• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone heard any updates on which All Star caliber players will take a discount to play in Milwaukee next year?

Any that the Bucks want. Every star player wants to play for the Bucks. The Bucks just don't want all of them.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already acknowledged the Lakers are not playoff ready, but I do believe they will be ready by the time the playoffs come and will be able to beat the Clippers in a seven game series. You are old enough and mature enough to know that two games in the regular season does not represent what will happen in the playoffs. The playoffs is a different atmosphere and style which I believe will come down to the role players. Besides that, I have no reason to believe the Clippers are not still cursed. SORRY
Sure.

Elaborate?

I'm just trying to understand what you are basing this on.

The Lakers have the best record out West.

So, they are as playoff ready as anyone.

How do you envision the Lakers besting them in a series?

Trading for a difference maker?

Kawhi blowing out a knee?

Playoff P being in full effect?

Because, the Clippers have the much higher ceiling when it comes to getting better as the Season progresses.

As bad as we have been some games and as great as the Lakers are, you are only six games better.

As currently constructed, outside of Kuz, where does your improvement come from?

Your chemistry and defense is great.

You have 2 top 5 guys.

Yet, without cohesion, practice time and health, weve already beaten you twice.

I concede regular Season and playoffs are a different animal.

But, that still works against you because Kawhi is a fucking savage in the playoffs.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Kuz looks like he's getting back into shape and figuring out his role alongside Lebron and AD.

I'm afraid to say too much good about Dwight because I'm afraid he'll suddenly revert back to Dwight the first time. lol

I'm pleasantly surprised re: KCP. Hopefully, he really has gotten comfortable with his role. Otherwise, he could slip back to being Mr. Inconsistent. It also helps because Troy Daniels hasn't performed as well as I hoped.

Avery Bradley has been okay when he's been healthy. Not great, but serviceable, which is really all they need from him. Problem is, he hasn't been able to stay healthy.

Except for a couple of games, Rondo has been pretty worthless. That's part of why I'm really hoping they get Collison. I think Rondo can still help a little, but not with as much time as he's been getting, especially defensively. He's been okay running the offense, but he gives up too much on defense. It's too many minutes for him at this point.

Can't forget Caruso. The Bald Mamba has become my sons favorite player. lol
Agree.

Even I have to smile when the Bald Mamba yams on fools.

Obviously, you wait on Iggy, Morris, Covington.

But, Jeff Green and Collison while dumping Daniels, Fat ass Dudley might get it done if Kuz rounds into form.

Collison was awesome with the Clippers.

He didn't fare that well in a lead roll.

But, as your 5th or 6th guy?

He'd be FIRE when he gets in shape.

I really hope you don't get him....lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any that the Bucks want. Every star player wants to play for the Bucks. The Bucks just don't want all of them.

After AD makes it known he wants out of LA, the Lakers will trade him for Eric Bledsoe and Ersan Ilyasova. Then AD will take a very friend team discount to stay. Enjoy him while you can now LA.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeClown...?

a hypocrite...?

say it ain't so...
I can always count on you......lol

In fairness, it's a Dick move. But, a smart one.

Be the anti-Kawhi and hope people have short memories or hate the Clippers enough not to care he's being a conman.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After AD makes it known he wants out of LA, the Lakers will trade him for Eric Bledsoe and Ersan Ilyasova. Then AD will take a very friend team discount to stay. Enjoy him while you can now LA.
Bledsoe?

The Lakers would surely take Kyle Korver.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bucks roster next year will be the bestest team ever. The free agent market has a lot to offer this summer. They'll go 80-2 during the regular season. And not only 16-0 in the playoffs. But they'll win each game by 15. Check this line up out.

PG- Fred VanVleet
SG- DeMar DeRozan
SF- Giannis
PF- Anthony Davis
C- Andre Drummond

imagesdsaasd.jpg

Someone tell Bucky the great news. He gots me on ignore.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

Even I have to smile when the Bald Mamba yams on fools.

Obviously, you wait on Iggy, Morris, Covington.

But, Jeff Green and Collison while dumping Daniels, Fat ass Dudley might get it done if Kuz rounds into form.

Collison was awesome with the Clippers.

He didn't fare that well in a lead roll.

But, as your 5th or 6th guy?

