• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about KD...but Klay may appreciate that LA women shave their legs and armpits. Unlike them tree huggers in the Bay. :heh:

Women is his first priority and always will be. Winning isnt shit compared

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been happening for a while.....probably not changing any time soon.

Your Kings have looked good this season.
Thing is you need new superteams to beat the old superteams.

They aren't going away anytime soon.
I'm not expecting them to go away, it is a common thing in the NBA for players to wanna join up in hopes of winning a title. Doesn't mean I have to like hearing about them and seeing all-NBA level players trying to team up. Yes being a Kings fan and knowing they won't ever be in that situation is one reason why I'm sick of it, the young core players look mostly promising moving forward but even with the talent they have it'll be nearly impossible to attract one superstar FA let alone two.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not expecting them to go away, it is a common thing in the NBA for players to wanna join up in hopes of winning a title. Doesn't mean I have to like hearing about them and seeing all-NBA level players trying to team up. Yes being a Kings fan and knowing they won't ever be in that situation is one reason why I'm sick of it, the young core players look mostly promising moving forward but even with the talent they have it'll be nearly impossible to attract one superstar FA let alone two.

Develop your own and keep them. You guys are off to a good start.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fox strikes me as the type of cat that will want to stay and lead them to the promised land.....for them at least, the playoffs and maybe even a deep playoff run.....

Possibly even a WCF sometime in the next 3-5 years....Fox and Hield are 2 really good players to build around. Not to mention, the other pieces they have there.....they may not even need a major FA......just a few cagy vets to give them some leadership.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about KD...but Klay may appreciate that LA women shave their legs and armpits. Unlike them tree huggers in the Bay. :heh:
You must not have seen the latest trend on FB that lists the Hollywood stars that don't shave under their arms
:jaw:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Develop your own and keep them. You guys are off to a good start.
That's all the Kings can do at this point, but it's still a big uphill battle to become title contenders. If Fox, Buddy, Bagley, and even Giles or Bogdan become all star/6th man caliber players then maybe they'll make it without a big move.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma had a great response to the trade rumors..... very basic and true:

"Means there are people who want you."

LOL.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one of several possibilities I mentioned.

"Regarding the Lakers.....read something that the Lakers are going after him hard now but they won't be competing with Boston this summer......and it makes sense. Boston can offer more.

The Lakers will move on to other FAs this summer.....and there's a lot of them. And the way Cousins is playing I'd take him and Irving f he's serious about reunited with James.

Or DC and get Beal in a trade or Redick or Middleton as FA's.

#Lotofoptions"

Or what about Irving and trading for Beal since several players would have to be moved?

Could Irving, Beal, and James work?
3rd time's a charm? :heh:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox strikes me as the type of cat that will want to stay and lead them to the promised land.....for them at least, the playoffs and maybe even a deep playoff run.....

Possibly even a WCF sometime in the next 3-5 years....Fox and Hield are 2 really good players to build around. Not to mention, the other pieces they have there.....they may not even need a major FA......just a few cagy vets to give them some leadership.
I hope the promise land isn't really reaching the WCF, with where the team has been for over a decade(no playoffs) it sounds great but the goal should be win a championship. Whether that'll be possible in the next 3-5 years or not is tbd, but I do like the young group they have put together so far.