• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're just being mean now...

popeye-jones-portrait.jpg

Fun fact, his son was drafted in the first round of the NHL draft some years back and plays professionally in the NHL. That's kind of awesome.

LOL.

Popeye!!!!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popeye's Chicken is fried in Olive's Oil.....couldn't resist this.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're just being mean now...

popeye-jones-portrait.jpg

Fun fact, his son was drafted in the first round of the NHL draft some years back and plays professionally in the NHL. That's kind of awesome.
My Dude was a BALLER.

But, yeah.....phone home, indeed....lol

etcassell_display_image.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For coaches who want to criticize the refs without getting fine then just do what spo did last night lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Rock Band' and clemen-ades: An oral history of Klay...

For those of you who don't have the athletic, I'm reading a story now about Klay Thompson's college days, his partying stories and anecdotes. It's so 100% Klay. Here are a few of my favorites.

I started quoting some parts of it but I just ended up quoting most of it, so I'm just gonna leave the best parts that I think sum up the article:

Capers: One time I was getting ready to leave, and I was like, “Klay, I’m about to go to this party. Man, you want to go?” He was like, “Nah, I’m alright, man. I’m probably just gonna chill. But what are they doing there?” I was like, “Man, they’ve got this game called ‘Rock Band’ or something.” He was like, “They got ‘Rock Band?’” Klay went there, man, and took the system and pretty much broke every record on every song. The girl was just looking at me like, “Does he have a life?”

Loewen: In Pullman, we had 24-hour access to the practice gym. I was in there getting shots up one time, and he came in to get some shots up. He was like, “Hey, man. Want to get some shots up?” I swear to God he did not warm up. I don’t even think he stretched. We shot 10 3s from the five different spots around the arc, and he backed it up to NBA range, so he shot 50 3s. He made 48. With no warmup. From NBA range. I remember rebounding for him thinking, “This dude is different. He’s special.”

Loewen: I started dating my wife in college, and we would all hang out there. My wife’s name is Shawn. This was two years ago. Shawn and I went down to San Francisco, so Klay got us some tickets. After the game, we met up with him and went back to his house in Oakland. NBA player, right? He can do anything. He owns the city. He just wants to go kick it at his house. … So we go back to his house and we walk in and I remember looking around. You know how in every house there’s a junk drawer? There was a counter there, and it was clearly Klay’s junk area. I look a little closer, and his NBA All-Star 3-point championship trophy that he won that year is sitting there. I do a double take and I read it and it’s sitting there with his mail. I was like, “Dude, are you serious? Don’t you think you should put this on a mantle or at least in your closet?” And he was like, “Oh, yeah, man. I got home and put it there, and I just haven’t had time. I don’t know.” Then he’s like, “Let’s go play some video games.” I looked at my wife, and my wife looked at me and we were like, “He has not changed a bit.”

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bitch-slap whoever created that impostor burger.
If they can get to the point where you can't tell the difference, and they are getting closer every day, it would be one of the most important technological advances ever. No more killing cows by the billion, wide swaths of land made available, a big drop in carbon emissions, etc.

Last edited:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more for Cavs fans:

Capers: I was going to get a flight for Game 5 of the Finals in Oakland. He was like, “Nah, we’re about to sweep this. We can tell, they’re just defeated, so come to Cleveland.” After Game 3, they won and we were sitting there chilling. I was like, “Alright, bro. What do you want to do?” We were just sitting there catching up. And as we were catching up, he brought out a Nintendo64. Like, he traveled with it everywhere, and we played “Super Smash Bros.” until probably 3 in the morning.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Cassell aka ET said hold my beer.
Don't we need to give a shout out to the Best Ugly Team ever, the 80s Celtics? Bird, McHale, Chief, DJ, Ainge....that's a shit ton of ugly

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't we need to give a shout out to the Best Ugly Team ever, the 80s Celtics? Bird, McHale, Chief, DJ, Ainge....that's a shit ton of ugly

Forgot about Robert Parish....he's the worst looking one of those Celtics.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bitch-slap whoever created that impostor burger.

