• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Cavs vs. 2019 Raptors

2017 Cavs vs. 2019 Raptors - Who wins?

• Cavs in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors in 7

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Raptors in 6

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Cavs in 4 or 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors in 4 or 5

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the beauty of it is we will never know. The transitive property is all we have. Whats your counter facts? U mad?

Not mad at all. It's funny that you keep mentioning that the Raptors continually choke against Lebron, even though this is a completely different team. That team from last year would've been out in the 2nd round this year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The '17 Cavs were much better than the '16 Cavs....they had this exact conversation on the radio - on Carmen with Lloyd a few weeks ago. Jason Lloyd, who was with the team every day, said him and all the reporters that were following the Cavs thought that the '17 Cavs were their best team.

LeBron at the height of his game--- even with Kawhi as great as he is- LeBron is better. Its the difference between being a great, elite level player, and being one of the greatest, if not the greatest of all time.

Kyrie was still not openly insane (though he was getting there) and playing his best ball- being basically uncoverable and coming off making one of the clutchest shots, if not the clutchest shot in NBA history.

Love had finally had the pressure taken off his back from winning the title and was happy and integrated into the team and playing great ball.

the TEAM shot 38.4% from 3. The ENTIRE team combined. The Cavs had 3 of the top rebounders 17 rebounders in the NBA- despite shooting a ridiculously high percentage as a team in Love, TT and LeBron. No front court I: can remember for a long time had 3 guys like that at SF, PF and C rebounding for them.

The team added Kyle Korver who shot 48.5% from 3. Frye had a helluva season shooting off the bench and acutally played fairly decent D at times. Jefferson, JR, Shumpert were all useful role players.

Toronto has a solid team, dont get me wrong, but LeBron was simply better than Kawhi. No one on Tronto could even touch Irving. Cavs rebounding and 3 point shooting was disgusting and they could just keep on throwing guys at you that know how to play the game.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The '17 Cavs were much better than the '16 Cavs....they had this exact conversation on the radio - on Carmen with Lloyd a few weeks ago. Jason Lloyd, who was with the team every day, said him and all the reporters that were following the Cavs thought that the '17 Cavs were their best team.

LeBron at the height of his game--- even with Kawhi as great as he is- LeBron is better. Its the difference between being a great, elite level player, and being one of the greatest, if not the greatest of all time.

Kyrie was still not openly insane (though he was getting there) and playing his best ball- being basically uncoverable and coming off making one of the clutchest shots, if not the clutchest shot in NBA history.

Love had finally had the pressure taken off his back from winning the title and was happy and integrated into the team and playing great ball.

the TEAM shot 38.4% from 3. The ENTIRE team combined. The Cavs had 3 of the top rebounders 17 rebounders in the NBA- despite shooting a ridiculously high percentage as a team in Love, TT and LeBron. No front court I: can remember for a long time had 3 guys like that at SF, PF and C rebounding for them.

The team added Kyle Korver who shot 48.5% from 3. Frye had a helluva season shooting off the bench and acutally played fairly decent D at times. Jefferson, JR, Shumpert were all useful role players.

Toronto has a solid team, dont get me wrong, but LeBron was simply better than Kawhi. No one on Tronto could even touch Irving. Cavs rebounding and 3 point shooting was disgusting and they could just keep on throwing guys at you that know how to play the game.

I'm a big LeBron fan and it's a little sad he got blocked from winning a couple more titles by the Warriors. You're right that 2017 team was terrific. But nothing like the 2017 Warriors.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fyi the W’s team the Cavs beat in 2016 was much better than this years team. They had much more depth. The 2017 W’s team was probably their peak. KD, Steph and Klay were all lights out and they had depth. You didn’t play the super super team or the best of the best the W’s had to offer...not even close.

Still...it’s about the matchup. Raptors can defend very well. The Cavs offensively were better though. It would be close

I have all the respect in the world for those Cavs teams. I watched every minute of every game they played vs the Raptors and down deep we always knew we had no chance vs them.