• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its safe to say the Pacers are better than the Heat- talent wise, depth wise, and will be a better team throughout the regular season.

Whoever said otherwise? Even though I won't take much out of either game.

Last week, Miami were without 4 players who are in their rotation.

Tonight, they were without 3 players who are in their rotation.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its safe to say every single one of the other teams are better than the Cavaliers- talent wise, depth wise, and will be a better team throughout the regular season.

FIFY

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its safe to say the Pacers are better than the Heat- talent wise, depth wise, and will be a better team throughout the regular season.

Also,

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever said otherwise? Even though I won't take much out of either game.

Last week, Miami were without 4 players who are in their rotation.

Tonight, they were without 3 players who are in their rotation.

safe to say that Wiggitywack will never run outta ways to keep on Dogging Miami any way he can...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, the generalization that NO one would pick OH over CA is ridiculous. I agree with you there. I'm also not trying to shit on OH either. I'm sure it's an amazing place. For me personally, after my experience living in CA, there's no place I'd rather be despite all the downside that Wiggy has listed. It suits my lifestyle and my quality of life. To each their own though.

Can I shit on Ohio since I'm from there?:heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

I wouldn't pull over to let my dog take a piss anywhere near Toledo, Cleveland, Youngstown or Columbus.

She'd simply have to hold it until we get to Detroit.

We might get caught in a drive by.

But, at least we won't be held as a sex slave in some Dudes basement for 10 years.

Same applies to a few Cities in CA.

Real talk.....

Toledo sucks because they are too close to the state of Michigan & the Rockets colors are blue 'n gold. Communists!

Cleveland will always smell funny because of Lake Erie. But their symphony rocks. Even if it only 3 gust banging on trash cans.

Youngstown is what is a is. A tough little rundown town that never recovered when the steel mills left. FYI- Al Bundy's from Youngstown.

Columbus. Can't say anything bad about that place. Had way too many good time in that city. And it's probably the nicest city in the state. Or @ least in my opinion.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention in April to see if the Lakers make the playoff - the dude made a bet some kind of a bet for a ridiculous amount of Sports cash or whatever they call it that the Lakers will not make the playoffs. Considering how many complaints I have heard about him not paying up - I am going to laugh my ass off at the schmucks who get cheated.

If the Lakers make the playoff this year wiggy will disappear for a while & when he returns he'll claim he took an extended vacation on the Gillian Islands.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Hassan Whiteside buys 50K assault rifle (what a waste of money), immediately has it stolen after leaving it in his unlocked Rolls Royce.

:laugh3:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun violence in the United States by state - Wikipedia

murder rate per 100,000 residents

PER- do you know what that means?

California 4.8

Ohio 4.1

SO i accept your apology and your acknowledgment that my post WAS considering "per capita" to begin with.

OBVIOUSLY the raw numbers would be highly skewed towards a state with such a massive population.
Yet, people still move there.

With their families.

Important people.

Like " The LebRon James "!!!

Remember him?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point was you dumb mother fucker was there was pay-wall to the article from The Athletic so if I posted a link it would do absolutely fucking nothing. lol

get it now? huh? was that hard to understand? I thought you MIGHT be able to parse that out on your own- but apparently it was beyond your intelligence level.
His point was nobody cares.

You like to flaunt your perceived success. Yet, you seem to be the only one here concerned about money.

If a...what did you call him?

A telemarketer like @DJ can afford to live in Cali, a big baller like yourself shouldn't be worried about the cost of gasoline etc....lol

The lesser folk can still spring a couple of bucks a month for a few creature comforts.

I have the athletic.

A few others here do too.

We don't need you to post some Shit we can read ourselves...But, won't because we don't care.

I tried to tell you this nicely a week ago.

Nobody cares, Dude.

You trying to force feed us this meaningless drivel about that Shit roster isn't going to change that.

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you so angry?
LeBron-James-Lakers.jpg

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Boston. Hell of a performance by Kyrie
He cooked Lowry.

Your Boy was in playoff form and that ain't a good thing.

Too much Iso by Kawhi at the end.

Great game though....

But, I'm still all in on Toronto.

I clearly never learn...lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible they over-achieved last season?
I don't think so.

Mitchell is a bit gimp and he needs to do more than just score.

Somebody said it on ESPN the other day....

He needs to evolve to be more D Wade, less midget Carmelo Anthony for the Jazz to be successful long-term.

It's only the begging of year two.

So, let's hope he keeps improving.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His point was nobody cares.

You like to flaunt your perceived success. Yet, you seem to be the only one here concerned about money.

If a...what did you call him?

A telemarketer like @DJ can afford to live in Cali, a big baller like yourself shouldn't be worried about the cost of gasoline etc....lol

The lesser folk can still spring a couple of bucks a month for a few creature comforts.

I have the athletic.

A few others here do too.

We don't need you to post some Shit we can read ourselves...But, won't because we don't care.

I tried to tell you this nicely a week ago.

Nobody cares, Dude.

You trying to force feed us this meaningless drivel about that Shit roster isn't going to change that.
again reading comprehension

I have a buddy who is a go-for at a big law firm in California that lives in Huntington beach on a minimal salary. Sure you CAN live there but you will live in a shoebox and have minimal retirement and pay insane taxes.

The whole genesis for my post was sitting at my computer and watching the wild fires on TV and how crazy and awful it was and how heartbreaking it is for those effected it was- either you ignored that part of my post or were wilfully ignorant and had something lodged in your ass that just had to make you open your mouth- if you actually took the time to read the original post you might have known that.

I even said if you are Rich Cali is a great place to live- and then you somehow made it about LeBron...which makes no fucking senseb ecause last time i checked lebron MIGHTVE had a dollar or two lol....there must be something going on with you right now where you just need to be bitchy or something.

On sale at Walgreens:

Midol Complete Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets