• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen, he's extremely athletic (obviously) and has a great first step. But he can't shoot. He's got a very limited range. TBH I haven't seen that much of him to make a better assessment. For all I know he could have more to his game but doesn't show it because he doesn't need to against the 5'6 HS kids he's been posterizing.

That's what makes evaluating high school kids a crap shoot. Some have absolutely no level of competition, especially for a guy this size.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may hinder any trade for him.......good luck @WiggyRuss.
yah i dont expect Jr to get traded at all during the season --- during the offseason before they have to guarantee his contract is totally different.

Next summer a team that needs cap space can just trade for JR and then cut him. I.E. like the Nets----- the Nets can say--- hey- you take Alan Crabbe- we will take Jr Smith and cut him--- and then we will go and sign Kawhi Leonard just to make sure LeBron never again gets close to winning another title. And for the service of taking Crabbe's contract and giving Brooklyn all that cap room maybe the Cavs get a first rounder or good young player - or shit maybe even both! ;)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i dont expect Jr to get traded at all during the season --- during the offseason before they have to guarantee his contract is totally different.

Next summer a team that needs cap space can just trade for JR and then cut him. I.E. like the Nets----- the Nets can say--- hey- you take Alan Crabbe- we will take Jr Smith and cut him--- and then we will go and sign Kawhi Leonard just to make sure LeBron never again gets close to winning another title. And for the service of taking Crabbe's contract and giving Brooklyn all that cap room maybe the Cavs get a first rounder or good young player - or shit maybe even both! ;)

Brooklyn doesn't need to give away anyone they don't already want to dump. Crabbe is their ONLY sizable contract going into next season; they're not going to overpay to do so.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like he is butt-hurt about getting his ass kicked.

Of course, if I was knocked out cold and pissed on like Draymond was, I would prob. be pretty upset too.

Where do you get knocked out? Reports are that he didn't even get knocked down, and that it was more of a shove than a punch? Sure, Dray is spinning like a madman, but you're exaggerating lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you get knocked out? Reports are that he didn't even get knocked down, and that it was more of a shove than a punch? Sure, Dray is spinning like a madman, but you're exaggerating lol.
nah...I have it on good authority Tristan knocked Draymond out and pissed on him while he was on the ground. Source is rock-solid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn doesn't need to give away anyone they don't already want to dump. Crabbe is their ONLY sizable contract going into next season; they're not going to overpay to do so.
if it means they can get say a package or two out of of Butler/Irving/Leonard you dont think they would? Of course they would. It just depends on what they can get.

Knicks same thing- though the Knicks with Noah and Hardaway do have to move some guys.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOM.

I hink hey get Butler and Irving and Leonard may decide to team up with Porzy in New York. If he doesn't opt for Los Angeles.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it means they can get say a package or two out of of Butler/Irving/Leonard you dont think they would? Of course they would. It just depends on what they can get.

Knicks same thing- though the Knicks with Noah and Hardaway do have to move some guys.

Do you honestly think all 3 of those guys will go to the Nets? THE NETS.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wiggy doesn't want to lose the only sports related parade Clevelands gonna have in the next 30+ years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy doesn't want to lose the only sports related parade Clevelands gonna have in the next 30+ years.

Hey leave Wiggy alone. That guy is about to lose Lebron and Urban Meyer in about a month time-frame. That's shit's rough.