• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't need to do anything as when it came to this topic she's been all over the place. could have just sat back, though, said nothing, and watched her kick her own ass.
Dude, this doesn't work.

I said the Players Association is to blame for this debacle.

Which is clearly the truth since their elected officials are leading the call to ditch the season.

You for some unknown reason started rambling about you can't make everyone happy, which had jackshit to do with my question on why the Players Association allowed the NBA to publicly declare they are back if they didn't have the support of the masses.

The only person all over the place is you.

But, In your usual fashion, you go full on aspergers syndrome because reading comprehension and social interaction are clearly not your strong suit.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prefer complain?

Either way, I prefer the irrational and emotional comments from you as they are free comedy.
I actually prefer watching you flee the thread when someone owns you, which is daily, and waiting for you to respond 12 hours later when you think everyone is gone.

That's #6 in your playbook.

Be better.

You don't have to makeup outright lies and try to rearrange the truth to win meaningless arguments.

That's clown shit and you clearly enjoy the rainbow wig, red nose and floppy shoes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't given any indication he doesn't want that, stop weaseling and just concede. Because 89% is all-time great level FT shooting and that ain't you son.

I once shot 90% on free throws.

Or was it 09%?...I can't ever remember.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the Players Association is to blame for this debacle.

Which is clearly the truth since their elected officials are leading the call to ditch the season.

I'm not really paying attention to all the drama right now but didn't the Players Association approve the return of the season just a few days ago?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once shot 90% on free throws.

Or was it 09%?...I can't ever remember.
My oldest owns the entire family from the charity stripe.

She can't dribble, has only tried once or twice.

But, she is a Fucking SNIPER shooting freebies.

How?!?!!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really paying attention to all the drama right now but didn't the Players Association approve the return of the season just a few days ago?
Yes.

....and the thing that pisses me off the most is they approved it AFTER the Floyd Murder.

I could see if the circumstances had changed.

They didn't.

That travesty of a MURDER had already occurred.

The protests were already happening.

These guys knew the quarantine conditions, timeframe of the restrictions BEFORE they voted.

Now all of a sudden it's a problem?

The fact that it's being led by the President and 2 Vice Presidents of the Players Association is almost as shocking as the fact that they see Kyrie Fucking Irving as a leader.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How?!?!!

I'm pretty good at cornhole when i'm not completely drunk during BBQs...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

....and the thing that pisses me off the most is they approved it AFTER the Floyd Murder.

I could see if the circumstances had changed.

They didn't.

That travesty of a MURDER had already occurred.

The protests were already happening.

These guys knew the quarantine conditions, timeframe of the restrictions BEFORE they voted.

Now all of a sudden it's a problem?

The fact that it's being led by the President and 2 Vice Presidents of the Players Association is almost as shocking as the fact that they see Kyrie Fucking Irving as a leader.

I mean surely the players' message would be stronger on a basketball court rather than sitting on their asses at home tweeting about it?

What the hell?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if this is why he changes his opinion I can respect that. But too many opinions these days are due to politics and an agenda.

I mean, the guy was adamant masks did not make a difference, then adamant they do make a difference. Did he really learn something new about masks he did not once know?

Shit, I still don't know if the fucking masks work or not. I hear they're supposed to protect me from others, but not others from me. Then I hear that it's supposed protect others from me, but not me from others.

I go into one store and all of the employees have masks on and plastic shields in front of the cashier.

Then I go into another store...no masks, no shields.

I wear one because of my wife and mother in law and figure that I don't know how much it really helps, but it's not nothing. :noidea:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could have done far better than that if looking for a comment I made that would make me look like an ass.

That was a more than fair comment and I doubt many (any?) would try and refute it.
Yeah, you are kinda like me in the respect that we are bundle posters.

You could scroll an entire page and almost every post is one of us responding in mass.

I just picked one randomly in the sea of insanity...lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How?!?!!

Might just have a natural shot.