• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since losing to NJD, Flyers are 10-2 and have outscored teams 55-30.
They are 5th in the league in goals scored, despite not having anyone with 25 goals or more.

For the teams that are top heavy with their first or second lines, they have to deal with the Couturier line.
This allows the Flyers other lines to grind against the weaker lines with their balanced lineup.

Ovechkin is a great goal scorer.
But, if you watched the the Flyers 4th and 5th goals, he was the one trailing Provorov who took the feed from Voracek to score the 4th. Then when the Caps iced the puck, Ovechkin was winded and didn't pressure the puck after a Flyers FO win and that led to the 5th goal.

It's the little things.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 5th in the league in goals scored, despite not having anyone with 25 goals or more.

For the teams that are top heavy with their first or second lines, they have to deal with the Couturier line.
This allows the Flyers other lines to grind against the weaker lines with their balanced lineup.

But, if you watched the the Flyers 4th and 5th goals, he was the one trailing Provorov who took the feed from Voracek to score the 4th. Then when the Caps iced the puck, Ovechkin was winded and didn't pressure the puck after a Flyers FO win and that led to the 5th goal.

It's the little things.

Well here's a big thing with old yellow showlaces........ he has ZERO points against the Flyers this year.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game, I wish someone would push Wilson's face into the boards and break his face. Be worth a couple games suspension. Other than that teams better take notice cause this train is picking up steam.
Excellent post!!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the little things.
Ovi is a great goal scorer but as you mentioned got abused on the defense part of the game. I would also like to point out he played a seriously dirty game with his stick and i hope someone took notice.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that was some playoff hockey! Best game to watch all year and to come out on top in basically a blowout i am walking on air today. :yes::yes::yes::yes:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prov's goal was a back breaker, that hurt them and what a pass he received from Hayes.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game, I wish someone would push Wilson's face into the boards and break his face. Be worth a couple games suspension. Other than that teams better take notice cause this train is picking up steam.
I think the refs really sucked last night and let Wilson continually get away with some real cheap crap. Provy put a good, clean, hard hit on OV and Wilson comes over and cross checks Provy in the back 2 times with the ref looking at him. He tried to run G and take out his knee well after the puck was gone with ref looking right at him. Total BS.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prov's goal was a back breaker, that hurt them and what a pass he received from Hayes.

It was Jake

that’s ok, they both have a “3” on their sweater

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the refs really sucked last night and let Wilson continually get away with some real cheap crap. Provy put a good, clean, hard hit on OV and Wilson comes over and cross checks Provy in the back 2 times with the ref looking at him. He tried to run G and take out his knee well after the puck was gone with ref looking right at him. Total BS.
If you noticed their coach talked to the ref after the first period and pretty much cried about the penalties being 4-0 Flyers advantage and he just stopped calling anything on them.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Jake

that’s ok, they both have a “3” on their sweater
You are correct. I knew is houldnt have had the second martini for breakfast. :pound::pound:

How about two other passes that were incredible:

Grant on the PP with his foot to Hayes
Raffl to Pitlick incredible.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. I knew is houldnt have had the second martini for breakfast. :pound::pound:

agree on the other two - fantastic plays. Grant with the skate - I levitated off the couch with excitement. And Raffl’s too. Great awareness and skill.

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you noticed their coach talked to the ref after the first period and pretty much cried about the penalties being 4-0 Flyers advantage and he just stopped calling anything on them.
That definitely lead to the crappy hooking call on Raffl.

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That Grant play was pretty amazing. pretty much the entire team showed up to play the entire game.