• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus- and this is a huge part--- people that have businesses or tax plan, estate plan etc... usually have money to pay you.

Did I tell you?

The 5k payment earlier this week? Cleared.

$.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty weak slate of guys for a Friday night....

Boston vs Utah looks like the best one. Maybe the Pacers-Heat but probably not. The Pacers should win that game. May be by 8-10 points.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when you're back to betting games @Bolts.....I'm always open for business.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Kings can and will tonight vs the Wolves.....thought you might have liked that one.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 'Cuse vs The 'Ville about to kick off so I'll bid you all farewell till I return.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah LeBron is practically just coasting- just leading the team in minutes, points, rebounds and assists...hes practically on vacation. lol.....

the Lakers of course cant rebuild- you cant rebuild with LeBron o nyour team!
The Lakers can't rebuild because they have LeBron? Your stupidity is impressive

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Kings can and will tonight vs the Wolves.....thought you might have liked that one.
I'm just not wanting to do bets right now, and with Butler probably playing and Bogi out because of the B2B it'll be tough.

Reactions: DJ

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is probably good you have a job where you are on the phone and no one sees you. lol....

dude....everyone knows that your a debt collector

please...dont lie to me ...

we know you start every call with

"this is a call from a debt collector, any information obtained is for that purpose...blah blah blah"

if people were smart they would just hang up the phone.

This is a great primer for people to read to handle people that do that job.

https://www.bankrate.com/finance/debt/6-tips-for-dealing-with-debt-collectors-1.aspx

my advice would be to tell the debt collector to have sex with him/herself.

Always tell them that you are recording the phone call. This makes sure they are on their best behavior and dont break the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Procedure's Act).

There is a lot of stuff people do not know

First and foremost- you can tell the debt collector to never call you again and then they cant.

https://www.bankrate.com/finance/debt/6-tips-for-dealing-with-debt-collectors-1.aspx

so beg away slugger!
That's the reason they turn it over to another debt collector who then calls you and keeps the cycle going

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just not up my alley

I had a buddy who did a clerkship at the Prosecutors office and I asked him how he spent his day once-- he said "i watched video tapes of r*pe confessions".

In law school, in crim. law we were learning about manslaughter- and how if you pick up a knife off your dresser- after finding your wife having sex with someone then its manslaughter- but if you leave the room to get the knife and come back and stab them to death- its murder since there was a cooling off period.

Plus, i dont know how much i really believe in our criminal justice system and the ridiculous things that happen where basically everything has to be plea bargained or the system would shut down.

Id much rather work on the civil side and do work with businesses and individuals doing tax planning, mergers and acquisutions, etc....

Makes sense. As much as criminal law seems more interesting, I can also see where it would be more frustrating.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, beating the depths of stupid in the PF would take a monumental effort...

That's why I don't put the kabosh on it when there is the occasional political discussion in here. I can't think of a time where there was a political discussion here that wasn't respectful or where there's any namecalling or other bullshit.

We'll all get heated from time to time arguing basketball because that shit's important. lol

But no one in here gets heated discussing politics, which is really nice, because the PF is a cesspool.