• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 EPL Thread

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope, but still I can’t understand a team like Aston Villa who is in the bottom 3 right now thinking no relegation is plausible.

This is a mess and going to be bad if 14 votes aren’t gotten for restart.
One reason is probably a proposal that's been mentioned on various English football sites and by pundits is the possiblity that if they stop the season as is, they don't relegate anyone, and promote the two Championship teams in the auto promotion spots (West Brom and Leeds at this time), next season would have 22 teams instead of 20, then they would relegate 5 and promote the usual 3 at the end of the season, getting back to normal.

Not sure it would happened, but it's been mentioned a lot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One reason is probably a proposal that's been mentioned on various English football sites and by pundits is the possiblity that if they stop the season as is, they don't relegate anyone, and promote the two Championship teams in the auto promotion spots (West Brom and Leeds at this time), next season would have 22 teams instead of 20, then they would relegate 5 and promote the usual 3 at the end of the season, getting back to normal.

Not sure it would happened, but it's been mentioned a lot.

Very true. I saw that on a site too. The only thing is do you think enough votes will be for splitting the pie two more slices? I can’t imagine the big clubs would agree to this unless they are getting something out of it. I guess they’d Still need 14 votes for it to pass?

Truthfully I’d be down for it because it gives us 4 more league games, and 5 teams getting relegated next year. That’d be fun. Not sure big clubs that are in other tournaments would like that though.

I just hope they figure out something and this doesn’t get all law suited up.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firmino don’t do it brah.
Most "good" Brazilians don't, at least not historically, the Neymar disease as I call it, it relatively new
to Brazilians. The only old school Brazilian I recall doing that kind of crap was Rivaldo, and he didn't do it as much as some do now.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most "good" Brazilians don't, at least not historically, the Neymar disease as I call it, it relatively new
to Brazilians. The only old school Brazilian I recall doing that kind of crap was Rivaldo, and he didn't do it as much as some do now.

Very good point. Neymar is an absolute disease.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Timo Werner has ran out of patience with Liverpool and is headed to Chelsea.

Chelsea set to beat Liverpool to £53m signing of RB Leipzig's Timo Werner
i_like_that_workaholics.gif

minkf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no doubt that Richarlison goes down too easily. If this can be coached out of him, then he will become a star player with a reputation that will fill opposition defenders with trepidation. If he doesn't learn from the lessons, he will earn the tag of diver, will be regularly yellow-carded, and will bring the club also into disrepute.