• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AP OVERRATED/UNDERRATED contest

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no AV bet on first rounders FSU vs Wisconsin?

Year didn't think so.... but but but Wisconsin is loaded!! :dhd:

Again, I said FSU has more 5 star recruits. Wisconsin just knows how to win games. Maybe if your team would win games instead of losing to scrubs despite one poor baby being injured. If
they did they wouldn't be the most overrated team in the country. :lol:

Next

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By design, the worst I can do is break even.

I feel pretty good about Bama not winning the title and me getting positive points though.

All four teams that were in the CFP last year took significant steps back. Washington is losing to scrubs, OSU is getting blown out by a 5 loss team and has one more loss than last year already, Clemson lost to a team not even ranked in the top 50 and Bama beaten no top caliber teams and their best wins were close. The CFP is wide open this year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if FSU played BYU this year, last year, or any year since Ty Detmer left, the game wouldn't be close.
You can't say that for sure...football is a strange game and all the hypotheticals in the world won't change that.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're utilizing the rankings from the SEC homer committee which is fraudulent. Again they prop up LSU and Miss St to make Bama's wins appear better.

It's called the AP poll. Stop being just an SEC hater. SEC has won more NC than any other conference in the past 20 years for a reason. Without Ohio State, Big Ten is crap over the past 20 years.

Michigan has three loses and all have come to winning teams with only 3 loses or less. The beat the living hell out of Florida in the OOC game

Northwestern has 3 losses has lost to Duke but it was a P5 team and they have beaten one 2 loss P5 team.

Iowa has 5 loses and did poop the bead last week which could've easily been Miss st and if that happens the opponents records switch. However Iowa does have a win vs 1 2 loss team and Iowa st (who beat Oklahoma and TCU).

LSU lost to Troy at home then beat up on a bunch of SEC teams that are firing their coaches. They did beat Auburn after Auburn went conservative. Their best OOC W was Syracuse.

Miss St. has 2 wins over teams with a winning record in A & M and LSU. They were destroyed by Auburn and Georgia but nearly beat Bama. Their best OOC W was Umass which they struggled with

Texas A&M lost to UCLA and best OOC win was to the 5-5 Louisiana Ragin Cajuns. They will most likely end up with 5 loses next week after losing to LSU. Their best win was over a 4 loss South Carolina team.

So the Badgers top opponents had higher quality OOC wins and loses not as bad as those three that Bama did with LSU losing to Troy and Texas A&M losing to UCLA who just fired their coach. The overall record of the three does have one more loss but it's in a higher quality conference. On top of that their margin of victory over the three was larger.

Again, at worst Badgers top three opponents have been just as good as Bama's top three opponents and they beat them by a larger margin. Bama has beaten their cupcakes by a larger margin. Your OOCS was also just as bad as ours with Mercer, 4 win FSU and Fresno st. While we had BYU, Utah St. and 3 loss FAU.

At the very worst the Badgers schedule is comparable to Bama's except Badgers have beaten their top opponents by a larger margin while Bama has run up the score on their lower level wins.

We can go back and forth all day. All I'm saying is, I do think Alabama's schedule is harder if for no other reason than our tough games were on the road outside of LSU. Wisconsin has had the opportunity to play all their games at home.

I don't hate Wisky btw, listen, you are in a much better position to make the playoffs than any other team in your conference, granted you have to get by Ohio State, but you can do it.

The risky thing about playing a weak OCC schedule is if you lose in the regular season. If Wisconsin loses to Minnesota, I'm not sure they have any chance of making the playoffs. Yes, the committee took Washington, but that clearly wasn't the right choice (nor was Ohio State for that matter).

I'm interested to see what you guys do in the Conference Championship game, assuming you go into it unblemished. OSU has some weaknesses, and Wisconsin might have a legitimate shot. Win the conference, and all this is mute as the Badgers are guaranteed to be in the playoffs then.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I said FSU has more 5 star recruits. Wisconsin just knows how to win games. Maybe if your team would win games instead of losing to scrubs despite one poor baby being injured. If
they did they wouldn't be the most overrated team in the country. :lol:

Next

FSU has lost to scrubs like BAMA Clemson and Miami?

While Wiscy has been playing the elites?

:ipw:

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All four teams that were in the CFP last year took significant steps back. Washington is losing to scrubs, OSU is getting blown out by a 5 loss team and has one more loss than last year already, Clemson lost to a team not even ranked in the top 50 and Bama beaten no top caliber teams and their best wins were close. The CFP is wide open this year.

But if Wisconsin had scheduled a preseason top #3 team, one that a lot of people predicted to win the NC, and had beaten said team. We would be saying differently about your SOS. Even that if that preseason #3 team was vastly overrated.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiscy = Iowa

It's a joke every year with that side of the Big 10 :lol:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called the AP poll. Stop being just an SEC hater. SEC has won more NC than any other conference in the past 20 years for a reason. Without Ohio State, Big Ten is crap over the past 20 years.

