• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends if you are into white girls or illegal immigrants
I don't think there are more immigrants anywhere than Cali & Texas. You're an idiot.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cost of living can't be beat. For a small ghetto shack in LA, i can be in a 5k sq ft house in bath with 2 Mercedes in the garage. If you are not a city person you are getting raped beyond recognition!
Where lakes catch on fire....yea I'm sure that's an appealing choice to many. SMH

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living the high life. Hey I agree with you, everyone knows Columbus is way better than LA.
I would agree most would prefer LA if told they had to move to one or the other. But it's not for everyone.

would bet I'm not alone in my age range who doesn't like the beach or the ocean, not a fan of heavy traffic whenever I need to get somewhere, would prefer not paying 10X extra for the same home or food, etc.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where lakes catch on fire....yea I'm sure that's an appealing choice to many. SMH

You get many here weren't born when that happened, right, and it wasn't a lake?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Columbus. It's a college town filled with girls 18-21 from around the world. My housing is priced reasonably and it's going to be 66 degrees here next Thursday, the same temp as in LA lol
Haven't been there in nice weather in forever...assuming the oval during spring quarter is not a bad place to be.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Praying the nets make the playoffs.

Going to get courtside seats for a great price if they do

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best corner 3P% (min. 50 attempts)...
1. Darren Collison - 35-for-63 (55.6%)
2. Bojan Bogdanovic - 52-for-100 (52.0%)
3. Tobias Harris - 27-for-52 (51.9%)
4. Allen Crabbe - 27-for-52 (51.9%)
5. Buddy Hield - 54-for-105 (51.4%)

Collison and Bogdon----- both on Indiana-

that shows you some great coaching right there---- scheme and putting guys in a position to be successful.

and damn the Kings got a good one in Hield. A Hield/Fox back court is a lot of fun for those fans and will only continue to improve.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the river caught fire in the 70's. Almost 50 years ago

and, ill tell ya, there isnt smog like this in Cleveland

LA-smog.jpg

87 days of smog: Southern California just saw its longest streak of bad air in decades

could you even imagine breathing that in on a daily basis? :eek:

meanwhile, in Ohio, Lake Erie is doing very well-

A New Ohio Walleye Record? It Could Happen at Lake Erie This Year — Press Pros Magazine

This year the Lake is doing so well that it was a RECORD for walleye hatches in Lake Erie- a sign that the reforms are doing an amazing job.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living the high life. Hey I agree with you, everyone knows Columbus is way better than LA.

Too fake for me. Been there before and it took 3 hours to get to the beach, 30 mins away. No thanks, that and everything is overpriced...obviously you should make more money but the traffic is the huge thing. You spend 6 hours in your car when it should only be 1 hr 30 mins. No thanks. You can find hot chicks anywhere, especially down south. If you want to slobber over a hot chick on every block then yeah go to L.A. or if you want an acting career. I'm sure there are other areas that are great as well but I would live in a handful of cities before L.A....all preference though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too fake for me. Been there before and it took 3 hours to get to the beach, 30 mins away. No thanks, that and everything is overpriced...obviously you should make more money but the traffic is the huge thing. You spend 6 hours in your car when it should only be 1 hr 30 mins. No thanks. You can find hot chicks anywhere, especially down south. If you want to slobber over a hot chick on every block then yeah go to L.A. or if you want an acting career. I'm sure there are other areas that are great as well but I would live in a handful of cities before L.A....all preference though.
LA is awesome to visit and a lot of fun- i have a good buddy that lives in Huntington Beach.....

but he lives in a box and his taxes are insane. and its not even like he has a bad job.

if I was really rich living in LA would be cool.....but if you arent rich it can be a pain in the ass. Lot of fun to visit, but the taxes, cost of living smog, traffic, earthquakes, wildfires, droughts....ill deal with the really crappy winters.

do they offer 100 year mortgages?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason LA fans don't care is because he has done nothing for them...

Same reason Cavs fan were mad the first time he left, and could care less the 2nd time...

Fans want results

Like when Wade went to Bulls.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to move, i would look at Colorado or pacific northwest i think. San Diego if i had a ton of $ maybe.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been chatter on radio that Lebron insisted that he had playmakers around him as opposed to 3-point shooters because you're not going to out-shoot the Warriors. Not sure of the accuracy of that, but Lebron should know damn better that his teams have thrived because of the ability to spread the floor which allowed Lebron freedom to drive and get into the paint easier.

Magic's a bigger fool for letting Lebron dictate how the roster's going to be managed. You'd think he'd take a page from Riley on how to run an organization.

That would not surprise me.

As great as LeBron is a decent a player, he seems to be a pretty awful judge of talent/fit with his own game.

Reactions: LAD

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, then credit the Cavs for winning without one of their better players as opposed to discounting a Cavs win because Green kept kicking guys in the nads (I get you didn't really do this).

I guess I just wonder did Curry forget he was 75% in games 2, 4 and 6? Guys have good games and bad sometimes. Injured or not.

No.

He had good scoring games at 75% because he is a great player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
entitled to opinion of course, but seems odd. You realize the equivalent to Kyrie and Love being out 11 of 12 games (the #2 and #3) is Klay and Green being out 11 of 12 games and not Green out 1 and Bogut out 1-2 of 14?

Of course...no way to know.

It isn't though.

Specifically in the Finals against GS,

Cleveland has played almost as many minutes with Love as without. I didn't turn matj a couple months ago and They actually had a worse plus minus in the Finals with Love on the court than with him off.

He is a good player and a good fit with LeBron.

But the Warrior matchup is brutal for him. Just like Boston is a brutal matchup for DeMarcus Cousins.

So again, no. Not the same.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss Game 1 in 2015? Kyrie had one hell of a game. 23 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals and 2 blocks. Played pretty well in 2016, as well. Thinking 25% is greatly shortchanging him.

I'm sorry, but the idea you had Curry at 40 and Dray at 30 with The discrepancy you did with Kyrie and Lebron is a little comical.

Only because LeBron is that much better than everyone else.

GS is dependent on all 3 doing their jobs well, where Cleveland was carried by LeBron.

Kyrie and Love made them better, no doubt. But LeBron was the engine driving them much like Giannis is the engine driving Milwaukee. Cleveland was terrible in games LBJ missed. Still always good in games Kyrie and Love missed. Even in the playoffs.