I love meat as much as anybody but red meat is a huge reason people get cancer and shit.

Trying to limit my intake when possible and the burger was pretty solid. You could tell it wasn't meat, but it wasn't a deterrant and tasted okay. Could have used a little seasoning but overall better than what I expected.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Rock Band' and clemen-ades: An oral history of Klay...

For those of you who don't have the athletic, I'm reading a story now about Klay Thompson's college days, his partying stories and anecdotes. It's so 100% Klay. Here are a few of my favorites.

I started quoting some parts of it but I just ended up quoting most of it, so I'm just gonna leave the best parts that I think sum up the article:

Capers: One time I was getting ready to leave, and I was like, “Klay, I’m about to go to this party. Man, you want to go?” He was like, “Nah, I’m alright, man. I’m probably just gonna chill. But what are they doing there?” I was like, “Man, they’ve got this game called ‘Rock Band’ or something.” He was like, “They got ‘Rock Band?’” Klay went there, man, and took the system and pretty much broke every record on every song. The girl was just looking at me like, “Does he have a life?”

Loewen: In Pullman, we had 24-hour access to the practice gym. I was in there getting shots up one time, and he came in to get some shots up. He was like, “Hey, man. Want to get some shots up?” I swear to God he did not warm up. I don’t even think he stretched. We shot 10 3s from the five different spots around the arc, and he backed it up to NBA range, so he shot 50 3s. He made 48. With no warmup. From NBA range. I remember rebounding for him thinking, “This dude is different. He’s special.”

Loewen: I started dating my wife in college, and we would all hang out there. My wife’s name is Shawn. This was two years ago. Shawn and I went down to San Francisco, so Klay got us some tickets. After the game, we met up with him and went back to his house in Oakland. NBA player, right? He can do anything. He owns the city. He just wants to go kick it at his house. … So we go back to his house and we walk in and I remember looking around. You know how in every house there’s a junk drawer? There was a counter there, and it was clearly Klay’s junk area. I look a little closer, and his NBA All-Star 3-point championship trophy that he won that year is sitting there. I do a double take and I read it and it’s sitting there with his mail. I was like, “Dude, are you serious? Don’t you think you should put this on a mantle or at least in your closet?” And he was like, “Oh, yeah, man. I got home and put it there, and I just haven’t had time. I don’t know.” Then he’s like, “Let’s go play some video games.” I looked at my wife, and my wife looked at me and we were like, “He has not changed a bit.”
Did you know he had a serious girlfriend?

Not to be racial. But, I'm surprised she's black.

Pretty girl and a actress. But, the only thing I have ever seen her in was Spider-Man Homecoming.

However, I did see Michael B. Jordan trying to dip on her at a awards show recently...lol

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty girl and a actress. But, the only thing I have ever seen her in was Spider-Man Homecoming.

However, I did see Michael B. Jordan trying to dip on her at a awards show recently...lol

Yeah, totally would have been expecting him to be with some lilly white chick.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love meat as much as anybody but red meat is a huge reason people get cancer and shit.

Trying to limit my intake when possible and the burger was pretty solid. You could tell it wasn't meat, but it wasn't a deterrant and tasted okay. Could have used a little seasoning but overall better than what I expected.
You love meat, huh?

Yeah, me too.

Especially chorizo..

:dhd:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She has Resting Bitch Face in that pic....

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

*Goes to the betting exchange*

Westbrook can set the all time mark for consecutive triple doubles tonight? Want to bet against that?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook can set the all time mark for consecutive triple doubles tonight? Want to bet against that?

You want to bet the game?

I want the 4.5 points if yes. OKC is favored at home.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to bet the game?

I want the 4.5 points if yes. OKC is favored.

No I’m not betting the game, I was just saying if you could bet Westbrook doing whatever it takes to get that triple double it would be a good bet.