• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been out of the country, does anyone know if the White Sox are any good this year?

Last edited:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug - you never answered:

When you have a minute can you explain the Tribe's current W/L record, 13 game win streak, and apparent division title.....in the light of your prediction that said they would stumble after losing GM 7. I believe you also said they would ''sink to the bottom''. Can you explain how you come to these predictions?

BTW....you also said you would bet that Detroit would reach 90 wins this season. I won't go too hard on you about that...I thought they could win 80-82. hahahaha
So what's your prediction for Indians in play offs iffy??? Another choke job??? Tell us iffy. Don't be a coward

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's your prediction for Indians in play offs iffy??? Another choke job??? Tell us iffy. Don't be a coward

How about the Tigers? Is this their logic right now, douggy?

1vexee.jpg

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been out of the country, does anyone know if the White Sox are any good this year?
No they suck. Nut a guy on this board says white Sox will be awesome soon. Almost as good as the 2010 - 2016 detriot tigers run. Almost. Right Vol?? They will be awesome soon
BAWWWWHHHAWWW

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug - YOU are the resident moron here....you go first. BAWAHHHHHAAAAAA

Just wondering, dungless...does a proctologist have to remove your failed predictions - when they get slammed back up your butt?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So iffy. Pussy out again. No prediction for Indians in play offs. He expects others to predict. But not him. Iffy has to wait till ESPN tells him what to say. Chicken shit Ypsilanti crap

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Central Picks...s

Cleveland 90-72
Detroit 82-80
Kansas City 81-81
Minnesota 72-90
Chicago 70-92

Doug - I already shoved this down your throat. How much more embarrassment can you take?

Tribe 14 games in a row. How is the team YOU picked for first place doing, doug? :pound:

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play offs dick head. You are a weasel. So I take it you don't think tribe will win it all. After last year you scared they will choke again.??????

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 in a row

this is really getting fun.

its amazing to me that they are doing it with guys like Salazar, Kipnis, Bruce, Chiz, Tomlin, Miller all in various forms of injury/coming back from injury.

Bauer has been really impressive---- not everyone figures it out right away. Bauer is still a young guy with great stuff and looks like he is putting it together.

Kluber looks nothing short of the best pitcher in baseball lately.

Carrasco has looked great.

This is a lot of fun right now. Lets hope they can keep it up.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play offs dick head. You are a weasel. So I take it you don't think tribe will win it all. After last year you scared they will choke again.??????

How are the Tigers doing, doug? "The numbers favor them", I think you said.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bauer has been really impressive---- not everyone figures it out right away. Bauer is still a young guy with great stuff and looks like he is putting it together.

Having stuff comes naturally. Learning to PITCH, however, can take some time. Bauer's recent success gives me hope for guys like Boyd, Norris and Jimenez. We keep hearing about their stuff, but at some point they need to learn how to pitch in the majors. Otherwise, they won't be playing near the tall buildings anymore.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 in a row

this is really getting fun.

its amazing to me that they are doing it with guys like Salazar, Kipnis, Bruce, Chiz, Tomlin, Miller all in various forms of injury/coming back from injury.

Kluber looks nothing short of the best pitcher in baseball lately.

Carrasco has looked great.

This is a lot of fun right now. Lets hope they can keep it up.

That is impressive ... enjoy it doesn't last forever!!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having stuff comes naturally. Learning to PITCH, however, can take some time. Bauer's recent success gives me hope for guys like Boyd, Norris and Jimenez. We keep hearing about their stuff, but at some point they need to learn how to pitch in the majors. Otherwise, they won't be playing near the tall buildings anymore.

This off season is going to be real important for us ... not so much the players, but the manager and coaching staff they bring in next year. I pray they don't resign Ausmus.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The key is determining at what point you cut bait. These three players are fortunate that they will be playing for a team that will be able to give them some extra time to learn to pitch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is impressive ... enjoy it doesn't last forever!!
thats for sure.

honetly the most amazing part about it to me is that the Indians are really not even in that great of health- having Miller, Kipnis, Tomlin, Salazar, Bruce, Chisenhall miss all or significant parts of the streak.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats for sure.

honetly the most amazing part about it to me is that the Indians are really not even in that great of health- having Miller, Kipnis, Tomlin, Salazar, Bruce, Chisenhall miss all or significant parts of the streak.

Look what the Dodgers did without Kershaw ... that's why it's a team sport. It's going to be an interesting playoff, I have to root for guys like Verlander, Upton and Maybin, I am a closet Yankee fan and the Indians have earned my respect.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win streaks at end of August. Wow. Geez whezzz!!!!
Win streaks in october.....much better.
Iffy says he has to wait for ESPN to tell him if that can happen

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a mystery to me why a Detroit Tiger fan makes post after post after post about the Cleveland Indians. You would think he would occasionally talk about the team he (supposedly) follows.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit will have to dip into the free agent market this winter in order to field any type of decent team. I'm not suggesting they go "top-of-the-line", but they will need to sign a couple (or three) dependable, if not great, arms for the pitching staff. No $9mil a year middle relief pitcher, I hope. And no Mike Pelfrey. They may also need a veteran outfielder while they wait for Mike Gerber and Christian Stewart to take over.