• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 MBBRL NOMINATIONS TO FILL OBLIVION SPOTS

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the following 4 who have already spoken up and either said they were interested in the C league or accepted nominations for BATG:

Creep
EHB
Femur
Molsan

I am sending PMs out to some of the others mentioned to gauge their interest.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the following 4 who have already spoken up and either said they were interested in the C league or accepted nominations for BATG:

Creep
EHB
Femur
Molsan

Also,

@ill has been a regular contributor on these boards since he joined SportsHoopla in July and showed some interest in the other thread. I think he would make a good candidate and I would like to formally nominate him for consideration.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

@ill has been a regular contributor on these boards since he joined SportsHoopla in July and showed some interest in the other thread. I think he would make a good candidate and I would like to formally nominate him for consideration.
Second

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Creep
EHB
Femur
Molsan

@ehb5 @femurov @molsaniceman can't hold my jock strap. Probably because I refuse to wear one, it rubs my vagina the wrong way.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Gore throw in was huge for me in the end though..............have to wonder how my season would have went IF:
I don't get sniped by one damn pick for Zeke
AP doesn't get broken
ARob was even 2/3rds the player he was last year
That is how I feel about Julio if he did his normal thing I would be in A as breakdown champ
take away his 300 yard game and. Well he was ho hum. Not ARob ho hum but ho hum just the same

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is how I feel about Julio if he did his normal thing I would be in A as breakdown champ
take away his 300 yard game and. Well he was ho hum. Not ARob ho hum but ho hum just the same
Julio was a bit better than ho-hum.............................Robinson sucked shit logs