• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AP OVERRATED/UNDERRATED contest

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU was a shocker but FSU was obvious.

I'm not sure how FSU was obvious.

Stud QB :thumb:
Stud RB :thumb:
Elite talent on Defense :thumb:

No one expected Francois to get hurt early and FSU to give up on the year.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every other year it's Iowa or Wisconsin fans drankin koolaid while their team goes undefeated only to break their hearts and get blown out when They actually play somebody good

I hope Wiscy gets Miami that will be funny

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry you're going to have to drink the Big Ten Kool-Aid.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had to go to a true freshman 6'5 175 lb QB. It was beyond frustrating to watch with all the talent around him

Reactions: Eco

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a special idiot.

Because you lack the ability and knowledge to debate me or substantiate your claims like most on these boards you resort to using a childish ad hominem attacks.

Keep up with the ad hominem attacks and injury excuses.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you lack the ability and knowledge to debate me or substantiate your claims like most on these boards you resort to using a childish ad hominem attacks.

Keep up with the ad hominem attacks and injury excuses.

Good lord man you're on a roll. So tell me who blew us out when we were healthy?

And are we going to have an AV bet or what? Let's bet on who has the most first rounders FSU or Wisconsin. One month AV bet

Since Wisconsin is loaded and all...

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The QB was overrated. The dude had a 56% comp % and struggled severely vs the top defenses he faced. They're averaging 4.2 YPC with that stud RB. That elite talent on defense allowed 33 points to Michigan. Talent doesn't mean they will be great as you have to have the coaching to put them in position to be successful.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB was overrated. The dude had a 56% comp % and struggled severely vs the top defenses he faced. They're averaging 4.2 YPC with that stud RB. That elite talent on defense allowed 33 points to Michigan. Talent doesn't mean they will be great as you have to have the coaching to put them in position to be successful.

I completely disagree with you. Francois is talented as hell, and this defense is loaded. But Jimbo lost the team. Something has happened in that locker room and when I watched this FSU vs BC, you could tell no one on that sidelined cared that they were getting demolished by Boston College.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell us more about Coaching and national titles for Wisconsin. Hell tell us about how hard it is to get to the playoff. So many of us need to understand this. :lol:

And our QB last year was a freshman. There tends to be a little bit of improvement from a freshman year do a sophomore FYI

You might be the most consistent tired on the SportsHoopla.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord man you're on a roll. So tell me who blew us out when we were healthy?

And are we going to have an AV bet or what? Let's bet on who has the most first rounders FSU or Wisconsin. One month AV bet

Again, you're confusing talent automatically equates to wins. Having a solid system, culture and coaching staff is just as important if not more so. Many teams are bringing in way better recruits than Wisconsin yet Wisconsin is the better team and finishes with a better record.

I never said a team blew you out when you were healthy.

Again, you're full of excuses. Good teams can overcome injuries even if it is at the QB position. Badgers QB faced a ranked opponent (at game time) and their QB had two pick sixes, a fumble and 3 int's. We must just win these games because we clearly have no talent like FSU who can't beat terrible teams but clearly have way more talent.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely disagree with you. Francois is talented as hell, and this defense is loaded. But Jimbo lost the team. Something has happened in that locker room and when I watched this FSU vs BC, you could tell no one on that sidelined cared that they were getting demolished by Boston College.

BC was bad. The freshman QB sucking balls in the cold weather was not a good combination :L

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

33 points to Michigan means they just are not a good defense but could very much still be talented. Could the QB be talented? Sure but that doesn't always equate to production. If a team quit on them then that is a coaching issue. They might be talented but lack the coaching and system to ever be as good as that preseason ranking was. Those 5 star recruits mean shit without a proper coach/system/culture to lead the way.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us more about Coaching and national titles for Wisconsin. Hell tell us about how hard it is to get to the playoff. So many of us need to understand this. :lol:

And our QB last year was a freshman. There tends to be a little bit of improvement from a freshman year do a sophomore FYI

You might be the most consistent tired on the SportsHoopla.

Paul Chryst will be coach of the year and his team has never quit on him.

Your QB looked terrible in the first game I didn't see much of an improvement. He can't play vs the big boys.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 points to Michigan means they just are not a good defense but could very much still be talented. Could the QB be talented? Sure but that doesn't always equate to production. If a team quit on them then that is a coaching issue. They might be talented but lack the coaching and system to ever be as good as that preseason ranking was. Those 5 star recruits mean shit without a proper coach/system/culture to lead the way.

Listen hind sight is 20/20, and it's easy to say FSU was 'obvious', when you didn't even vote.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Chryst will be coach of the year and his team has never quit on him.

Your QB looked terrible in the first game I didn't see much of an improvement. He can't play vs the big boys.

Paul Chryst may win COTY, but Indiana played a harder schedule than you, along with 40 other teams.

Let's not pretend Wisconsin was out there beaten elite teams. You played 1 team that is currently ranked I believe (Northwestern), and that was before they got hot.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaaaa Whaaaaaa whaaaa my QB was hurt so that gives me an excuse for the rest of my team that's just so talented to suck and lose to terrible teams.

signed FSU fans

Your team was ranked third in the preseason rankings and won't even be considered a top 50 team by the end of the season even though according to FSU fans they have all the talent in the world. By definition they were an overrated team injuries or not.

End of discussion

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen hind sight is 20/20, and it's easy to say FSU was 'obvious', when you didn't even vote.

I never went on the thread but immediately when I seen FSU at 3 I knew they were overrated and they've proven me right again and again and again.