• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma has really taken to Lebron being there. Not just his fitting alongside him. From what I've read and heard, Kuz pretty much follows Lebron around like a puppy and is trying to learn as much as he can.

As for Lonzo, as I've posted before, he and Lebron fit just fine when Lonzo is running the offense and Lebron is off ball.

But Lonzo tends to get lost at times when Lebron is running the offense because he's not aggressive enough.

So, they fit better than you want to give credit for. But not as well as they need to for it to truly work.

I am afraid I have to disagree.

Everything you said is accurate. The problem is that LeBron doesn't really let Lonzo run the offense and his talents get negated. So that is why they don't fit.

Unless LeBron realizes this when he is out and lets Lonzo initiate things more often. Either way though, this window of time will hopefully show the league that Lonzo is a good player, he just needs the right situation.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Wiggy.....clearly he's nervous about that bet he made.Not sure what he was thinking.
I was thinking the Lakers 2nd best player is probably a 4 year college player in his 2nd year- and that LeBron iwll be 34 tomorrow and played all 82 regular season games last year, and had a huge workload in the playoffs.

If LeBron misses 2-3 weeks like he did with the Cavs in his first year because of nagging injuries, back issues, etc. it will get very very interesting.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the Lakers 2nd best player is probably a 4 year college player in his 2nd year- and that LeBron iwll be 34 tomorrow and played all 82 regular season games last year, and had a huge workload in the playoffs.

If LeBron misses 2-3 weeks like he did with the Cavs in his first year because of nagging injuries, back issues, etc. it will get very very interesting.

Knocking Kuzma.....:lol:

Kid is looking like he's going to be a player in this League.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the usual with him...

Kuzma would be a godsend if he sported Cavs colors...

Kuzma would be a much better player if he wasn't wearing those awful colors. The worst in the league.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything you said is accurate. The problem is that LeBron doesn't really let Lonzo run the offense and his talents get negated. So that is why they don't fit.

Actually he does. Lonzo often starts out running the offense, then Lebron will run it and depending on how the game is going, let Lonzo run it again for awhile. Lebron also runs it at the end of games.

Unless LeBron realizes this when he is out and lets Lonzo initiate things more often. Either way though, this window of time will hopefully show the league that Lonzo is a good player, he just needs the right situation.

I do agree that Lebron should let Lonzo run the offense more than he does, but he does let him run it often enough to see that they play well together when Lebron is off ball. So, hopefully, as you suggested, Lebron will see that while he's out with the injury.

But yeah, if nothing else comes of it, maybe it will increase Lonzo's trade value?

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Him being out for a couple of weeks could also be the best thing that happens to this team. If they can show themselves and Lebron that they can keep their heads above water when he's out...it should make it a whole lot easier for him to sit out later in the season and play fewer minutes.

On the other hand, if they drown without him, it'll be awfully tough to rest him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you @Shanemansj13......if you win your bets today, you'll take over 10th place in all-time winnings and bump me to 11th place.

I havent made many bets in the last 6 months or so. Go BIG or go home bitch

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am afraid I have to disagree.

If Lonzo didn't reduce himself to spectator status when LeBron has the ball, they would fit much better.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The lakers not making the playoffs well funny is actually beneficial. I see them getting knocked out in the 2nd round. That is a lot more heavy minutes for Lebron who just turned 34 lol