• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What that jerkoff doesn’t get is that a public figure like Jimmy Butler needs to keep his reason private initially to protect his privacy. Last thing he needs is a dozen reporters waiting to speak to him at the hospital.

@WiggyRuss making himself look like a total assclown yet again. It still amazes me sometimes just how ignorant this dude is. Players he likes can do no wrong and players he doesn’t can do no right.

#timevindicates

And to think he's an attorney?
What happened to innocent until proven guilty.
And, nobody gives a fuck that Butler didn't want to play in Minnesota. Who really does?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think he's an attorney?
What happened to innocent until proven guilty.
And, nobody gives a fuck that Butler didn't want to play in Minnesota. Who really does?

when it comes to WiggityWack one thing is clear in practically all of his postings. the guy has a personal axe to grind. it's actually funny AND pathetic at the same time...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does tell us 1 thing.

As expected, the Warrior defense looks really bad.

1 reason why I have always said many underrate Klay Thompson. He is an elite player.

Yeah, giving up 141 is ridiculous. Hopefully, some of that is because of how thin they are at center right now. However, they are a very young team, which could cause the defense to struggle all season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one game but Warriors going to struggle to stay in the playoffs race. Draymond need to be real aggressive on offense as he was in the conference finals vs Portland

Hard to really know after the opening game of the season, which was against the best team in the league. We'll know more about the Warriors' playoff chances in the next 3 games. If they are still able to win at a high rate against the lesser NBA teams, then they should hang in the playoff race. If they struggle in the next 3 games, then it may be time to go uber load management with Curry and Green, and get that high draft pick.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors started Kevin Looney and Glen Robinsin III.

Their guys with the most minutes off the bench were someone name Paschall, someone named Evans and someone named Poole- all nobodies.

Next was Marquez Chriss who the Cavs let go after a semi extended look last year.

Klay will likely miss the entire season because of surgery from a very serious knee issue and he will likely be 31 years old before he plays in another playoff game

Steph Curry will be 32 in March

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jabari parker had 18 pts in 23 minutes off the bench for the Hawks.

He is 24, has some experience under his belt, and is finally healthy.

He will be an interesting player to watch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee can bring Illysova, Robin Lopez, Greg Hill, Pat Cannaughton and Kyle Korver off the bench.

They might have the deepest team in the league as far as veterans that still have something left in the tank.

Middleton, lopez, Bledsoe and Mathews around Giannis is a very good starting lineup as well.

Budenhoelzer is a great coach.

I think its fair to say that most of the prognosticators that have it down to 2 teams in the East--- the Bucks and Sixers- are probably right.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow 141 points geesh.

Do the Clips have so much depth they don't need PG to win games in regular season? Just like if the W's didn't have one of their stars...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osman 4 year $31M...not bad at all. Need to see him progress this year though

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca congrats to your Clippers for making the Finals

:clap: :clap: :nod:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi Leonard is the truth, best player in the NBA. This is not the Clippers you are used to.

Calling it, Clippers over Sixers

I thought he should be #1 starting the season but I wouldn't say he is a sure #1 tbh. He might have the best supporting cast in the entire NBA WITHOUT PG and on the Raptors he had an amazing supporting cast. Right now still saying he is top 2 or 3 though. Giannis is definitely in the running of #1 right now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't care about the cavs. It is irrelevant to the topic. You keep bringing up the Cavs. Unlike Cavs fans on here when it comes to Miami, i dont give a shit about the cavs except for the 3 or 4x Miami play them per season
It is very relevant. we both agree the Cavs are not very good or even awful if you prefer. Says something your deep bench has guys in the 9-12 range who are no better than the Cavs players in the same position.

Well, says something to anyone who understands the NBA.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what it was from?
None of these guys played summer league, pre season, etc??

As far as awful, maybe they will end up being, but trust me, they were physical and competing hard.
If you think you are going to take a night off against Memphis, you'll find yourself in trouble if they continue to play like they did last night.
The real difference ended up being the Heat depth. We eventually just wore them down.
All this based on summer league, preseason and 1 game against, yes, an awful Memphis team?

I wish I was making this up.

and, no, I am not saying they wont be solid or even very good players. But no way to know at this point....not even close.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As was said earlier, heat fans and writers been talking about the depth of this team way before last night. Nunn was playing really well in summer league with Herro. Preseason happened and the depth was shown once against there. This isn't something that came out of the blue last night
as many times as you keep saying this you only prove you don't get how to truly measure depth.

Now, if the 9-12th guys turn into guys who would be rotation players on many playoff caliber teams you'll be onto something. But as of now they might not even better than the 9-12th guys on the also-ran Cavaliers.