• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Season predictions

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not doing this again.

Raptors won last year.

They don’t win if GS is healthy. Period. GS wins with either Klay or KD for the full 7.

And while you can’t argue with history, the Raptors were 1 crazy bounce away from a possible 2nd round exit. They experienced many breaks along the way.

The Jazz are good enough if they get those same kind of breaks. Which is my point. And there isn’t a clear juggernaut favorite out there, so the whole thing is a lot more open.

And GS doesn't win if Kyrie and Love were healthy in year 1. Period.

Look all teams gets breaks to win championships. Name a team that didn't have a break? Not all teams get 2 stars injured for an entire series like GS in their first championship and the Raptors last year did. Some teams get gigantic breaks it is what it is. Cavs got a break with Green missing a game. Would i have swapped it for 2 of their superstars out an entire series? Absolutely. That is why i said earlier before you got all pouty that the Sixers were a tougher challenge than the GS was, and so was Mill. It went 7 and came down to one bounce. The Raptors beat GS in 6.

Then no, the Jazz are not good enough to = the raptors even with those same breaks, they have actually been getting worse with each passing year. Maybe if a few teams get completely wiped out, like an entire starting 5 you may have a point lol....You will see this year, ill bump this when they don't even come close even with a few breaks...

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all I've seen so far and given that my basketball knowledge by far exceeds the outer idiots that participate in this forum

Oh so you're more full of shit that a clogged toilet. Got it.

And keep in mind you're the same person that said Giannis is the greatest Milwaukee Buck of all time. Ever hear of Kareem Abdul Jabbar?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nets are about to surprise a lot of people this year, i bet you can't even get 40-1 anymore odds on bets

My dark horse for being really good is the Rockets

GS missed the playoffs with Tlance making tons of excuses like Curry hurt a fingernail, or "doesn't have Durant"...I would put money on all of these

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having being humiliated in their first game against the Raptors, the other (than the Clippers and the Lakers) circus that is "contending" in the weak West, struggled to beat the Dinosaurs in their Tokyo exhibition game...

Like it was case with the Nets against the Lakers which the Dinosaurs will be directly battling for a lower playoff seed in the extremely competitive East, the Raptors played without their two best players (Lowery and Gasol), but unlike the Nets (who played without Irving and Levert against the Lakers), didn't succeed to humiliate the Houston circus in their 2nd game, like the Nets did in their visit down at the "Zorroland"...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having being humiliated in their first game against the Raptors, the other (than the Clippers and the Lakers) circus that is "contending" in the weak West, struggled to beat the Dinosaurs in their Tokyo exhibition game...

Like it was case with the Nets against the Lakers which the Dinosaurs will be directly battling for a lower playoff seed in the extremely competitive East, the Raptors played without their two best players (Lowery and Gasol), but unlike the Nets (who played without Irving and Levert against the Lakers), didn't succeed to humiliate the Houston circus in their 2nd game, like the Nets did in their visit down at the "Zorroland"...

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

this guy's an IDIOT...!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this fool takes a LOT out of a preseason game where the Lakers' best 2 players were pulled in the early 3rd quarter...:lol:

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really does put a lot of importance on meaningless games. There is not a professional sport anywhere that preseason matters. Not baseball, football, basketball, or Hockey. It is simply for talent evaluation and this guy is crowning people and shit. He keeps saying competitive east where there is at most 3 teams that will possible come out of the east. Compare that to the West and I can make a legitimate argument for about 8 teams that could win the west. He is a retard.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East Contenders
76ers
Bucks
(outside chance of Raptors or Nets if they get Durant in time for playoffs.)

West Contenders
Clippers
Lakers
Rockets
Blazers
Jazz
Warriors (don't get it twisted, this is still a dangerous team)
Nuggets

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East Contenders
76ers
Bucks
(outside chance of Raptors or Nets if they get Durant in time for playoffs.)

West Contenders
Clippers
Lakers
Rockets
Blazers
Jazz
Warriors (don't get it twisted, this is still a dangerous team)
Nuggets

Bingo...

agree with all that, ESPECIALLY the part where you said the Dubs will still be a team to be reckoned with...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then again, they don't play in the much stronger East

source.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And GS doesn't win if Kyrie and Love were healthy in year 1. Period.

Look all teams gets breaks to win championships. Name a team that didn't have a break? Not all teams get 2 stars injured for an entire series like GS in their first championship and the Raptors last year did. Some teams get gigantic breaks it is what it is. Cavs got a break with Green missing a game. Would i have swapped it for 2 of their superstars out an entire series? Absolutely. That is why i said earlier before you got all pouty that the Sixers were a tougher challenge than the GS was, and so was Mill. It went 7 and came down to one bounce. The Raptors beat GS in 6.

