• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD was el

AD was elite in fantasy, real life, etc. And a reason why Lebron specifically wanted each of them to help take his team to a title.

You are right.

AD proved it in 2018

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There I go again? Never said you were not talking about Love. But I was also bringing up AD again who was part of the conversation. You foolishly think he wasn't elite. Your right, I guess.

And, of course, that Lebron fellow wanted both Love and AD. No, does not mean they are equal. AD was and is better. But Love was a perfect complement to Lebron. I'd call him elite in Minnesota. You want to just call him great or now 5 time all star? Have at it.

There you go again doubling down on foolish.

And yet, nobody agrees with you.

Funny.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Love's an elite player with 5 all star selections what does that make Shawn Kemp who went 6x?
fat?

Also said I could understand calling Love below elite but he was certainly a star.

You agree AD wasn't elite until 2017-18?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fat?

Also said I could understand calling Love below elite but he was certainly a star.

In 2017, here were the NBA superstars:

LeBron
Curry
Durant
Westbrook
Harden
Kawhi

Davis was on the fringe. But he hadn’t yet earned true superstar billing.

Like I said at the very beginning, you clearly have a far more watered down definition of “elite”.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fat?

I didn't even mention AD in that comment of mine. I'm talking about Love. You called him elite. Comment # 8831- I'd call hime elite in Minnesota. He had zero playoff appearances with the Twolves. Good player. But not elite.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as with CP3, Love is a good player on an elite player's contract... I guess that makes him a "bad contract" for a team to have...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also choose AD over Love. so? I would also call Davis elite his last 5-6 years in NO. You wouldn't?

And while never 26 AND 10, how about 20/15 and 18/14 for Love? Know many who put up those numbers?
Anthony Davis Is Elite and has been for quite a few years.

Kevin is NOT ELITE and never has been an elite player. Without the best player on the planet, named Lebron, He never would have even sniffed the conference finals

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at least he has the self control to step out and not reply when he says he is done replying.

Bullshit.
He hides whenever things don’t go his way.
Has nothing to do with some sort of self control.
Its all about being an insecure coward.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.
He hides whenever things don’t go his way.
Has nothing to do with some sort of self control.
Its all about being an insecure coward.

Is there any coincidence that Wiggy's been gone for months and that this aligns with every single thing said would happen, hasn't? Wiggy's worst nightmare happened this year.

1) Lakers look dominant and are favorites to win the title
2) Heat looks pretty damn good and could potentially land in a 3-seed in the East and a dark horse candidate to make the Finals.
3) Jimmy Butler has immersed himself well with the Heat.
4) Whiteside's doing great in Portland.
5) Cleveland has shown no signs of improvement and Sexton hasn't shown any flashes that he'll be an all-star player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any coincidence that Wiggy's been gone for months and that this aligns with every single thing said would happen, hasn't? Wiggy's worst nightmare happened this year.

2) Heat looks pretty damn good and could potentially land in a 3-seed in the East and a dark horse candidate to make the Finals.
5) Cleveland has shown no signs of improvement and Sexton hasn't shown any flashes that he'll be an all-star player.

Don’t forget the Browns!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL who misses 3+ weeks for a minor back injury?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Davis Is Elite and has been for quite a few years.

Kevin is NOT ELITE and never has been an elite player. Without the best player on the planet, named Lebron, He never would have even sniffed the conference finals
Lebron is the "best player on the planet"?

I guess only a delusional fan of the Lakers circus may say this... Lebron used to be the best player and is still an elite player although on his (inevitable due to age) descent... Right now, five Brons on a team, don't make for one Antetokounmpo!

Still an elite player, but "trouble" for a team to have as well, since he has to have a word on everything that concerns the team... From coaching, to management, to additions or subtractions from the roster, everything passes through Lebron... which I guess makes him the "protagonist clown" of the circus he turns to any team he plays for, ever after he left the Heat...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is the "best player on the planet"?

I guess only a delusional fan of the Lakers circus may say this... Lebron used to be the best player and is still an elite player although on his (inevitable due to age) descent... Right now, five Brons on a team, don't make for one Antetokounmpo!

Still an elite player, but "trouble" for a team to have as well, since he has to have a word on everything that concerns the team... From coaching, to management, to additions or subtractions from the roster, everything passes through Lebron... which I guess makes him the "protagonist clown" of the circus he turns to any team he plays for, ever after he left the Heat...
Only a moron wouldn't think that he was when he and Kevin played together, so look in the mirror stupid one:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dont knock it, we need a couple of others to disappear