• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the Lakers game when LeBron should have been called for a charge instead of being awarded the game winning ft's, and now Marcus Smart gets away with a travel on the game winning basket. It would be cool if the league could actually catch these when they happen instead of showing Kings fans afterwards that they probably should have won or at least had a better chance to win.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the Lakers game when LeBron should have been called for a charge instead of being awarded the game winning ft's, and now Marcus Smart gets away with a travel on the game winning basket. It would be cool if the league could actually catch these when they happen instead of showing Kings fans afterwards that they probably should have won or at least had a better chance to win.
That gets called a travel maybe 2 out of 100 times in the NBA.

Maybe 0 out of 100 times when it's crunch time, which it was.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think it was small. After the frequent disappearing act Embiid had vs Toronto last year in the playoffs then to not score a point in 32 minutes in the first game vs them the following season is something
I guess if Embiid and Philly fans want a silver lining, Lowry had a 0 pt game last year against the Bucks and then proceeded to go deer hunting in the playoffs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if Embiid and Philly fans want a silver lining, Lowry had a 0 pt game last year against the Bucks and then proceeded to go deer hunting in the playoffs.

Stakes were low,

But I can’t recall a worse single game from an MVP candidate. Ever.

Inexcusable for Embiid not to score in 32 minutes. Embiid’s role is a bit different than Lowry’s.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bigger question; when will Kings fans stop looking to blame the refs?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luka is like the new Harden with his constant parades to the foul line.

Only difference?

He's really getting fouled.

Clippers can't check this kid.

Luckily, the rest of the team has been ass so far.

Also Harden-esq right now with his defense. Kind of expected for a 2nd year player, but he needs to develop on that side of the ball too. It's why I would still pick Giannis over Luka right now in any MVP conversation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this whole bullshit with Tyronn Lue this past summer made it seem like the Lakers were desperate.

Lue wanted a longer contract and his choice of assistants. Lakers declined. They ended up with Vogel, J. Kidd and Hollins which have so far proved very worthwhile.

I very much doubt the team with Lue at the helm would have a 15-2 record.

I thought that whole thing with Lue was odd. I don't think I've never heard of an organization interested in HC but wouldn't let him pick his own coaching staff.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this whole bullshit with Tyronn Lue this past summer made it seem like the Lakers were desperate.

Lue wanted a longer contract and his choice of assistants. Lakers declined. They ended up with Vogel, J. Kidd and Hollins which have so far proved very worthwhile.

I very much doubt the team with Lue at the helm would have a 15-2 record.

Lue is a horrible coach

Just ask dtgold

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Harden-esq right now with his defense. Kind of expected for a 2nd year player, but he needs to develop on that side of the ball too. It's why I would still pick Giannis over Luka right now in any MVP conversation.
Dude just flat out stops when a offensive player is driving towards him on the way to the rim.

I mean, not even matador defense.

He just quits.

He has to get better.

But, Damn...

That kid is special.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that whole thing with Lue was odd. I don't think I've never heard of an organization interested in HC but wouldn't let him pick his own coaching staff.
They were playing hardball.

Tried to line his deal up with Lebron's while having a spy in his ranks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were playing hardball.

Tried to line his deal up with Lebron's while having a spy in his ranks.

How you been? Ready for Turkey Day tomorrow? And how you liking your new look Clippers so far?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you been? Ready for Turkey Day tomorrow? And how you liking your new look Clippers so far?
I'm good, Wamupedia.

As ready for Turkey day as I can be.

I hate doing the dishes after....lol

Clippers are still a work in progress.

But, I'm liking how they look with George back.

The Kawhimare will continue tonight, he's sitting out the back to back.

But, it's against Memphis. So, meh....

Can't wait for Shamet to get healthy. We could use another floor spacer.

How are you and yours?

Gotta love your Celtics so far. Tatum is a fucking STAR.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good, Wamupedia.

As ready for Turkey day as I can be.

I hate doing the dishes after....lol

Clippers are still a work in progress.

But, I'm liking how they look with George back.

The Kawhimare will continue tonight, he's sitting out the back to back.

But, it's against Memphis. So, meh....

Can't wait for Shamet to get healthy. We could use another floor spacer.

How are you and yours?

Gotta love your Celtics so far. Tatum is a fucking STAR.

For Turkey Day I just throw my dirty dishes in the neighbors backyard & buy new ones. It's easier that way.

As far as your Clippers. I don't expect Kawhi to play any of the 2nd back to back's this year. He missed 20-something games last year with injury managment. No reason to change something that's already worked for him. Plus you want his as healthy as possible for the playoff run.

The Celtics have started off better than I expected. Which of course I'm liking. And how often does a team lose a player of Kyrie's ability & doesn't take a step back? Kinda speaks volumes of that Flat Earther's game. All about him. And not about the team.

And thanks for asking about my family. Everything's been great. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Well except my self absorded dip-shit bro-n-law from Denver. If he starts his typical holiday political nonsense I gotta table set up for him in the garage.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Turkey Day I just throw my dirty dishes in the neighbors backyard & buy new ones. It's easier that way.

As far as your Clippers. I don't expect Kawhi to play any of the 2nd back to back's this year. He missed 20-something games last year with injury managment. No reason to change something that's already worked for him. Plus you want his as healthy as possible for the playoff run.

The Celtics have started off better than I expected. Which of course I'm liking. And how often does a team lose a player of Kyrie's ability & doesn't take a step back? Kinda speaks volumes of that Flat Earther's game. All about him. And not about the team.

And thanks for asking about my family. Everything's been great. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Well except my self absorded dip-shit bro-n-law from Denver. If he starts his typical holiday political nonsense I gotta table set up for him in the garage.
Lmfao

Yeah, we don't do politics nor religion on the holidays.

We reserve our fighting for the sporting events that day.

Kyrie is addition by subtraction.

Great individual talent.

Team cancer.

Kinda like a souped up version of Monta Ellis....with crazy handles.

Wants to win. But, only by his hands and moody as fuck.

Kemba is a much better fit.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

Yeah, we don't do politics nor religion on the holidays.

We reserve our fighting for the sporting events that day.

Kyrie is addition by subtraction.

Great individual talent.

Team cancer.

Kinda like a souped up version of Monta Ellis....with crazy handles.

Wants to win. But, only by his hands and moody as fuck.

Kemba is a much better fit.

It's gonna be nice watching the Nets miss the playoffs this year after they got there last year with Russell. I give it until the New Year for Kyrie to start bitching about the city of Brooklyn.