• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a moron wouldn't think that he was when he and Kevin played together, so look in the mirror stupid one:lol:

I know it hearts having the Lakers for our ultimate bitches for four years now "in" and "out"... It hearts bad! The truth always does! ...and of course a moron is the one that denies the truth...

I guess that makes you a moron, more than being our bitch... hombre!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any coincidence that Wiggy's been gone for months and that this aligns with every single thing said would happen, hasn't? Wiggy's worst nightmare happened this year.

1) Lakers look dominant and are favorites to win the title
2) Heat looks pretty damn good and could potentially land in a 3-seed in the East and a dark horse candidate to make the Finals.
3) Jimmy Butler has immersed himself well with the Heat.
4) Whiteside's doing great in Portland.
5) Cleveland has shown no signs of improvement and Sexton hasn't shown any flashes that he'll be an all-star player.

6. Browns prob biggest under achieving team in league.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6. Browns prob biggest under achieving team in league.

Underachieving. Overhyped. Undisciplined. <---this one really bothers me. Thanks Freddie! The sports media really got that prediction wrong. There's talent in Cleveland right now. Prolem is Kitchens is in way over his head. Being coach & play caller is too much for him.

And if they lose today (which I expect to happen) that will be more losses than last year with one game remaining. With Kitchen's as coach this team isn't going to turn things around.

#firefreddie

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it hearts having the Lakers for our ultimate bitches for four years now "in" and "out"... It hearts bad! The truth always does! ...and of course a moron is the one that denies the truth...

I guess that makes you a moron, more than being our bitch... hombre!
It Hearts? There you go again with more bullshit. Just can't help yourself can you? :lol: Okay, if you insist, by all means continue with your ignorance

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underachieving. Overhyped. Undisciplined. <---this one really bothers me. Thanks Freddie! The sports media really got that prediction wrong. There's talent in Cleveland right now. Prolem is Kitchens is in way over his head. Being coach & play caller is too much for him.

And if they lose today (which I expect to happen) that will be more losses than last year with one game remaining. With Kitchen's as coach this team isn't going to turn things around.

#firefreddie

Its hard to root for OBJ
He’s such a fucking douche

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fat?

Also said I could understand calling Love below elite but he was certainly a star.

You agree AD wasn't elite until 2017-18?

Agree with @tlance.

Love has never been elite. He has definitely been a star and an all star.

AD until 2018, was basically a more athletic Kevin Love. A star caliber player putting up great numbers on a team he couldn't get to the playoffs.

Then, in 2018, he got them to the playoffs and won a series. That was when he separated himself from Love.

Love is a very good #2 and a potentially devastating #3. He's also likely a future hall of famer. But he hasn't broken through to elite status that is reserved for only the very few.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any coincidence that Wiggy's been gone for months and that this aligns with every single thing said would happen, hasn't? Wiggy's worst nightmare happened this year.

2) Heat looks pretty damn good and could potentially land in a 3-seed in the East and a dark horse candidate to make the Finals.
5) Cleveland has shown no signs of improvement and Sexton hasn't shown any flashes that he'll be an all-star player.

I'd also add that the Browns don't look any better. Mayfield looks to have regressed and Riley either still has his fastball or has developed a helluva change up.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So basically everything I just said upthread :heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with @tlance.

Love has never been elite. He haa definitely been a star and an all star.

AD until 2018, was basically a more athletic Kevin Love. A star caliber player putting up great numbers on a team he couldn't get to the playoffs.

Then, in 2018, he got them to the playoffs and won a series. That was when he separated himself from Love.

Love is a very good #2 and a potentially devastating #3. He's also likely a future hall of famer. But he hasn't broken through to elite status that is reserved for only the very few.

Well one thing for sure. AD & Love ain't no Tristan Thompson.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and the Chiefs defense has played better, like i SAID it might given time...

my own personal addendum...:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Chiefs defense has played better, like i SAID it might given time...

my own personal addendum...:D

You jinxed my team by rooting for them last week & they lost. I hope to return the favor this evening. :heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talk about one of the most overhyped teams ever...

Hey blame the sports media. They're the geniuses that over-pimped them all off season. Bunch of jackasses!

#firefreddie