• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, people still move there.

With their families.

Important people.

Like " The LebRon James "!!!

Remember him?
so you call me out for not using per capita- when I show you i did- you change the subject---- hilarious. you were wrong...its okay

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point was you dumb mother fucker was there was pay-wall to the article from The Athletic so if I posted a link it would do absolutely fucking nothing. lol

get it now? huh? was that hard to understand? I thought you MIGHT be able to parse that out on your own- but apparently it was beyond your intelligence level.

tenor.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 190933

Ready for the game in about an hour?

GO BUCKEYES!!!
ehhhhh.....this shouldnt be much of a game

im more worried about next week. I hope its not the case, but i think that Michigan might actually be better than us this year

Haskins is good- really good- a first round talent- and maybe the best NFL QB prospect that the Buckeyes have had in ages- but he just doesnt fit a Meyer offense that well.

Bosa of course has not played basically all year and he is prob gonna be the #1 pick in the draft.

This year just doesnt feel like its going to end well.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a buddy who is a go-for at a big law firm in California that lives in Huntington beach on a minimal salary. Sure you CAN live there but you will live in a shoebox and have minimal retirement and pay insane taxes.

The problem is, you assume that everyone wants a big house, with a big yard, etc., etc.

Not everyone does.

It's crazy expensive to live on the beach and unless you are really rich, you get a shoe box to live in. But your front yard is the beach, the climate is great year round and you go to sleep every night listening to the Pacific Ocean.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cooked Lowry.

Your Boy was in playoff form and that ain't a good thing.

Too much Iso by Kawhi at the end.

Great game though....

But, I'm still all in on Toronto.

I clearly never learn...lol

Ya the play call at the end of the 4th I wasnt pleased with. Kyrie was making circus shot after circus shot and Danny Green fouling out with 5 minutes left didnt help

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhhhh.....this shouldnt be much of a game

im more worried about next week. I hope its not the case, but i think that Michigan might actually be better than us this year

Haskins is good- really good- a first round talent- and maybe the best NFL QB prospect that the Buckeyes have had in ages- but he just doesnt fit a Meyer offense that well.

Bosa of course has not played basically all year and he is prob gonna be the #1 pick in the draft.

This year just doesnt feel like its going to end well.

I agree. For the first time in many years I'm more concerned than usual about this game. I don't want to say it, but meeeechegan's the better team. I'm just glad the game's in Columbus.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah @Wamu it really sucks the big one that the Bucks had the #1 prospect inall of college football and he suffers such a serious injury like Bosa did.

Honestly- I would love it i f the Browns drafted him and had him on the other side of Myles Garrett.

Most scouts rated Nick Bosa even higher than his brother- and his brother was ridiculous his first year in SD.

Whatever happens- the Buckeyes will roll on. They are the only cold-weather team in the entirety of college football that is consistently a top team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. For the first time in many years I'm more concerned than usual about this game. I don't want to say it, but meeeechegan's the better team. I'm just glad the game's in Columbus.
being in COlumbus should help---- but it just feels different this year

for the first time in AGES the OSU defense is running zone instead of man coverage

they dont have db's like Ward or Conley or Lattimore, or Apple......those shut down corners are a hallmark of OSU- and they just dont have one this year--- and then they lose the best pass rusher - best defensive player- neigh- best player in all of college football- for the season.

its gonna be tough.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being in COlumbus should help---- but it just feels different this year

for the first time in AGES the OSU defense is running zone instead of man coverage

they dont have db's like Ward or Conley or Lattimore, or Apple......those shut down corners are a hallmark of OSU- and they just dont have one this year--- and then they lose the best pass rusher - best defensive player- neigh- best player in all of college football- for the season.

its gonna be tough.

I was concerned about the D before the season started. If the Buckeyes can't establish a good running game that will be a big problem. Hopefully the special teams has a few good plays as well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was concerned about the D before the season started. If the Buckeyes can't establish a good running game that will be a big problem. Hopefully the special teams has a few good plays as well.
I was really hoping they would get into the playoff this year-

while it was fun whooping USC's ass last year- i want to see a good bowl game this year and give Meyer the chance to put together a great game plan against elite competition.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebron23james

I am not going to fucking tell you again.

Stop private messaging me. If you have something to say to me say it in public. You private message me 1 more time and I am blocking you.

And no. You have never owned me in any debate. Not once. Which is why I will not engage with you in a private conversation. Because I want witnesses present when I own your ass like I always do.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of love around today.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebron23james

I am not going to fucking tell you again.

Stop private messaging me. If you have something to say to me say it in public. You private message me 1 more time and I am blocking you.

And no. You have never owned me in any debate. Not once. Which is why I will not engage with you in a private conversation. Because I want witnesses present when I own your ass like I always do.

OK, looks like you got in someone's head AGAIN, coach... :dhd:

you gotta stop doing that...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed how Maryland has run all over the Buckeye D. Hope that changes in the 2nd half.
before the game we were talking about how much the defense has been a problem.

they dont have a shut down corner...there pass rush is decent but not special like it normally is, and its one of the worst collections of linebackers i have ever seen at tOSU.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you call me out for not using per capita- when I show you i did- you change the subject---- hilarious. you were wrong...its okay
I changed the subject about what?

All you say about California didn't change the fact that LeBron left ........AGAIN.

Just be honest with yourself.

You post your unsolicited opinions about why someone would or wouldn't want to live in California on a sports site.

This isn't home and garden where these statements are par for the course.

This is a sports site....Lmfao

But, you don't think anyone is smart enough to see thru this?

You are obsessed and it is fucking weird.

Like seriously, who goes on and on like this over a person they don't know?

He isn't your husband/father.

Get the fuck over it and move on, man.

This is fucking mania.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya the play call at the end of the 4th I wasnt pleased with. Kyrie was making circus shot after circus shot and Danny Green fouling out with 5 minutes left didnt help
Early regular Season game.

Shake it off and keep on keeping on.

Lowry has had a few bad games.

It happens.

I still say you and Boston are clearly the cream of the East.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
safe to say that Wiggitywack will never run outta ways to keep on Dogging Miami any way he can...
...it's called jilted woman syndrome.

Even though Let Ron came back, he still can't get over it....lol