• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think guys are intentionally missing shots
Of course not. But they also don't go all out like they would in playoffs. Not saying no issues, but I've seen cavs get written off then roll through the playoffs. and, yes, I do agree different animal in West this year.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaning no football at all (NFL/CFB) in Fall, 2020?

yes I fear that is what is coming. The NFL might hold out and get some games since their players aren’t being sent into thousands of kids coming back to school.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes I fear that is what is coming. The NFL might hold out and get some games since their players aren’t being sent into thousands of kids coming back to school.
I think if NFL starts decent chance they finish....doesn't mean I'm sure they start but see no reason why they can't if baseball gets it done.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. But they also don't go all out like they would in playoffs. Not saying no issues, but I've seen cavs get written off then roll through the playoffs. and, yes, I do agree different animal in West this year.

Who is writing off the lakers though?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well obviously there was something wrong with it, he got fined.

Honestly TNT should pay the fine for having an active player on there and asking him questions about other players around the league. That's like a prime set up for tampering either way unless he just says "no comment".

Obviously Draymond needs to be fined, as would anyone else who comments on a player not on their own team. But to act like this is some sort of HUGE incident is nonsense and that he needs to be suspended is ridiculous.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is writing off the lakers though?

According to Lebron....everyone.

I also love how when they clinched the top spot in the West, Lebron said "they said I couldn't do it". But when he loses he needs more help because he can't do it by himself.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly TNT should pay the fine for having an active player on there and asking him questions about other players around the league. That's like a prime set up for tampering either way unless he just says "no comment".

Obviously Draymond needs to be fined, as would anyone else who comments on a player not on their own team. But to act like this is some sort of HUGE incident is nonsense and that he needs to be suspended is ridiculous.

i admittedly think he should be suspended for breathing. Sorry but being fascinated with other men’s nuts is a lifetime sentence for me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"honestly TNT should pay the fine"

laughingsmiley.gif laughingsmiley.gif laughingsmiley.gif laughingsmiley.gif laughingsmiley.gif

That's insane. Draymond could have said "no comment". But didn't. He's responsible for his own actions.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you seem to want to dismiss they are maybe not playing like they would in the playoffs because these games really mean nothing to them.

Did i ever say they can't win the title or arent a legit contender?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did i ever say they can't win the title or arent a legit contender?
Nope...but you don't seem to understand it's possible they are not giving same effort with #1 seed locked up as they might when playoffs begin.

and, yes, also possible they will have issues.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booker himself agrees that TNT should pay the fine

Oh what a shocker. An NBAer sticking up for another NBAer. Didn't see that happening. An appropriate punishment for Dray would be sending him to Cleveland.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...but you don't seem to understand it's possible they are not giving same effort with #1 seed locked up as they might when playoffs begin.

"Nope"

Yep. I say that only because you said nope. Have no idea what the topic is.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Of course not.

But I am a lot less confident in the Lakers than I was 2 weeks ago.

I still have them firmly in the mix, but maybe not ahead of teams like Boston and maybe even Toronto.

Their road to Finals will potentially be really brutal too.

If this same thing were happening over the last 8 regular season games without the bubble...no one would be freaking out over this.

Outside of trying to get 2 new players up to speed, they aren't really doing anything any differently than they would be anyway.

They'd still be limiting Lebron and AD's minutes. They'd still be giving the bench guys more minutes. The only difference might be that they would be having Lebron and AD skip a couple more games than it looks like they're going to.

Obviously, I'd like to see them playing better, but it's not anything I'm going to worry about too much.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am certain they aren’t giving playoff effort, or even February effort.

But if I were a Laker fan, I would be concerned. This isn’t a typical end of regular season. They have not played well as team in almost 5 months.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this same thing were happening over the last 8 regular season games without the bubble...no one would be freaking out over this.

Outside of trying to get 2 new players up to speed, they aren't really doing anything any differently than they would be anyway.

They'd still be limiting Lebron and AD's minutes. They'd still be giving the bench guys more minutes. The only difference might be that they would be having Lebron and AD skip a couple more games than it looks like they're going to.

Obviously, I'd like to see them playing better, but it's not anything I'm going to worry about too much.
For FD purposes, do you expect Lebron and/or AD to get regular minutes tonight?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally agree.

This season is different than any before though.