• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Thompson you better look out as Farabee is breathing down your neck. If you keep taking dumb penalties you may find yourself in the presser.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true. It also reverts back to getting the anchor off of PP1 and out from clogging up the net front and having space to make the cross ice passes. Puck movement is so much better.

Aw shit - you didn’t let me answer - I had it !

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mighty Metro has hit the rocks lately ( except for Flyers which is all the better for us )

I’m on my phone so don’t have the stats - but Was, pit, col and car are all skidding.

Looks like Cahta Haht has shaken his road demons. As mentioned above, flyers have serious depth and are healthy (knock on wood). AV has a lot to work with in keeping the troops fresh and hopefully healthy.

Been in the Detroit airport for a couple hours waiting for a connection. Haven’t seen a single redwings fan sporting the colors.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mighty Metro has hit the rocks lately ( except for Flyers which is all the better for us )

I’m on my phone so don’t have the stats - but Was, pit, col and car are all skidding.

Looks like Cahta Haht has shaken his road demons. As mentioned above, flyers have serious depth and are healthy (knock on wood). AV has a lot to work with in keeping the troops fresh and hopefully healthy.

Been in the Detroit airport for a couple hours waiting for a connection. Haven’t seen a single redwings fan sporting the colors.
You can add the Isles as another team to hit the skids f

It was nice that we scored early and shut those dopey Rag fans up as soon as they started getting loud. hart was a beneficiary of that but played so well with effortless movement.

Im surprised, Detroit is a hockey town.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just noticed that the Red Wings are the only team already eliminated from the playoffs.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awaz only one post about JVR today and still the same three posters all day long. Is it really those posts keeping people from posting here? :nono: