• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont that at all. If had been Magic, failed to get Lebron, then i would have traded for Leonard or Davis like i did and then marched to George and Leonard and still had a winning team, and yes i do give much credit to the Davis acquistion, your logic is screwed up
No credit to Lue because Lebron was there but credit to LA who does not get AD without Lebron there?

Makes sense...at least for this forum.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors won last night albeit by 1 point. Hope they go on a win streak again now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont take this personal, but yes i figured you was serious because i give you very little credit for brains and common sense. You are after all a troll like Wiggy and Dtgokd, hurricane and Dorian
I think what you meant to say was "you got me, wamu."

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
far from your level of irrational....as I've always been.

Thanks for asking.

Maybe another Hitler analogy would help you widen the gap further.

You mean the guy who says he never gets banned but then got banned just a couple of weeks later for pretty much arguing consistent BS with every single poster on the board?

Yeah, you're a stand-up guy :rolleyes2:

Wanna bet how long it takes for you to be put back in your cage this time?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the guy who says he never gets banned but then got banned just a couple of weeks later for pretty much arguing consistent BS with every single poster on the board?

Already volunteered to take one for the team and be banned again if another power trip is in the cards for the mod. Thought I might have to do it with some of the back and forths I saw today.

Hope you were OK with me gone. Was it tough to not be able cry about my posts then reply to every one of them?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you have honestly said in 2016 that Giannis should get paid more than the 3 guys I mentioned before?

Again you're getting butthurt because my opinions 3 years ago were different to yours.
Why would I be butthurt about something I was right about ?

Yes, I can honestly say I thought that.

I actually quoted my post that said so.

I also stated WHY. When you are up for a deal is almost as important than what you've actually accomplished.

This is like a really easy debate to settle.

During that max contract you claim he didn't deserve, he won a MVP and is top 3 this year in the running for another.

But, continue to show us all that your ONLY contribution to this forum is to be a inadequate troll and Laker cheerleader.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already volunteered to take one for the team and be banned again if another power trip is in the cards for the mod. Thought I might have to do it with some of the back and forths I saw today.

Hope you were OK with me gone. Was it tough to not be able cry about my posts then reply to every one of them?

"Power trip"

Can't ever take the blame huh?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You want to be the pot or the kettle?

Like me, you are one of the biggest trolls on this board.

At least I'm honest about it.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder and Kings Wednesday night. Both coming off 2 straight road wins I think. That sounds crazy.
OKC is playing better than I expected them to, could end up being like the Clippers last year where they get written off after trading a top player and make the playoffs. I obviously am not hoping for that if it comes at the expense of the Kings missing out, but would be okay with them both sneaking in at 7/8. And the Thunder are still under .500 which is bad news for the Kings, maybe we should delay the game a week to see if they get over .500 so the Kings would have a better shot.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

Giannis in 2015-16: 17ppg, 8rpg 50% FG at age 22
AD in 2015-16: 24ppg, 10rpg 49% FG at age 23

And you're telling me i'm completely uninformed, wrong and being stupid for thinking it's perhaps slightly exaggerated than Giannis at that stage would get paid more than AD?

Look i'm not going to argue about something so small over something at happened three years go.

Let's just let things be and enjoy the fact both our teams are championship contenders :suds:
Yes, you are and you just keep digging your hole.

We already know what he becomes.

Clearly, the Bucks, every other team in the NBA, every fa.n in every city, every blind dog on slauson ave could see what you couldn't....

Again: I'm not held to the same self-imposed restraints that some of this guys on this site are. So, I can be totally honest without holding back.

You are a blithering idiot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are and you just keep digging your hole.

We already know what he becomes.

Clearly, the Bucks, every other team in the NBA, every fa.n in every city, every blind dog on slauson ave could see what you couldn't....

Again: I'm not held to the same self-imposed restraints that some of this guys on this site are. So, I can be totally honest without holding back.

You are a blithering idiot.

Holy fuck. Time of the month I guess.

Want to take a nap first sweetheart before we go through this shit all over again?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Power trip"

Can't ever take the blame huh?
Blame for what? I still don't know -nor really care - why I was banned. If it was for a back and forth that went too long, there have been a handful who should have been banned the last couple days.

And of course there cannot be a back and forth with only 1 person.

Now unlike you I can actually say I'm done replying and control myself from replying, so go ahead and get the last word if you want, hon.