• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia Flyers 2019 NHL Draft Spotlight: Arthur Kaliyev

This kid is from my neighborhood so i want him as our number 11 pick if we dont trade it.

Kaliyev is a boom/bust offensive guy. I think he's a swing for the fences type pick a la Caufield. I'd be good with him.

Reading a bit about a potential Podkolzin slide because he's signed in Russia for 2 more years. Doesn't exactly fit the time frame I want, but lots of writers say he might be the 3rd best player in the draft. When you use 'absolute pit bull', 'off-the-charts compete' and 'aggressive two-way winger who plays with an edge' to describe a player I'm interested. We'll see if he actually falls though.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaliyev is a boom/bust offensive guy. I think he's a swing for the fences type pick a la Caufield. I'd be good with him.

Reading a bit about a potential Podkolzin slide because he's signed in Russia for 2 more years. Doesn't exactly fit the time frame I want, but lots of writers say he might be the 3rd best player in the draft. When you use 'absolute pit bull', 'off-the-charts compete' and 'aggressive two-way winger who plays with an edge' to describe a player I'm interested. We'll see if he actually falls though.
Most writers have Podkolzin as the third best player so i never follow him as i dont think we would have a shot at him. Too many teams in front of us to get him. I was just kidding about Kaliyev i only posted about him because not many players come out of NYC so i had to give him his props. Im really hoping we could package the 11th pick with someone to get an impact player so we could become a contender this season.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa is in need of defense.

Who would we trade to get a Tyler Johnson or JT Miller from them?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if the Blues won tonight. if the B's go up 3-1 ts over.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither of these players would make stand up and say WOW. I hope we can use money instead of trades or picks to get a game changer, whatever happens I just hope it doesnt weaken us.
Jason Zucker is the puzzling one as he is a left wing.How many do we need we already have Gee Linblom JVR and Raffl.

Since we are in the market for a 2nd line center at least Kadri makes sense.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Zucker is the puzzling one as he is a left wing.How many do we need we already have Gee Linblom JVR and Raffl.

Since we are in the market for a 2nd line center at least Kadri makes sense.
I agree Kadri makes sense in that fashion, I just think he would be to over priced. I want a bang player if were gonna give up a lot.