Then no, the Jazz are not good enough to = the raptors even with those same breaks, they have actually been getting worse with each passing year. Maybe if a few teams get completely wiped out, like an entire starting 5 you may have a point lol....You will see this year, ill bump this when they don't even come close even with a few breaks...

Wrong.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers circus is playing the Nuggets team in a few hours but with the referees having been instructed to particularly watch and call traveling violations from players.

What NBA officials will focus on this season: Off-ball clutching/grabbing, traveling, respect for game

It will be particularly interesting to see how Kwahi copes without cheating on his opponents him being the "king of traveling" violations:

He certainly can't have this not called anymore and his team win a (fake) championship, instead of being diqualified in the 2nd round!

Even if the refs would miss this ridiculous 5 steps travel, the coaches now have the right to force revising the play...

Good luck to the Clippers circus this season having lost S.G.Alexander and Gallinari for a "crippled" (unless he can cheat) Kwahi and an inferior to Gallo addition as well as being without a center or (near future all-star) Gilgeous-Alexander.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see L23J is still going with the coulda, woulda, shoulda thing...

Isn't that what Tlance did with Toronto? GS would have won "if" hmmm

I was just making a counter point and i could easily make a stronger case for my way then he could for his...Ouchie!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that what Tlance did with Toronto? GS would have won "if" hmmm

I was just making a counter point and i could easily make a stronger case for my way then he could for his...Ouchie!

Just stop.

You are still talking about 2015. You bring it up every possible chance you get because you are still butt hurt.

The Warriors aren’t even my team. I just call it like I see it.

The Raptors were not the best team in the league last year. But they were good enough to take advantage when other teams faced adversity.

The Jazz aren’t going to be best in the league in terms of talent either. But they are good enough to beat anybody.

Actual basketball isn’t like NBA2K. Chemistry and fit matter. There is no guarantee the more talented teams will find that.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop.

You are still talking about 2015. You bring it up every possible chance you get because you are still butt hurt.

The Warriors aren’t even my team. I just call it like I see it.

The Raptors were not the best team in the league last year. But they were good enough to take advantage when other teams faced adversity.

The Jazz aren’t going to be best in the league in terms of talent either. But they are good enough to beat anybody.

Actual basketball isn’t like NBA2K. Chemistry and fit matter. There is no guarantee the more talented teams will find that.

Maybe it's because you don't see the irony in making excuses for a team with 2 of their best players out claiming they "would" have won if they were there...That is why i point out 2015, every time you say GS would have beaten Toronto. It's not very hard to understand if you actually think about it. Both teams lost 2 of their best players. It's obvious, except maybe to you what team(s) would have won if both sets of players are healthy, you just don't want to admit it for one of them, for some strange reason.

Lastly, you have no clue that had Durant played they would have beaten Toronto. We have solid proof of what happened when Kyrie and Love played tho so at least when i bring up what "could have happened" my case is just a little bit stronger then yours....Anyways, Toronto was indeed the best team last year imho You probably didn't think Toronto would beat Millwaukee either...Just because you were wrong doesn't mean it's worth doubling down on it, but i get it, that's your thing.

Nba2k NBA3k ABA, the Jazz are not coming out of the west...Name the bet i will bet you any amount you want

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Toronto Raptors were basically a 60 win team that added Kawhi, Green and Gasol...Just because you "thought" they weren't the best team in the league means very little. They worked a bunch of new pieces together very well amd quickly...and still won nearly 60 games

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's because you don't see the irony in making excuses for a team with 2 of their best players out claiming they "would" have won if they were there...That is why i point out 2015, every time you say GS would have beaten Toronto. It's not very hard to understand if you actually think about it. Both teams lost 2 of their best players. It's obvious, except maybe to you what team(s) would have won if both sets of players are healthy, you just don't want to admit it for one of them, for some strange reason.

Lastly, you have no clue that had Durant played they would have beaten Toronto. We have solid proof of what happened when Kyrie and Love played tho so at least when i bring up what "could have happened" my case is just a little bit stronger then yours....Anyways, Toronto was indeed the best team last year imho You probably didn't think Toronto would beat Millwaukee either...Just because you were wrong doesn't mean it's worth doubling down on it, but i get it, that's your thing.

Nba2k NBA3k ABA, the Jazz are not coming out of the west...Name the bet i will bet you any amount you want

LOL.

I don’t think the Jazz are going to win the west either.

You really are a piece of work.

And those 2 situations are night and day different.