacement Center, for Capela.

If it's the Celtics losing Kanter instead of Theis, I'm much more comfortable with the trade.

Leaning in favor of it instead of leaning against.

Capela gotta be judged healthy for the playoffs, though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of TT, can I have him, please?
I get why you'd want him for your team. would think any contender who could use any help at the 4 or 5 would want him....especially if they don't need a shooter in those spots.

No doubt they could get it done if they had a 1st they could part with anytime soon. when's their next one they can deal?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you lose money sucking off sailors? Seems like a low pay job shaqdaddy can relate too, but a cash one at that

I don't charge at all. Yo mamma would know, she works the next block over and has the same deal. Although I can't compete with her 2-for-1 Tuesdays promotion

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignoring the shooting % as well? Close? sure, but TT had the better game.

Apparently with @Wamu claiming it was close meant it was too ridiculous for you to keep reading his post.

And yet here you are saying it's 'close' too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was his failure any worse than Lebrons last year?

Yes and no.

Lebron's failure was due mainly to injuries, both his and about half of the rest of the team. Even with all of the injuries, they finished with a better record than the season before.

His handling of the AD trade attempt was pretty bad. But without all of the injuries, that may not have become an issue.

Kyrie, on the other hand, took a team that was healthy and coming off of an ECF appearance and managed to make them finish worse, despite having more talent.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can someone be wrong when its a rumor?

I'll let you try to think about that one for a second.

I need less than a second. You are really on top of your game today, sweetie. That was the point. ANYONE could post that rumor as it CANNOT be wrong. It's lazy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need less than a second. You are really on top of your game today, sweetie. That was the point. ANYONE could post that rumor as it CANNOT be wrong. It's lazy.

Yeah damn that lazy Woj and Shams. Thank god we still have you to keep us up to date with the basketball news.