• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:...What has Jimmy Jam won in his 2 years in ann arbor? Has he beaten his rival? No. Has he won the division? No. Has he won the conference? No. Has he played for a Natty? No. Has he won multiple big time bowl games? No. Now if you ignore all the stuff he hasn't accomplished then yeah...he's a real winner on the CFB level. I do give you credit for being a very special over the top homer though. Keep up the lousy work!:thumb:
It's more about winning. Urban never learned that. Miami will tell you that. Urban left that program in shambles. No guideness...aaron Hernandez...jimbo...molding boys into men. 3rd year is the championship year.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers home. Back fro.long road trip.
Get mariners to open home stand. Tigers look to control the central. NOW!!

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're starting a lineup of scrubs, and you see that Kyle Gibson is the opposing pitcher...

Ausmus_clap.jpg

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians get ass whipping by the white sox....
1 day in 1st place....indians can't handle the pressure. Tigers pressure that is....to much

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How drunk are you right now to say all Tigers fans are rational? You must ignore all of the off the wall homeristic bullshit Yer Boy doug is always blathering about.

I didn't say rational ... I'm kinda rational/optimist ... that's boring. There are a lot of great fans who trash talk each other from all teams (mostly the Indians because you guys can back it up).

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Voltaire is a funny fella. He didn't like it when I mentioned Jim muther fukin' Harbaugh in this thread but when Hiz Boy doug talks about him in this thread & is swinging on Jimmy Jam's junk like Tarzan on a vine he's never had an issue w/ it. Kinda an odd double standard.

There's a college football forum for that ... I'm not shy about my love for Michigan and my hatred for ohio state. There is a place for that.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a college football forum for that ... I'm not shy about my love for Michigan and my hatred for ohio state. There is a place for that.

Except you NEVER say a thing too doug about his constant remarks about Harbaugh, UM, Ohio State, or Meyers! WHY IS THAT VOLTAIRE?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more about winning. Urban never learned that. Miami will tell you that. Urban left that program in shambles. No guideness...aaron Hernandez...jimbo...molding boys into men. 3rd year is the championship year.

It's more about winning? In case you haven't been paying attention (which I'm sure you haven't) Meyer's won a lot, unlike Jimmy Jam. And why did you mention Miami? That makes no sense. If Meyer's responsible for Hernandez then I guess Tom Osbourne's responsible for Lawrence Phillips right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for proving my point that if I mention Harbaugh you have an issue but if Yer Boy doug mentions him it's okay.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point that if I mention Harbaugh you have an issue but if Yer Boy doug mentions him it's okay.

Yes, I come to the A.L. Central for baseball talk. Not to hear about Michigan/ohio state or to see @Iffster stalk @dougplayer . If you guys hammer Doug ... no problem ... he makes statements that deserve to be challenged by his team's rivals.

Billythekid

I'LL MAKE YA FAMOUS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake me up when the first cholo tv star is president.

carlos-mencia.jpeg
Good Gawd Man! Ironically, a wall WILL be built when this happens

Billythekid

I'LL MAKE YA FAMOUS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say rational ... I'm kinda rational/optimist ... that's boring. There are a lot of great fans who trash talk each other from all teams (mostly the Indians because you guys can back it up).
I can remember a few years back when the AL Central was pretty boring. I like the parity now (but only when the Indians are winning the division)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I come to the A.L. Central for baseball talk. Not to hear about Michigan/ohio state or to see @Iffster stalk @dougplayer . If you guys hammer Doug ... no problem ... he makes statements that deserve to be challenged by his team's rivals.

That's what I've been trying to get through to you. The only reason I originally mentioned Harbaugh in this thread was in response to 1 of doug's comments.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians' fans don't root for the Celtics ... change you logo to the World Champion Cavaliers.

Actually I've never been a Cavs fan even though I root for the Indians & Browns. Been a Celtics fan since the days of Larry the Legend. Went to my 1st game @ old Boston Garden back in '82 or '83. Don't remember the exact year.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy on DL with groin injury.

Story I heard is that he was buttfucking Verlander in the clubhouse and Justin fell off the bench he was bent over - voila, groin injury for Miggy.

I do wonder though, if Miggy had permission from the Indians to fuck their bitch.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I've never been a Cavs fan even though I root for the Indians & Browns. Been a Celtics fan since the days of Larry the Legend. Went to my 1st game @ old Boston Garden back in '82 or '83. Don't remember the exact year.

Freedom to root for whomever you want. That is why I voted for Trump, but you also must respect @Billythekid 's choices. Maybe he went to the Big House for his 1st game, or maybe he is interested in higher learning, or he respects a program that has a history of excellence and winning, just maybe he is against the evil empire known as ohio state.