He'd be FIRE when he gets in shape.

I really hope you don't get him....lol

Yeah, I was really disappointed when he decided to retire. I thought the Lakers had a shot at him and I'm pretty sure he was a target for them.

From a potential to help the team perspective, I'd prefer they get rid of Dudley over Daniels.

But from an entertainment perspective, some pretty entertaining stuff happens when Dudley is out there. lol

My favorite is still him ending up guarding Marjanavich a couple of times in the Mavs game. Pretty funny.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe?

The Lakers would surely take Kyle Korver.

You deepshit troll, you know nothing of how the cap works. They need to send out matching salary per section 3.2 paragraph 3 of the CBA.

Plus Kyle Korver is too valuable as a 3 and D player. The Bucks could easily trade him for 2 1st round draft picks.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or me putting around in a SMART car...?

but Mrs CL bugged me for a long time to get one...

i was like "easy for you to say that, you're 4'11"...

One of the funniest and most amazing things I've ever seen happened with a Smart car.

Saw this dude who was at least 6'4" and a good 4.5 to 5 spins on a scale getting into one.

Watching him get in was pretty funny...the fact that he fit...was amazing. lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was really disappointed when he decided to retire. I thought the Lakers had a shot at him and I'm pretty sure he was a target for them.

From a potential to help the team perspective, I'd prefer they get rid of Dudley over Daniels.

But from an entertainment perspective, some pretty entertaining stuff happens when Dudley is out there. lol

My favorite is still him ending up guarding Marjanavich a couple of times in the Mavs game. Pretty funny.

I was surprised too.

We keeps it real over here on the NBA boards.

I'm not buying that he retired to concentrate on being a Jehovah's Witness.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a Antonio Brown, Luke Walton skeleton in the closed bomb, that gets dropped on the unsuspecting team that signs him.

Player wise?

He'd be great playing with the starters or taking over in the 2nd unit.

Another guy I like for you is Derrick Rose, if the price is right.

Some of y'all may scoff at the necessity of load managing him.

But. I would take him.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys see this graphic?

82206736_10158302554243643_4460535111279968256_o.jpg
Goddamn...lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally.

But, you'd have to be on the right side of the blowout.

We rarely are.

And this lead is competitive. Even the bad teams usually compete for at least 3 quarters most of the time. Not every game is a 30 point blowout

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if the Clippers win a title...it's not close. The Clippers will win the trade for that very reason. But overall, I mean OKC has some nice pieces for the future...and has a ton of picks. They did as good as they could have done imo
Better...imo

SGA could be a All STAR this Season.

Add in the zillion picks and it would still be a great trade for them even if we win the Finals.

George has been up and down. Still, I have no regrets because no George means no Kawhi.

Time will tell who the real winner is.

When Sacto traded Boogie for Buddy, I thought the Kangz got RAPED.

When Boogie blew out his knee, the Pels lost Davis to the Lakers, who also signed Boogie....

I said damn. Even though the Kangz aren't winning, they seem to be better set of for the future then the Pels.

....then the Gods of ping-pong balks sent them Zion along with the Lakers entire young core and I changed my mind again....lol

I said that all to say, we won't know who actually won the trade for awhile....lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is best?

If he's injured, sit him out till he's healed. But one day he's playing 38 minutes, then he sits a game and then he's back at 35+ minutes.

Clippers have already been fined for bullshitting about it
He did win a title last year while using load management.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better...imo

SGA could be a All STAR this Season.

Add in the zillion picks and it would still be a great trade for them even if we win the Finals.

George has been up and down. Still, I have no regrets because no George means no Kawhi.

Time will tell who the real winner is.

When Sacto traded Boogie for Buddy, I thought the Kangz got RAPED.

When Boogie blew out his knee, the Pens lost Davis to the Lakers, who also signed Boogie....

I said damn. Even though they aren't winning, they seem to be better set of for the future then the Pels.

....then the Gods of ping-pong balks sent them Zion along with the Lakers entire young core and I changed my mind again....lol

I said that all to say, we won't know who actually won the trade for awhile....lol
I look at it like the Love deal for us (and, yes, I know Kawhi is better).....if we win a title it was worth it no matter what wiggins would become. If not.....?