• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you'd be wrong.

Nothing new to the frequent visitors to the NBA threads......LOL.
you have zero power

you cant commence an initial action...you cant order a a garnishment or debtors exam or foreclosure

you robo call people and try and get them to pay you money- you get outsourced contracts. If they say- you know what? im not paying- your company cant do anything.

its a joke really.

its exactly what happens

Company A has 20,000 customers....4k dont pay their bills. after x months of trying to collect it on their own, they sell it to a debt collection company for 50 cents ont he dollar (or less, probably less actually) and then you guys try and get as much as you can.

its pretty grubby work really.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Wiggy. 2k on Cavs number of wins......

You aren't chicken.....are you?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have zero power

you cant commence an initial action...you cant order a a garnishment or debtors exam or foreclosure

you robo call people and try and get them to pay you money- you get outsourced contracts. If they say- you know what? im not paying- your company cant do anything.

its a joke really.

its exactly what happens

Company A has 20,000 customers....4k dont pay their bills. after x months of trying to collect it on their own, they sell it to a debt collection company for 50 cents ont he dollar (or less, probably less actually) and then you guys try and get as much as you can.

its pretty grubby work really.
I cash great checks....knock it all you want......

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly aren't that familiar with it if you think I'm on an auto dialer.....LOL.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the coward disappears into the ether....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what and you think that Hart and Ball are gonna stay over 40%

DJ...it is nice to see you this season....last NBA season you had crawled inside a dark deep hole and hid for months at a time. lol.
Talking mad shit.....I never crawl anywhere.....

Bring it, bitch.....I'm your motherfucking huckleberry....just propose a bet for the wins the Cavs get.....we know they ain't making the playoffs......even in the EC.

LMAO.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit on a 5 game losing streak since starting 4-0.
New Orleans on a 6 game losing streak since starting 4-0.
Oklahoma on a 5 game win streak since starting 0-4.

Yeah this is why I gotta stop making hot takes (I had OKC and NO being really good teams LOL....NO might still be but...)

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wiggy, I think you're crazy for taking that bet on the Lakers missing the playoffs. But, hey, props for backing up the talk.

Of the Lakers first 10 games, 6 of them have been against teams that are currently top-5
- Raptors (tied w/ GSW for 1st)
- Nuggets (2nd)
- Blazers x 2 (4th)
- Spurs x 2 (5th)

The other were against the Rockets (who are probably more of a top-5 team than SAS/POR despite the current standings), the Suns and Mavs (the two teams the Lakers handled pretty easily), and the T-Wolves.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wiggy, I think you're crazy for taking that bet on the Lakers missing the playoffs. But, hey, props for backing up the talk.

Of the Lakers first 10 games, 6 of them have been against teams that are currently top-5
- Nuggets (2nd)
- Blazers x 2 (4th)
- Spurs x 2 (5th)

The other were against the Rockets (who are probably more of a top-5 team than SAS/POR despite the current standings), the Suns and Mavs (the two teams the Lakers handled pretty easily), and the T-Wolves.

Gordon, i'm just now catching up on this little back-and-forth. CLEARLY those 2 put on some entertaing shiznit last night lol...

and like you, i'm actually a tad surprised that Wiggitywack had the brass balls to accept this bet considering his track record around here...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Nuggets (2nd)
- Blazers x 2 (4th)
- Spurs x 2 (5th)

Lakers SHOULD be 11-9 after their first 20

but the other teams in the West are just too legit, talented and have continuity.

The Lakers have a bunch of young guys that have never had to play the entire grueling season- deal with all the pressure, all the national tv games. LeBron is 34 and is carrying more of the load than he has in years. The teams 2nd best player is who? The teams 3rd best player is who?

Teams like the Spurs and Blazers have been together for the most part, dont have nearly the pressure, etc.

The Jazz, Thunder, Rockets, Nugz, Warriors will finish ahead of them

that leaves 3 spots. The Spurs seem like a team that will get to 48 wins if you ask me. They are just 1 win away from owning the tiebreaker against the Lakers too. Same with the Blazers

that leaves 1 spot for the Twolves, Pelicans or Lakers.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah no doubt.

the team, the talent they brought in was all built around him.

the bill is now due. With Love being out they are just a bad bad basketball team.

What this does is make no illusions of contending. This year will be used to get rid of the guys that dont have a future with the Cavs, develop some young guys, maybe make a trade or two to get some picks, and make sure they get a top 3-5 pick i nthe draft.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I'm seeing from the Jazz, far from a lock that they even make the playoffs.
im not worried about the jazz at all. They have had a brutal opening schedule thus far. They are well coached, deep, have solid defensive players.

They will finish top 6 in the West at worst.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers SHOULD be 11-9 after their first 20

but the other teams in the West are just too legit, talented and have continuity.

The Lakers have a bunch of young guys that have never had to play the entire grueling season- deal with all the pressure, all the national tv games. LeBron is 34 and is carrying more of the load than he has in years. The teams 2nd best player is who? The teams 3rd best player is who?

Teams like the Spurs and Blazers have been together for the most part, dont have nearly the pressure, etc.

The Jazz, Thunder, Rockets, Nugz, Warriors will finish ahead of them

that leaves 3 spots. The Spurs seem like a team that will get to 48 wins if you ask me. They are just 1 win away from owning the tiebreaker against the Lakers too. Same with the Blazers

that leaves 1 spot for the Twolves, Pelicans or Lakers.

Probably true.

But a lot can happen between now and the end of the season. At least half of the teams that look "defintely in" as of now are a key injury away from being on the outside looking in. Going to be really tight for those last couple spots.