• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AMac is NOT who Braun replaced so you can stop that comparison immediately. Braun is replacing and blocking the development of Myers. To think it only cost us a 2nd and 3rd round pick to block the development of a young defenseman coming off the Canadian world cup team.

:L I think I'm coming around to LAS's side on this :gaah:

Obviously we're stuck now.. but this (Braun trade) is looking more and more like a bonehead move. I was for Braun when it happened, but now seeing the on-ice product (not just his +/- ; since I've learned that's a bad stat) and in hindsight, this was a bad move. Bring on Myers.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the last two games. Does anyone know if JVR has a point yet? Asking for a friend.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I think I'm coming around to LAS's side on this :gaah:

Obviously we're stuck now.. but this (Braun trade) is looking more and more like a bonehead move. I was for Braun when it happened, but now seeing the on-ice product (not just his +/- ; since I've learned that's a bad stat) and in hindsight, this was a bad move. Bring on Myers.
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if you posted more after our wins or losses there would never be crickets on here. You cant post once a month and complain about regular posters just sayin.:noidea:
Tough to post when I can't watch most of the games. I got DirecTV. So outside of national games and the games I attend, I have to rely on twitter and this board to get a feel of what is actually going on. Just found it interesting that when things go poorly, everyone is posting all night/day with why everyone sucks. Just an observation.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philadelphia Flyers announced they have recalled forwards Joel Farabee and Mikhail Vorobyev from their American Hockey League affiliate, the Lehigh Valley Phantoms. In addition, the club has loaned forward Carsen Twarynski to the Phantoms.
Did I call for that or what....need to light that fire once in a while. I'm sure once Patrick is back they can move G back to wing but it will be ok for now. He looked motivated even though it didn't show up on the board.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AMac is NOT who Braun replaced so you can stop that comparison immediately. Braun is replacing and blocking the development of Myers. To think it only cost us a 2nd and 3rd round pick to block the development of a young defenseman coming off the Canadian world cup team.
Myers isn't ready and most likely would have set the D back even further as they already have a lot of young players out there. Who's to say that AMac wouldn't be out there if he was still here and Braun wasn't? That's my point. Be happy that they added a few vets who've been around to show the young guys how to be pros. Weren't you the one bitching about not going anywhere, no progress, etc...so they finally show that they are going to support the youth with some vet leadership and you complain about that too. Teams with a bunch of rookies rarely win. Hopefully at some point Myers forces himself into the lineup would love to see that happen but he has to earn it no more handouts.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the trade:
Prov-Nisky
Ghost- Myers
Sanheim-Hagg

After the trade:
Prov- Nisky
Sanheim- Braun
Ghost-Hagg

Both sets would have left us with the same exact record and we would have saved 3.8 million plus 2 draft picks with group 1.
Ghost with Myers seriously? Ghost has been having enough trouble and so has Sanheim and you want them tag teaming with other virtual rookies? They may have lost every game with that strategy. Insanity...

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol so they put an Albatross on that line with Gee and Jake and expect what? Maybe AV is to stupid to figure out JVR only plays in 20 foot radiuses. Maybe put him on a line with his Golden boy Hayes and see if they can figure it out.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myers isn't ready and most likely would have set the D back even further as they already have a lot of young players out there. Who's to say that AMac wouldn't be out there if he was still here and Braun wasn't? That's my point. Be happy that they added a few vets who've been around to show the young guys how to be pros. Weren't you the one bitching about not going anywhere, no progress, etc...so they finally show that they are going to support the youth with some vet leadership and you complain about that too. Teams with a bunch of rookies rarely win. Hopefully at some point Myers forces himself into the lineup would love to see that happen but he has to earn it no more handouts.
Are you kidding me with this drivel. The only thing a 32 year old Braun is doing is blocking Myers development. He is costing us 3.8 million and 2 very high draft pick to do so. If he was a difference maker i could see but this guy at 32 is shell of what he used to be and having him on this team is certainly not the difference between us winning the cup so AGAIN all Braun is doing is blocking Myers development.