• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he still had a ton of trade value.
k...

yet you don't know what, if anything, was offered. Are you not aware Kyrie requested the trade AFTER the draft and FA, which hindered the cavs a great deal (something else Griff pointed out)?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so much substance again.....Funny the guy who wrote what you replied to can acknowledge he might not have known everything that went on but you can't.

ya gotta love this forum.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For got about that. I guess he didn't try to talk him out of it.

As for the rest, maybe. I'm sire you followed it closer than I did, so likely know better. It's pretty obvious that Lebron and Gilbert don't like each other, so they both may have just been done with each other.

Part of being successful is knowing when to walk away. Gilbert wanted his team back and Lebron wanted out of Cleveland. They had already gotten a title and another one was unlikely, maybe they both ultimately decided it would be better to not win a title away from each other. lol

Ironically, I think they both miscalculated 1 year early. Had Lebron stayed 1 more year, They likely still make the finals and the way GS entire team blew up and got injured he may have won. They were just in Toronto's head, and i would have given them a good shot even when the raptors had Kawhi. Yeah, it didn't help that Kyrie went crazy either...lol

I will say it's impressive that Lebron is still going strong, all these years later. A lot of people thought he was washed up in CLE for the second time, which i didn't agree with. But i did think he was done once he got to LA, just based on age, but here he is about to win another championship. The guy is a machine...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, I think they both miscalculated 1 year early. Had Lebron stayed 1 more year, They likely still make the finals and the way GS entire team blew up and got injured he may have won. They were just in Toronto's head, and i would have given them a good shot even when the raptors had Kawhi. Yeah, it didn't help that Kyrie went crazy either...lol

I will say it's impressive that Lebron is still going strong, all these years later. A lot of people thought he was washed up in CLE for the second time, which i didn't agree with. But i did think he was done once he got to LA, just based on age, but here he is about to win another championship. The guy is a machine...
Yep...keep thinking he has to slow down at some point, and he does....but when?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...keep thinking he has to slow down at some point, and he does....but when?

Maybe he won't lol...When he signs back with the Cavs to play with his son and wins another championship the haters are going to be pissed haha

Lebron is going to be putting up 15-20 in his 40's..:lol:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Lakers!

I have to admit I really just never got back into basketball after the break. Not sure why but I just couldn't get excited to watch and I always watch the playoffs regardless of who is in.

But a well deserved title for the Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Lakers!

I have to admit I really just never got back into basketball after the break. Not sure why but I just couldn't get excited to watch and I always watch the playoffs regardless of who is in.

But a well deserved title for the Lakers.

You missed a great playoffs. There were some unbelievable performances in the bubble.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed a great playoffs. There were some unbelievable performances in the bubble.

I read about them. But for whatever reason I just couldn't get interested. I watched maybe 20 minutes of the entire playoffs.

I'll be back in action for the next season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua going to bust. Burrow will be the real deal. Herbert going to be better than Tua
Not looking so good on Tua (so Hurts not the first). Guessing most thought Burrow the real deal. Looked good for a while on Herbert over Tua. Still might be but iffy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking so good on Tua (so Hurts not the first). Guessing most thought Burrow the real deal. Looked good for a while on Herbert over Tua. Still might be but iffy.

Give it time.

3 months ago it was a no brainer that Herbert was better.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got really confused by flyerhawks comment lol then I saw it was 2 years old