• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should have it on video. On another thread, some of the NECKCAR folks were saying that they have cameras everywhere at the tracks.

Apparently, only NASCAR, track officials and the drivers team is allowed in the garage areas as well.

From what the NASCAR fans on here were saying, if this was a Jussie Smollett thing, it's extremely unlikely that is done by Bubba himself or that he would have had any knowledge.

Seemed to think it was most likely some low level mechanic who isn't necessarily affiliated with a driver or someone from a cleaning crew.

tenor.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twice? Shit I don't want to get it once.

I think I may have had it and just exhibited no symptoms. The reason I think so is the middle daughter is a nurse and she and I both are pretty convinced that she had it in December.

Right around the middle of December, she had a lot of the symptoms that folks describe. She and I spent a lot of time together right around then and we both figured it was just a nasty cold. So, with as easily as this is supposed to be transmitted, it's seems possible, maybe even likely.

On the other hand, with the way my immune system is, it's also possible that it tried to get in, but my immune system said "Yeah, fuck you. Try harder next time". lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it could just be a case of the virus not being out of their system and the symptoms returning.

That has already happened a few times.

It's all trial and error at this point.

There were reports in Korea about people who had recovered from illness and tested negative, only to have a later test come up positive again. This prompted fear of new spread, even from recovered victims. Back in early March, a mayor in Texas, blasted the CDC for releasing a recovered patient from isolation, only to have that patient test positive again after release.

Weren't the earlier tests fairly unreliable? If so, I wonder if there could be a lot false tests both ways messing with the numbers?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should have it on video. On another thread, some of the NECKCAR folks were saying that they have cameras everywhere at the tracks.

Apparently, only NASCAR, track officials and the drivers team is allowed in the garage areas as well.

From what the NASCAR fans on here were saying, if this was a Jussie Smollett thing, it's extremely unlikely that is done by Bubba himself or that he would have had any knowledge.

Seemed to think it was most likely some low level mechanic who isn't necessarily affiliated with a driver or someone from a cleaning crew.

sorry, but "Neckcar" was hilarious, though it ain't gonna be funny to all them Billy Bobs out there...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of food I had a nice fat ribeye and some fresh lobster tail yesterday. It was good.

I'm getting 2 Fathers Day meals. lol

I expected the 2 daughters here in California to show up....and....

they did. Along with the grandsons.

So, of course I had to BBQ.

But my son bought us a couple huge Ahi tuna steaks which I will be searing for dinner tonight. :nod:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This list is bad.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB is playing the equivalent of a 31 game NBA regular season.

That's horrible

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is the death trend continues to decline every week and hasn't stopped, yet. Only 269 dead yesterday, lowest in months. Sunday is always the low day, Tuesday high for some reason.

Note in normal times around 7700-8000 people die every day in the US.

Deaths tend to lag behind rises in case numbers, for obvious reasons.

If the death numbers are still low this time next month, then we can talk.