We can go back and forth all day. All I'm saying is, I do think Alabama's schedule is harder if for no other reason than our tough games were on the road outside of LSU. Wisconsin has had the opportunity to play all their games at home.

I don't hate Wisky btw, listen, you are in a much better position to make the playoffs than any other team in your conference, granted you have to get by Ohio State, but you can do it.

The risky thing about playing a weak OCC schedule is if you lose in the regular season. If Wisconsin loses to Minnesota, I'm not sure they have any chance of making the playoffs. Yes, the committee took Washington, but that clearly wasn't the right choice (nor was Ohio State for that matter).

I'm interested to see what you guys do in the Conference Championship game, assuming you go into it unblemished. OSU has some weaknesses, and Wisconsin might have a legitimate shot. Win the conference, and all this is mute as the Badgers are guaranteed to be in the playoffs then.

AP is a bunch of pencil pushers that predicts how good a team will be and not how good they are. AP always has been a joke and that's why they changed the system and unfortunately the system is even worse now. So just because the BIG doesn't have any other teams with Natty's during that time period that means they're all crap. In that case the SEC has been crap for the last 7 years now. The BIG is 2-0 vs the SEC this year BTW.

Wisconsin still isn't in even if they win out. If Bama loses close to Auburn and Auburn destroys Georgia agian the committee will take a 1 loss Bama over us as well as a 2 loss SEC champion. I don't hate Bama I dislike the illogical committee propping up SEC teams to make Bama's wins appear better. I dislike that they give teams like Bama and Clemson the benefit of the doubt just because what they were last year and not what they've done this year.

Wisconsin should be fine unless Hornytoad doesn't throw 4+ int's or has 2 pick sixes.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP is a bunch of pencil pushers that predicts how good a team will be and not how good they are. AP always has been a joke and that's why they changed the system and unfortunately the system is even worse now. So just because the BIG doesn't have any other teams with Natty's during that time period that means they're all crap. In that case the SEC has been crap for the last 7 years now. The BIG is 2-0 vs the SEC this year BTW.

Wisconsin still isn't in even if they win out. If Bama loses close to Auburn and Auburn destroys Georgia agian the committee will take a 1 loss Bama over us as well as a 2 loss SEC champion. I don't hate Bama I dislike the illogical committee propping up SEC teams to make Bama's wins appear better. I dislike that they give teams like Bama and Clemson the benefit of the doubt just because what they were last year and not what they've done this year.

Wisconsin should be fine unless Hornytoad doesn't throw 4+ int's or has 2 pick sixes.

There is no way an undefeated P-5 school doesn't make the playoffs. You can play the victim if you want, but this will never happen unless each conference somehow has an undefeated team.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Wisconsin had scheduled a preseason top #3 team, one that a lot of people predicted to win the NC, and had beaten said team. We would be saying differently about your SOS. Even that if that preseason #3 team was vastly overrated.

Well, we had Washington for this year but BIG scheduling changes ruined that game and Barry Alvarez offered a home and home series or neutral series with Saban but Saban denied him and only accepted one neutral game in the south. We scheduled BYU who at the time was a consistent 9-10 win team and they happened to have their worst season ever. FAU will win their conference championship with only 3 loses so there's that. lol

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way an undefeated P-5 school doesn't make the playoffs. You can play the victim if you want, but this will never happen unless each conference somehow has an undefeated team.

Avi bet me now

If Wisconsin Wins out and Bama loses close to Auburn and then Auburn wins big vs Georgia I can guarantee this trash committee will leave Wisconsin out. It's going to take something asinine like that for this committee to be changed. Alvarez will sue those bastards and the NCAA.

Just watch, if Bama loses close to Auburn they will still be ranked over Wisconsin.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which does what for you? Iowa beat them not Wiscy

You so special

Next

It gives us a 27 pt win and we move on to the CFP. Again thanks and

Yawn, next please

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gives us a 27 pt win and we move on to the CFP. Again thanks and

Yawn, next please

Amazing. You don't even play Ohio St yet you have a 27 point win over the Buckeyes. Your special is extra special

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avi bet me now

If Wisconsin Wins out and Bama loses close to Auburn and then Auburn wins big vs Georgia I can guarantee this trash committee will leave Wisconsin out. It's going to take something asinine like that for this committee to be changed. Alvarez will sue those bastards and the NCAA.

Just watch, if Bama loses close to Auburn they will still be ranked over Wisconsin.

AV bets are your specialty it seems

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing. You don't even play Ohio St yet you have a 27 point win over the Buckeyes. Your special is extra special

Wow, you compared us to Iowa and they beat OSU by 27 points which is why I said I'll take a comparison to a team that beat OSU by 27 points.

Troll harder next time

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you compared us to Iowa and they beat OSU by 27 points which is why I said I'll take a comparison to a team that beat OSU by 27 points.

Troll harder next time

Just pointing out the typical kool aid drankin. Iowa did it before undefeated and now it's Wiscy. Happens about every year on that side of the big 10 until you play some real competition. Try to keep up

It's called history. Yawn

Annnnnnd next