• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally first place teams are sellers. Last place teams, however...
But this is 1st place team on July 4. By July 30. They will be in 4th place.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''Doug my question for you would be different from the one I asked "Voltaire26". I was wondering IF you thought it was about time for the Tigers to go into "sell mode"? You seem reluctant to throw in the towel on the Tigers....so I assume you would not want to trade Tiger regulars like JD, Verlander, Justin Wilson, Kinsler, etc. If you have changed your mind on the Tigers' chance this year....let us know.''

''I'm sorry doug. I realize that if you answered the questions above about the Tiger's chances (this season) it could put you in a bad position for one of the 'other' characters. Afterall...how could "doug" suggest that the Tigers go into sell mode, when the 'overall' character calls for idiotic homerism, stupid remarks, and off topic conversations. Carry on as before - doug(s).

No reply from any doug character.....
just the usual babble from the one who portrays an idiot.

Hi @Voltaire26.....any comment from YOU? Or just doug? hehehehe
So far, the ''idiotic'' doug is just babbling. He does mention trading players....so how does that fit into the "team with the Heart" that will turn it around? Why would a team trade its regulars if they are planning to win the division? You guys have to smooth this out.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is 1st place team on July 4. By July 30. They will be in 4th place.

Even You can't possibly believe that. Even if you don't think that Cleveland is as good as they are (and they are good), there is no way they are in 4th by July 30th.

I'll do a riverdance if you're right (you aren't), because that means The Twins just have to run down KC and Detroit and that's a much easier task.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't. That rockhead thinks I am Iffy

You not iffy ... when it was found that doug and iffy are never on the board at the same time.

Doug is the set up ... he says something stupid and iffy comes in an tell him that he wrong.

we all think iffy is smart and he build out confidence that way.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You not iffy ... when it was found that doug and iffy are never on the board at the same time.

Doug is the set up ... he says something stupid and iffy comes in an tell him that he wrong.

we all think iffy is smart and he build out confidence that way.

LOL. Tell us more 'Voltaire'

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Voltaire.....I now have a quote from you that says doug says "stupid stuff". I have to wonder what doug will say when that is repeated to him. He thinks you are a pal and a great guy. Calls you "Vol"!!!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vol....iffy is a nut slacker licker. He is not me. Iffy is a loser. I am a winner.
You can tell by his dumb ass post. Always asking other there opinions. Because he has got a clue in his head. Iffy started new screen name. Peopleschicken. He does this because he can fool people from ohio. They are not a smart bunch those Ohio people

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fulmer showed all star stuff today. Fulmer should start the ASG... just saying. V mart turned corner? Miggy....hurt. But still on field for his team. That's heart. Brantley wouldn't do that

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger. All star. Fulmer. Schooling the giants.

Trams that come out on July 4th. Ready to compete. That's heart. That's what I AM talking about. Fulmer the all star. Verlander got snubbed. Keep comparing kluber to verlander...but as of right noe..kluber couldn't carry verlander jock

Tigers get credit for supplying quite a few all stars Robbie Ray, Andrew Miller, Max Scherzer and Avisail Garcia.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fulmer showed all star stuff today. Fulmer should start the ASG... just saying. V mart turned corner? Miggy....hurt. But still on field for his team. That's heart. Brantley wouldn't do that

come on doug, when Vmart turns a corner he leaves his blinker on he is so old.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kluber can't get the Job done. Should they trade kluber??? Iffy?? Tell us.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to The Doug Consortium:
Please work on your script. Getting far too predictable. Many comments are so ridiculous, they defy comment.
Realize the predicament the lousy Tigers puts you in, but you need to put more effort into your posts.

cc: Voltaire26

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to The Doug Consortium:
Please work on your script. Getting far too predictable. Many comments are so ridiculous, they defy comment.
Realize the predicament the lousy Tigers puts you in, but you need to put more effort into your posts.

cc: Voltaire26

Please leave me out of your schizophrenic posts.

As for anyone else (true fans), I will still be around to abuse anytime you would like. I am an unapologetic Tiger fan ... very aware of the Tiger's place in the standings.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please leave me out of your schizophrenic posts.

As for anyone else (true fans), I will still be around to abuse anytime you would like. I am an unapologetic Tiger fan ... very aware of the Tiger's place in the standings.

"I will still be around to abuse anytime you would like".....sort of like ''doug'', huh?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indians have traditionally hit Verlander pretty hard even when he was in his prime

Verlander this season against Cleveland: 3 starts, 11.30 ERA

Verlander this season against everyone else: 14 starts, 3.87 ERA