• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignored them because the first one I read showed you had an agenda. No need to go further.

How do I have an agenda? All I did was list TT's real game stats when he played against Drummond, Jokic & Embiid. And the only reason you refuse to continue this topic is you've been proven wrong.

You love telling people they're wrong all the time. Yet not once have you admitted when you've been wrong. And this topic is a perfect example.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capela's a good player and would be a good fit on Boston. Can't see Houston trading him though.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial thoughts:

1.) Seems like speculation, not a "solid" rumor
2.) The pick in question under no circumstances should be the Memphis pick
3.) At the risk of sounding like a homer, I'll ask this the question out loud: Is Capela a big upgrade over Theis? I ask that question in all seriousness. If Capela is just a minor upgrade, is it worth a trade?
4.) I'm leaning against such a trade. Not hard against, just leaning against.

An added thought is why does Houston want to do such a trade? Is Houston not competing for a title this year? Do they not think Capela is gonna help them to that goal? Why?

Finally, the C's a have Capela-like player already in RWIII... who should be back after the all-star break. So the choice isn't just Capela vs Theis... it's Capela vs Theis & RWIII.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I have an agenda? All I did was list TT's real game stats when he played against Drummond, Jokic & Embiid. And the only reason you refuse to continue this topic is you've been proven wrong.

You love telling people they're wrong all the time. Yet not once have you admitted when you've been wrong. And this topic is a perfect example.
Because the one I saw TT clearly had a better game and you called it a tie. That was enough for me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial thoughts:

3.) At the risk of sounding like a homer, I'll ask this the question out loud: Is Capela a big upgrade over Theis? I ask that question in all seriousness. If Capela is just a minor upgrade, is it worth a trade?

An added thought is why does Houston want to do such a trade? Is Houston not competing for a title this year? Do they not think Capela is gonna help them to that goal? Why?

Finally, the C's a have Capela-like player already in RWIII... who should be back after the all-star break. So the choice isn't just Capela vs Theis... it's Capela vs Theis & RWIII.
I do believe Capella is a lot better than Theis, which was why I also wondered why Houston would be making the deal.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial thoughts:

The Rockets are in desperation mode.

Capela, Gordon, Tucker are likely the only guys that would bring something interesting back.

Is he a upgrade?

Not with that foot problem.

If healthy, why do they want to deal him?

Because they are fucked if the Lakers, Clippers, Nugz land Iggy or Covington, who are the Rockets top targets.

Saw speculation that they need a pick to send to Memphis for Iggy and they are looking to get that pick, and Kanter as a replacement Center, for Capela.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the one I saw TT clearly had a better game and you called it a tie. That was enough for me.

35 points, 14 reb vs 28 points, 23 rebounds and you're saying it's not close who had the better game.

Really?!?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My net worth is down to 210k after losing 15k trading today

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe Capella is a lot better than Theis, which was why I also wondered why Houston would be making the deal.
He's the only guy with a salary large enough to accommodate Iggy.

Capela makes a shade under 16 and Iggy makes 17.

Plus, they really believe that Tucker at the 5 lineup is sustainable.

It isn't.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you lose money sucking off sailors? Seems like a low pay job shaqdaddy can relate too, but a cash one at that