• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When LeBron & his family were still living in their mansion in Bath, OH. wiggy was served w/ a restraining order & was told to keep 500 yards away from the property @ all times.

It is weird how he went from the biggest LeBron nut-hugger to his biggest critic overnight though. For the previous 4 years you never saw wiggy saying anything negative about LeBalding One.
I will just recopy my post the last time you said this bullshit:

from before LeBron left dicklick- wiating for your mea culpa...

POST ONE
"ill be the first one to criticize lebron when he deserves it- like the Kevin love- fit in- dont fit out- text---- the Decision, his passive aggressiveness at times, undermining Blatt at times. LeBron is far from perfect and does some strange things at times. Responding to idiotic comments that Phil clearly meant as disparaging is not one of those times."

POST TWO
"LeBron has done PLENTY wrong.

I hated how he just ran Blatt out of town and didnt even give him a chance. Of course, the Decision, how he was passive-aggressive with Kevin Love via social media instead of being straight up with him--- GIVING UP in Game 5 vs. Boston was just pathetic- one of the worst performancesi have ever seen out of a big time player....LeBron is far far from perfect and does weird shit that i dont agree ----

but in the grand scheme of things- the guy is an all time great- has an all time great work ethic- is an all time great teammate, and has been amazing for the community.

Does he open his mouth and write shit on social media sometimes that is stupid/weird/totally unnceessary? yah......

but in the grand scheme of things that stuff is NOTHING compared to what he brings to your team, your culture, your c

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there ever a better in game dunker?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will just recopy my post the last time you said this bullshit:

from before LeBron left dicklick- wiating for your mea culpa...

POST ONE
"ill be the first one to criticize lebron when he deserves it- like the Kevin love- fit in- dont fit out- text---- the Decision, his passive aggressiveness at times, undermining Blatt at times. LeBron is far from perfect and does some strange things at times. Responding to idiotic comments that Phil clearly meant as disparaging is not one of those times."

POST TWO
"LeBron has done PLENTY wrong.

I hated how he just ran Blatt out of town and didnt even give him a chance. Of course, the Decision, how he was passive-aggressive with Kevin Love via social media instead of being straight up with him--- GIVING UP in Game 5 vs. Boston was just pathetic- one of the worst performancesi have ever seen out of a big time player....LeBron is far far from perfect and does weird shit that i dont agree ----

but in the grand scheme of things- the guy is an all time great- has an all time great work ethic- is an all time great teammate, and has been amazing for the community.

Does he open his mouth and write shit on social media sometimes that is stupid/weird/totally unnceessary? yah......

but in the grand scheme of things that stuff is NOTHING compared to what he brings to your team, your culture, your c

Stuff you said after LeBron went to the Lakers right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuff you said after LeBron went to the Lakers right?
those posts were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts

I like the Kanter trade rumor.

He and Trill would be a good ying and yang.

Dude can score.

Looks like he might end up on one of our rosters.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what no reply?

Damn jackass so I didn't answer you immediately. So for once you're right & not talking directly outta your ass. What do you want an award?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn jackass so I didn't answer you immediately. So for once you're right & not talking directly outta your ass. What do you want an award?
just for you not to run your mouth stupidly with no evidence after I already set you straight once.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Queen Latifah?

Fuck yes.....and yes I know she prefers the slit.
I'm sure you can turn her out though, no one can resist the DJ D

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooks out for the Season?

I bet Kelly Oubre is looking really good to Memphis right now....lol

Get well soon, Dillon.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for you not to run your mouth stupidly with no evidence after I already set you straight once.

Well you say so much stupid stuff I got some of your gibberish mixed up. You're still a POS though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you say so much stupid stuff I got some of your gibberish mixed up. You're still a POS though.
LOL dont be so mad lil guy that i made you look like a fool....go be a good lil boy, hit a j, relax......you were wrong. deal with it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you can turn her out though, no one can resist the DJ D

If I have my rest and been taking my vitamins.....I'm an animal.....Can even text and post on tHoop while hitting it from the back.....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I have my rest and been taking my vitamins.....I'm an animal.....Can even text and post on tHoop while hitting it from the back.....

:puke: