• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now on the flip side if Green and Thompson were the ones who got injured and were out for the series and the cavs had HC you think the great curry was

The fact that you think that equates shows how little you know about basketball and about how both teams play.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Love has almost no impact in that particular matchup. That is the point.

Not doing this again. If the Cavs were better, the Warriors would not have been 2-1 favorites in 2015, and I think even bigger in 2016.

And no, that wasn't just about home court advantage. The Warriors were also -185 favorites to win the WCF last year despite Houston having home court.

So as per usual, you are just making stuff up while I use facts.

But I am done arguing about 3 years ago with somebody delusional enough to believe Kyrie Irving is better than Steph Curry and is on a better career trajectory. LOL.
You lost all credibility talking about a Cavs/Warriors matchup with your pathetically embarrassing Kyrie comments.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok buddy.

14 of the 20 best teams reside in the West.

The Suns play 52 of 80 games against those teams where the Cavs play 28. If the Suns are a bottom 5 team, they only get 8 games a year against fellow bottom 5 opponents. The Cavs get 12. The Suns get 18 games against bottom 10 opponents where the Cavs get like 30.

So yeah, it matters. It maters a lot.
wtf are you talking about?

I said the Suns are fucking pathetic because even though they have sucked for years and accumulated tons of yougn talent and have had pletny of time to clear cap space, etc. that they are still right there just as bad as the CAvs- and in fact have a WORSE record despite Love being out.

In one post you say how the Cavs cna expect to improve wit hLove and shoudl win games, and the next so pointless bullshit about the sons.

at this point i just have you rankled and you enjoy being a hater bitch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs play in the East. There is no comparison. The Houston Rockets are currently tied for second to last place in the West. There are zero nights off there.
there is no comparison? WTF are you even talking about?

I said that the Suns have been rebuilding for years and still suck and have 1 less win than the Cavs who are capped out, lost their best player to injury, fired their coach, traded away some of their vets...etc.

when the fuck did I mention anything about conferences?

but, as i said- if you want to get into it- the Suns actually have a WORSE record against the East than they do against the West thus far.

For this Suns team to have 4 wins at this point is BEYOND embarassing and pathetic.

If the Cavs look ANYTHING like this after basically 5 years of tanking they should just fold.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf are you talking about?

I said the Suns are fucking pathetic because even though they have sucked for years and accumulated tons of yougn talent and have had pletny of time to clear cap space, etc. that they are still right there just as bad as the CAvs- and in fact have a WORSE record despite Love being out.

In one post you say how the Cavs cna expect to improve wit hLove and shoudl win games, and the next so pointless bullshit about the sons.

at this point i just have you rankled and you enjoy being a hater bitch.

You have me rankled?

Because I just defintely proved why the fact that the Suns are in the West matters?

Maybe they are worse than the Cavs. I don't know, nor do I care. That isn't the point I was making.

But I do know the Cavs have played an easier schedule, so it is pointless to say the Cavs are better because they have 1 more win. That is my point.

But yes, I am quite certain the Cavs will finish the season with more wins. And LOL at you for implying that my posts contradict each other when the main reason I believe the Cavs will win 25+ is because they play in the East. Give them a West Coast schedule and they might struggle to get 15 with or without Love.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have me rankled?

Because I just defintely proved why the fact that the Suns are in the West matters?

Maybe they are worse than the Cavs. I don't know, nor do I care. That isn't the point I was making.

But I do know the Cavs have played an easier schedule, so it is pointless to say the Cavs are better because they have 1 more win. That is my point.

But yes, I am quite certain the Cavs will finish the season with more wins. And LOL at you for implying that my posts contradict each other when the main reason I believe the Cavs will win 25+ is because they play in the East. Give them a West Coast schedule and they might struggle to get 15 with or without Love.
plus i never even said in my post they are worse than the Cavs- on the contrary- i expected them to be MUCH MUCH MUCH better- they have OODLES more talent- i said they are just fucking terrible because they have 4 wins and the pathetic Cavs, with their best player hurt, no cap space, firing a coach, trading off vets left and right actually have 5 wins.

It would not surprise me AT ALL if the Suns had more wins- in fact i would expect him- they have TONS more talent than the CAvs and the Cavs best player has been hurt for weeks and wil lstay hurt for weeks to come.

When you stupidly try and talk about the rest of the schedule going forward- which i have no clue how that is even relevant to the fact they have 4 wins right now- i showd you that the shit bag suns ahve actually been WORSE against the EAst than West so far.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no comparison? WTF are you even talking about?

I said that the Suns have been rebuilding for years and still suck and have 1 less win than the Cavs who are capped out, lost their best player to injury, fired their coach, traded away some of their vets...etc.

when the fuck did I mention anything about conferences?

but, as i said- if you want to get into it- the Suns actually have a WORSE record against the East than they do against the West thus far.

For this Suns team to have 4 wins at this point is BEYOND embarassing and pathetic.

If the Cavs look ANYTHING like this after basically 5 years of tanking they should just fold.

I mentioned something about conferences because you are trying to compare records of a bad West team to a bad East team.

Apples to oranges comparison for the reasons I mentioned.

You implied the Cavs are better because they have 1 more win.

And I will get back to you in 5 years when the Cavs are either still bad or wallowing in 40 win mediocrity with no upside.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus i never even said in my post they are worse than the Cavs- on the contrary- i expected them to be MUCH MUCH MUCH better- they have OODLES more talent- i said they are just fucking terrible because they have 4 wins and the pathetic Cavs, with their best player hurt, no cap space, firing a coach, trading off vets left and right actually have 5 wins.

It would not surprise me AT ALL if the Suns had more wins- in fact i would expect him- they have TONS more talent than the CAvs and the Cavs best player has been hurt for weeks and wil lstay hurt for weeks to come.

When you stupidly try and talk about the rest of the schedule going forward- which i have no clue how that is even relevant to the fact they have 4 wins right now- i showd you that the shit bag suns ahve actually been WORSE against the EAst than West so far.

Seriously.

I have asked you this before, but why are you such an asshole?

You are totally incapable of discussion without getting pissed off and namecalling.

And if you can't understand why playing a superior team conference opponent every single night might demoralize a young team then I can't help you. Because losing takes its toll.

As for that 1-9 record?

Here is who they have played:

TOR
BKN
BOS
@PHI
@CHI
@MIL
@DET
IND
ORL
MIA

7-10 against teams in the top 8 and only Chicago on the road as a true bottom dwellar opponent. Sure, they probably could have beat Brooklyn or Miami at home, but young teams who get used to losing play like losers.

And maybe that was your point, but the schedule absolutely plays a role and that was mine.

Now stop being a dick. Because you aren't smarter than me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.

You are totally incapable of discussion without getting pissed off and namecalling.

And if you can't understand why playing a superior team conference opponent every single night might demoralize a young team then I can't help you. Because losing takes its toll.

As for that 1-9 record?

TOR
BKN
BOS
@PHI
@CHI
@MIL
@DET
IND
ORL
MIA

7-10 against teams in the top 8 and only Chicago on the road as a true bottom dwellar opponent. Sure, they probably could have beat Brooklyn or Miami at home, but young teams who get used to losing play like losers.

And maybe that was your point, but the schedule absolutely plays a role and that was mine.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

dude, i am so much smarter than you its not even CLOSE. Not only smarter, but infinitely better informed because i actually read more, and listen WAAAAAAAAAAY more than you do.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

You are a grown man that coaches children and thinks he has some special insight in to the NBA because of it. gmafb. You sound more like one of those bitter high school "stars" that just never got their chance.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.

As for that 1-9 record?

TOR
BKN
BOS
@PHI
@CHI
@MIL
@DET
IND
ORL
MIA

this superior conference thing makes no sense in relation to what i said. I said the suns have a a worse record and that surprasses me because they are infinitely more talented--- i didnt say they should finish with a worse record, are worse, whatever.

I made a simple comment- wow- the Suns have been rebuilding for years and still have only 4 wins, and somehow you try and bring some whole bullshit argument that you made up in your head.

I mean, do you think when i say that i dont already know that hte West is better than the EAst? Do you think that is just some special insight that you alone have? WOW- hey guys- Tlance told me some really insightful shit today!!! the West is better than the East!!!!! how come Adrian Woj never reported that? Holy shit give this guy a fucking job. for fucks sake.

Go and listen to some more Mike and Mike for your opinions while watching 16 year olds take jumpers and act like it translates one smidgeon to the NBA where you are woefully un-informed and shit all yourself time and time again- ESPECIALLY when it comes to any portion of the CBA or salaries or strategy.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man @WiggyRuss needs to get laid. I don't even think it matters if it's a girl or guy at this point.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

dude, i am so much smarter than you its not even CLOSE. Not only smarter, but infinitely better informed because i actually read more, and listen WAAAAAAAAAAY more than you do.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

You are a grown man that coaches children and thinks he has some special insight in to the NBA because of it. gmafb. You sound more like one of those bitter high school "stars" that just never got their chance.

So let me get this straight.

Me analyzing how the Suns schedule might factor into their 4-22 start is stupid, but you saying:

"I will fly to Mars if JaVale McGee averages 8 points a game"

Isn't stupid?

You say stupid shit all the time dude. And then you have the balls to call others stupid when you disagree with their take, however well informed.

Well, the definition for stupid is as follows:

"Showing or having great lack of intelligence or common sense".

One of us fits that defintion pretty well. And it isn't me. Because I have enough common sense to avoid hot takes like the one listed above.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this superior conference thing makes no sense in relation to what i said. I said the suns have a a worse record and that surprasses me because they are infinitely more talented--- i didnt say they should finish with a worse record, are worse, whatever.

I made a simple comment- wow- the Suns have been rebuilding for years and still have only 4 wins, and somehow you try and bring some whole bullshit argument that you made up in your head.

I mean, do you think when i say that i dont already know that hte West is better than the EAst? Do you think that is just some special insight that you alone have? WOW- hey guys- Tlance told me some really insightful shit today!!! the West is better than the East!!!!! how come Adrian Woj never reported that? Holy shit give this guy a fucking job. for fucks sake.

Go and listen to some more Mike and Mike for your opinions while watching 16 year olds take jumpers and act like it translates one smidgeon to the NBA where you are woefully un-informed and shit all yourself time and time again- ESPECIALLY when it comes to any portion of the CBA or salaries or strategy.

Nope.

I made a simple comment in response explaining why their record is worse. That is all. You are the one making BS arguments. I am just listing facts.