• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking A. i wonder how long it took for the Cavs to get 4 wins last year.

looks like they will get that today....while its fun to see them win a few games i hope they dont screw themselves over with too many wins.

now- i dont think they will- especially depending if they trade Love or Thompson, but gotta say- Beilein was a great hire.
Definitely more fun to watch when they play like this and a playoff run makes the season more entertaining.

But, yeah, if it's in them a top 5 pick is best in long run.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. The defensive effort even in losses is there, they are playing really good defensively tonight. Looking like a great hire for all these youngsters and showing them how to play defense. Sexton especially looks much more defensive sound
Wonder if anyone still think the Cs fleeced us having air left from the Kyrie deal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I agree. Osman and Porter look like nice role players from the wing. Cant wait to see Windler though
Also curious what Windler can do. Doubt he can be the elite wing we need, but would be nice if he's a solid role player.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they played well against the Mavs the other night.

the Cavs arent even shooting well. Just around 40%. The difference is the defensive effort. Love and TT arent doing anything tonight. Good signs
curious what your angst is towards Love and TT. Did they have great games? Nope. But Love scored 17 on 11 shots while TT was a rebound and point shy of a double double.

You mentioned the solid D, say neither "did anything" but the guys for whom they were mostly responsible on D (Knox, Gibson, Morris, Randle) hit 15-51 shots.

But agree nice they could blow a team out with them not playing as well as they had in previous games.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying...: "the East is better than the West this season, there are five teams in the East, that can beat anybody in the West"

I was also saying...: "If Bucks, Sixers, Celtics, Raptors and Heat were west teams, there would be only three teams in the West that could make it in the playoffs...

Third thing I was saying...: "Next season with the addition of the Nets and the Pacers, there will be seven teams in the East that can beat anybody in the West"...

I hope this slap helps some idiots in this forum to wake up from the delusion they live in and face reality...

P.S: I hate to imagine what could have happened if Lowery was playing...

upload_2019-11-11_8-33-59.jpeg

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Beilein: “Tristan is the second coach, so far as accountability and all those things.”

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
curious what your angst is towards Love and TT. Did they have great games? Nope. But Love scored 17 on 11 shots while TT was a rebound and point shy of a double double.

You mentioned the solid D, say neither "did anything" but the guys for whom they were mostly responsible on D (Knox, Gibson, Morris, Randle) hit 15-51 shots.

But agree nice they could blow a team out with them not playing as well as they had in previous games.

The point is, the Cavs didn't depend on TT or Love like certain nights, the Cavs weren't shooting the ball great and somehow they were up by 30 at one point. That is bc of defense.

Did you watch the game? I think Love and TT had like 8 points combined at half and they were up by 18. So yeah I would say overall the Cavs didn't depend on them very much which was the whole point of what I said, Cavs win without great play by Love and TT. Love had 7 in the 4th when they were up big.

It was nice, collective defensive effort.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, the Cavs didn't depend on TT or Love like certain nights, the Cavs weren't shooting the ball great and somehow they were up by 30 at one point. That is bc of defense.

Did you watch the game? I think Love and TT had like 8 points combined at half and they were up by 18. So yeah I would say overall the Cavs didn't depend on them very much which was the whole point of what I said, Cavs win without great play by Love and TT. Love had 7 in the 4th when they were up big.

It was nice, collective defensive effort.
Agree, but probably a better way to express that than saying "Love and TT aren't doing anything tonight."

Wouldn't call solid D and near double doubles nothing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks aren't that bad.

They have their good and bad nights. Actually had a lot of good nights that ended up in late losses in the 4th.

This is their 2nd really shit night
lol

what?

they are likely the worst team in the NBA. Either them or Memphis.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 3 worst teams by point differential right now are:

1. Grizz at -11.4
2. Knicks at -10.1
3. Warriors at -9.0

the next closest team is:

4. Hornets -7.4
5. Kings -6.2

Knicks are tied for the worst winning percentage in the league with the Warriors (which is just so hilarious- open up a new arena- and become just plain awful).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, but probably a better way to express that than saying "Love and TT aren't doing anything tonight."

Wouldn't call solid D and near double doubles nothing.

Don't take everything so literal.

That being said, I posted this after the 1st half...did you watch the 1st half? TT was non-existent. Still playing some good defense like always. Which was a surprise since he was playing so great all year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 3 worst teams by point differential right now are:

1. Grizz at -11.4
2. Knicks at -10.1
3. Warriors at -9.0

the next closest team is:

4. Hornets -7.4
5. Kings -6.2

Knicks are tied for the worst winning percentage in the league with the Warriors (which is just so hilarious- open up a new arena- and become just plain awful).

Yeah they are pretty bad. Just looks at their lineups last night and roster...a lot of just guys with no true role. They don't have a leader either. Randle is their best player and isn't much of a leader at all.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take everything so literal.

That being said, I posted this after the 1st half...did you watch the 1st half? TT was non-existent. Still playing some good defense like always. Which was a surprise since he was playing so great all year.
Fair enough as the saying it end of first half makes some sense. But does seem like your literal NEGATIVE comments are often geared toward Love (or TT).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was like 60 something. This is brutal...like Lonzo

I'll never understand how some players, especially guards, can't hit at least 70% of their free throws.

It's an uncontested shot from 10 feet.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors No More

I love all the shit talking from other players and teams. It's just hilarious to me that they now feel it's their time to get their shots in when the team is starting Ky Bowman, Jordan Poole, Glenn Robinson III, Eric Paschall and WCS. LOL.

Ha! It's the Warriors winning that bothered these guys. The antics, trash talking, celebrating, whatever you want to call it, is pretty much present on all teams.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never understand how some players, especially guards, can't hit at least 70% of their free throws.

It's an uncontested shot from 10 feet.
Especially when a lot of these same players can actually shoot the 3 ball pretty well.

It's gotta be a mental thing. That fact that the shot is uncontested probably makes it worse... time to think and get a lil psyched out.

I think it's because kids get less drilling on fundamentals nowadays and play more pick up games... in a pick up game you typically don't stop and shoot free throws.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird...not many comments about that.

all seriousness, just makes it more irritating Denver beat them.
Because the Browns went from superhyped playoff team to toast. Who cares if they win a few games.