• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Vampire League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too hard to figure out:

Should go by power ranking for that next spot.

And in subsequent years it is champ + highest remaining power rank who hasn’t had a turn yet. And if the champ has already had a turn, just go down the list.

Well that would be great if I was calculating power rankings. LOL.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that would be great if I was calculating power rankings. LOL.

Only would have to do it once.

But could even just go points for if you wanted to make it simple.

Everyone will eventually get a turn, so not like it really matters when. Just need to establish a system.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or the champ and runner up

but ya total points works as T stated above^^^^^

the champ is vamp

and highest point total

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was kinda thinking about you with that one. Maybe being the vampire is not always what we want.
I just wanted clarification. I g out my teeth kicked in most of the year but it was still fun. I almost got one early and it would have changed everythinf

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance up to you if you'd like to use your vampire powers one more time and steal a player from Trudem. It doesn't really matter as far as playoffs are concerned, but I leave it up to you. You made a helluva run at 6-7 and only fell one win short of destroying everyone in the playoffs. LOL. Here are the final standings:

#1 seed - Milk 1st round bye and first choice of any player to vampire from the non-playoff teams
#2 seed - BK 1st round bye and second choice of any player to vampire from the non-playoff team
#3 seed - Fuzzy will play against #6 seed Harold with the winner getting to vampire a player from the other
#4 seed - Barilko will play against #5 seed TKO with the winner getting to vampire a player from the other

Milk and BK you probably want to wait until after the games this week to decide on which player you want to vampire just in case of injuries, because once you make a final decision you can't change it and you don't get to vampire one this week and another one next week so don't even try those shenanigans. LOL.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, please put on this board who you decide to vampire so we can all enjoy watching your rosters explode during the playoffs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance up to you if you'd like to use your vampire powers one more time and steal a player from Trudem. It doesn't really matter as far as playoffs are concerned, but I leave it up to you. You made a helluva run at 6-7 and only fell one win short of destroying everyone in the playoffs. LOL. Here are the final standings:

#1 seed - Milk 1st round bye and first choice of any player to vampire from the non-playoff teams
#2 seed - BK 1st round bye and second choice of any player to vampire from the non-playoff team
#3 seed - Fuzzy will play against #6 seed Harold with the winner getting to vampire a player from the other
#4 seed - Barilko will play against #5 seed TKO with the winner getting to vampire a player from the other

Milk and BK you probably want to wait until after the games this week to decide on which player you want to vampire just in case of injuries, because once you make a final decision you can't change it and you don't get to vampire one this week and another one next week so don't even try those shenanigans. LOL.

Thank you sir.

I will let Trudem keep all his guys.

Although, a kicker upgrade would be nice!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My half point loss this week cost me a first round bye and a juicy vampired player. and Digss did not have a catch in the second half of last nights game. I saw at least two drops from him.:gaah::gaah:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So are waivers open to all owners now?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is calling my team trash

Hey you said it...

Seriously though, I would nab the 9ers defense if there was any point to it at all.

But since you and I will both be watching from the same place, I can’t think of any reason to do that.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's going to be very interesting to see what players the bye week guy's grab. They'll have like ten days to look at the playoff schedules of everybody and try to optimize their lineups the best they can. I wouldn't be surprised to see a quarterback or tight end be vampired or hell even a defense. Probably not a kicker though.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you said it...

Seriously though, I would nab the 9ers defense if there was any point to it at all.

But since you and I will both be watching from the same place, I can’t think of any reason to do that.
someone in the playoffs might grab them

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost power this morning and didn't get internet back until it was too late

Shite

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder that the same vampire rules apply in the playoffs, which means you must trade a player from your starting lineup for another player in the other team's starting lineup at the same position. For the two bye week teams, the player you trade must be from your starting lineup this week and be for another player of that position.