• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are letting something sublime pass you by.

They are the honeydew of the gods... like eating pure, liquid gold... (especially when you slather them with that yellow nacho cheese guck).

I'm worried all the grease would give me the runs. No thanks.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried all the grease would give me the runs.
Oh... it's taco bell... it'll definitely give you the runs.

That's the price you pay for the wondrous flavor.

22347_rolled_chicken_tacos_4_pack_269x269.jpg

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not possible.

Because Danny "deep pockets" Gilbert is the best owner in sports. Everybody wants to play for an owner like that.

If you think about it Gilbert came to a place where they hadn't won a championship in a long time and won one. That is by def a good owner. Gilbert could have gone anywhere, but he said i am going to Cle and win there. He is a billionaire, but proved he could win anywhere. He also made a fortune buying up CLE, when everyone else was overpaying for assets in other cities. You don't become self made without making a lot of smart decisions, that others perceive as dumb!

The herd mentality is you will

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this about the Knicks.

They aren't good, but they sure as hell compete. Every player on that roster goes hard. Aside from Porzingas and Knox, I am not sure who else projects to be there long term, but I am impressed (not surprised) with Fizzdale's coaching.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... it's taco bell... it'll definitely give you the runs.

That's the price you pay for the wondrous flavor.

22347_rolled_chicken_tacos_4_pack_269x269.jpg

I haven't eaten at taco bell since i got something hard in my crunch wrap supreme lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not possible.

Because Danny "deep pockets" Gilbert is the best owner in sports. Everybody wants to play for an owner like that.

Consider this, Kyrie resigned before lebron

and only wanted out after lebron was there...Kevin Love resigned after Lebron left...Maybe players just didn't want to play with lebron...Is that a possibility? Paul George didn't, and so far i haven't seen anyone sign up with the lakers...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it Gilbert came to a place where they hadn't won a championship in a long time and won one. That is by def a good owner. Gilbert could have gone anywhere, but he said i am going to Cle and win there. He is a billionaire, but proved he could win anywhere. He also made a fortune buying up CLE, when everyone else was overpaying for assets in other cities. You don't become self made without making a lot of smart decisions, that others perceive as dumb!

The herd mentality is you will

I don't think anyone would call Gilbert dumb. He is clearly a super successful business man.

But he also is not the "great owner" some on here proclaim. If LeBron hadn't swallowed his pride to fulfill his promise to the Cleveland fans, Gilbert would still have 0 titles.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone would call Gilbert dumb. He is clearly a super successful business man.

But he also is not the "great owner" some on here proclaim. If LeBron hadn't swallowed his pride to fulfill his promise to the Cleveland fans, Gilbert would still have 0 titles.

My def a good owner, is one that A) wants to win and B) spends the money too win C) Can do it outside of NY or LA....It's a lot harder to win in Phoenix, Orlando, Mill, Indiana, Sac etc

If Lebron didn't go to Mia they would only have 1 championship overall, what if's in sports don't matter very much

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,457.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if Irving wasn’t on that team Lebron wouldn’t be getting credit for it because it doesn’t happen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider this, Kyrie resigned before lebron

and only wanted out after lebron was there...Kevin Love resigned after Lebron left...Maybe players just didn't want to play with lebron...Is that a possibility? Paul George didn't, and so far i haven't seen anyone sign up with the lakers...

PG has played SF for the last 7 seasons after playing SG his 1st two. The only way PG in L.A. would have worked is he went back to SG. And seeing as how he's an All Star SF it would be dumb on his part to switch positions again.

"so far i haven't seen anyone sign up with the lakers"

You have no idea how off season free agency works do you?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are letting something sublime pass you by.

They are the honeydew of the gods... like eating pure, liquid gold... (especially when you slather them with that yellow nacho cheese guck).

Yum.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My def a good owner, is one that A) wants to win and B) spends the money too win C) Can do it outside of NY or LA....It's a lot harder to win in Phoenix, Orlando, Mill, Indiana, Sac etc

If Lebron didn't go to Mia they would only have 1 championship overall, what if's in sports don't matter very much

Merry Christmas to you as well.....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly opening in the Houston-OKC game....Get ready to go to my sister's at halftime.

She's going to have appetizers per her last text.....:hammer::hungry:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly opening in the Houston-OKC game....Get ready to go to my sister's at halftime.

She's going to have appetizers per her last text.....:hammer::hungry:

Speaking of appetizers the 1st time I found out what rocky mountain oysters were I thought there was something seriously wrong w/ the state of CO.

Have a good time @ your sisters today.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of appetizers the 1st time I found out what rocky mountain oysters were I thought there was something seriously wrong w/ the state of CO.

Have a good time @ your sisters today.

Not a fan of oysters.