• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freedom to root for whomever you want. That is why I voted for Trump, but you also must respect @Billythekid 's choices. Maybe he went to the Big House for his 1st game, or maybe he is interested in higher learning, or he respects a program that has a history of excellence and winning, just maybe he is against the evil empire known as ohio state.

I stopped reading your comment right after you mentioned Trump. And what a dumbass thing to say that you voted for him because he gives you the freedom to root for who you want. Pretty sure you were able to do that before he got elected. And fuck politics, I didn't vote for either lying candidate this past election.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story I heard is that he was buttfucking Verlander in the clubhouse and Justin fell off the bench he was bent over - voila, groin injury for Miggy.

I do wonder though, if Miggy had permission from the Indians to fuck their bitch.

That's not very nice.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a college football forum for that ... I'm not shy about my love for Michigan and my hatred for ohio state. There is a place for that.

Just in case you were wondering, I'll post about whatever I want wherever I want.

That said, the Wolverines are a bunch of dick-sniffers and Harbaugh is going to have to stay with Michigan for longer than he's ever stayed at any HC job and win out if he's to have a winning record against Urban Meyer.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case you were wondering, I'll post about whatever I want wherever I want.

That said, the Wolverines are a bunch of dick-sniffers and Harbaugh is going to have to stay with Michigan for longer than he's ever stayed at any HC job and win out if he's to have a winning record against Urban Meyer.

Since your going off thread ... here is the "Bang Order" for the Wolverines Future Michigan Football Schedules

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you know that Jimmy Jam's better CFB coach than Meyer because he played & coached in the NFL?

Billythekid

I'LL MAKE YA FAMOUS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more about winning. Urban never learned that. Miami will tell you that. Urban left that program in shambles. No guideness...aaron Hernandez...jimbo...molding boys into men. 3rd year is the championship year.
As the self-proclaimed expert of College Football on a Baseball thread I feel tis my duty to report that Meyer never coached at Miami (Ohio or FL). He was at Bowling Green and did pretty well there. As well as anyone could do at glorified prairie academy

Billythekid

I'LL MAKE YA FAMOUS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freedom to root for whomever you want. That is why I voted for Trump, but you also must respect @Billythekid 's choices. Maybe he went to the Big House for his 1st game, or maybe he is interested in higher learning, or he respects a program that has a history of excellence and winning, just maybe he is against the evil empire known as ohio state.
You can mark me down for all of thee above. Plus, my family has a lot of connection with Barberton, Ohio which is the birthplace of Bo fucking Schembechler, not to mention a slew of other UM greats

Billythekid

I'LL MAKE YA FAMOUS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In spite of my disgust for oh st, I even acknowledge that Meyer is one hell of a coach.

Now, if you will excuse me I am off to pound my scrote for publicly uttering these words.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet when you brush all this UM vs OSU and Harbaugh vs Urban aside, Voltaire still strikes me as a little bit on the douchy side. (I could picture him cringing at the pubic hair remark)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can mark me down for all of thee above. Plus, my family has a lot of connection with Barberton, Ohio which is the birthplace of Bo fucking Schembechler, not to mention a slew of other UM greats

Barberton huh? Good deal. Back in the day Central Hower & Barberton had some damn good basketball match ups. I'm originally from Akron.