• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 CFB Season Fun Fact

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avoiding the last comment? Got it. You're just another whiny ass bitch who can't take a jab without crying
You want to be a cvnt go for it ... two can play this game. The fact is the gutless no testicle transvestite loving ACC & SEC teams play less P5 opponents on average year in and year out than the other three P5 conferences due to the lack of testosterone.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to be a cvnt go for it ... two can play this game. The fact is the gutless no testicle transvestite loving ACC & SEC teams play less P5 opponents on average year in and year out than the other three P5 conferences due to the lack of testosterone.

Well that's just patently false. The ACC 10 more OOC games against G5 of FCS schools than the FCS but also had 20 more OOC games. And Washington played the same amount of P5 teams in the regular season (since there was no post season for FSU) as Florida State last year. So who schedules a more difficult schedule? The all-mighty PAC pussies or the ACC clowns?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's just patently false. The ACC 10 more OOC games against G5 of FCS schools than the FCS but also had 20 more OOC games. And Washington played the same amount of P5 teams in the regular season (since there was no post season for FSU) as Florida State last year. So who schedules a more difficult schedule? The all-mighty PAC pussies or the ACC clowns?
The SEC and ACC play less P5 opponents on average compared to the other three P5 conferences year in and year out. That is a fact.

Take the total amount of P5 teams the ACC plays this year (that includes conference games + OOC games) and divide that number by 14 then take the total amount of P5 teams the PAC plays and divide that number by 12.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC and ACC play less P5 opponents on average compared to the other three P5 conferences year in and year out. That is a fact.

Take the total amount of P5 teams the ACC plays this year (that includes conference games + OOC games) and divide that number by 14 then take the total amount of P5 teams the PAC plays and divide that number by 12.

I'm just talking OOC. And clearly the PAC is a bunch of bitches when it comes to their OOC schedules because their percentage was.. REALLY HIGH

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just talking OOC. And clearly the PAC is a bunch of bitches when it comes to their OOC schedules because their percentage was.. REALLY HIGH
The PAC teams play 3 OOC games a season, the ACC & SEC teams play 4 OOC games a season. There's a reason those two conferences don't move to a 9 game conference schedule. That would mean more losses in said conferences (mathematical fact) along with having to play more P5 opponents. Lack of testosterone imo seeing how rumor has it the Waffle House is injecting their food with estrogen.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC teams play 3 OOC games a season, the ACC & SEC teams play 4 OOC games a season. There's a reason those two conferences don't move to a 9 game conference schedule. That would mean more losses in said conferences (mathematical fact) along with having to play more P5 opponents. Lack of testosterone imo seeing how rumor has it the Waffle House is injecting their food with estrogen.

But yet you can't deny the fact that the PAC schedules like a bunch of pussies. You can keep your 9 game conference schedule... that includes Oregon State, UCLA, Cal, and Colorado. But you'll always be stuck with a bunch of teams that schedule patty cakes in OOC

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy the OP had nothing to do with conference games. It specifically pointed out OOC games and the PAC had the 2nd highest amount of OOC games against G5 or FCS schools. Fact. Please try and spin this as a "but but but but bu bu bu bu the PAC plays a 9 game conference schedule"

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yet you can't deny the fact that the PAC schedules like a bunch of pussies. You can keep your 9 game conference schedule... that includes Oregon State, UCLA, Cal, and Colorado. But you'll always be stuck with a bunch of teams that schedule patty cakes in OOC
The PAC teams play more P5 opponents on average compared to the the ACC & SEC teams yet they schedule like pussies? :scratch:

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC teams play more P5 opponents on average compared to the the ACC & SEC teams yet they schedule like pussies? :scratch:

Reading comprehension not too solid up in Alaska? They still have one of the highest OOC P5 or FCS % of games compared to any other conference

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Power 5 schools playing in-state FCS schools, such as Iowa and UNI.

UNI is a FCS perennial playoff team, lots of those players were snubbed by Iowa and Iowa State, they will play their hearts out to beat Iowa or Iowa State.

Exception, Citadel playing Clemson every year is getting pretty stupid. I used to like it, but it is like a pro team playing a FCS college team now. Overmatched and out classed. Citadel is not recruiting football players. they are recruiting rich kids whose fathers want them to learn discipline.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension not too solid up in Alaska? They still have one of the highest OOC P5 or FCS % of games compared to any other conference
Every PAC team could schedule 0 P5 teams OOC and still play more P5 teams on average than the SEC........

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every PAC team could schedule 0 P5 teams OOC and still play more P5 teams on average than the SEC........

That's not the point. Who cares if they play 9 conference games? Play some tough teams OOC. The fact that their percentage of teams that were either G5 or FCS was 70+% is laughable (as is the SEC's)

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC
Clemson – 2 A&M and South Carolina
Syracuse – 1 ND
NC State – 0
BC – 1 Purdue
Wake – 1 ND
FSU – 2 ND and Florida
Louisville – 2 Bama and Kentucky
Pitt – 1 PennSt
Gtech – 1 UGA
Miami – 1 LSU
UVA – 1 Indiana
Va Tech – 1 ND
Duke – 2 Northwestern and Baylor
NC- 1 Cal
Total P5 = 17

Big12
Oklahoma – 1 USC
Texas – 2 USC and Maryland
ISU – 1 Iowa
WVU – 1 Tennessee
TCU – 1 Ohio State
Baylor – 1 Duke
KState – 1 Miss St
TTech – 1 Ole Miss
Okie St – 0
Kansas – 1 Rutgers
Total P5 = 10

As much as I hate to defend either NC State or West Virginia they were scheduled to play last year but had the game cancelled due to a hurricane so every ACC team would have played a P5 OOC last year.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Power 5 schools playing in-state FCS schools, such as Iowa and UNI.

UNI is a FCS perennial playoff team, lots of those players were snubbed by Iowa and Iowa State, they will play their hearts out to beat Iowa or Iowa State.

Exception, Citadel playing Clemson every year is getting pretty stupid. I used to like it, but it is like a pro team playing a FCS college team now. Overmatched and out classed. Citadel is not recruiting football players. they are recruiting rich kids whose fathers want them to learn discipline.

I don't really care, I just felt like throwing a dig at Iowa just cause.

As much as I hate to defend either NC State or West Virginia they were scheduled to play last year but had the game cancelled due to a hurricane so every ACC team would have played a P5 OOC last year.

I went off of wikipedia just because it allows me to click around to the other teams a lot quicker with less loading times.

So as you can see here, this is why I did not count that... *note I did not read the annotation made below the schedule when completing this though I did originally think it was odd that some of these games were played so late and some even on Dec 1st. But weather is weather.

2018 NC State Wolfpack football team - Wikipedia

It was a mistake on my part not to put it in there for WVU as the wiki page does still show them on WVUs schedule, strike-through on NC State.

2018 West Virginia Mountaineers football team - Wikipedia

Had I been paying complete attention, I probably would have added it to WVUs number since they did not make up a game though I am not certain if I would have just because given it is a cross over, having it on one and not the other is kind of unfair.

Unfortunately for NC State, much in the same to Nebraska, they did make up there games with different opponents, so I counted those.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the point. Who cares if they play 9 conference games? Play some tough teams OOC. The fact that their percentage of teams that were either G5 or FCS was 70+% is laughable (as is the SEC's)
I think you are the one missing the point, and I'm not trying to pick a fight.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif