• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suspension is the correct thing as long as the other boy gets suspended too-otherwise, my dad would have taken them to court 48 years ago although none my siblings ever used foul language growing up. I didn't until the seventh grade and it was a little rough in that particular school. I got into a few fights defending myself and suspended once. It was well worth the suspension for the beating I gave that kid. I still have fond memories of the blood running down from his lips and nose.:lol:
I don't care.

Stop quoting my posts.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is done unless they make a move. Their ceiling is the 2nd round with this current roster

A Hayward return could take care of that, but can they let the deadline pass and hope that happens?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced that schools in this country are going to hell. I went to a pre-dominantly black and hispanic middle school. I remember I got jumped by 3 black kids (I was in the 6th grade) for simply being white; I got suspended for 10 days.

In 7th grade, one person was starting shit with me and some other kid. While I was eating lunch, this kid jumped me from behind. The 3rd person who was instigating it between me and the other guy was used as a witness making shit up that I said. I got 5 days in-door suspension.

*At this point, my mom said that conflicts are just going to come my way while at this school until I'm done with middle school. Just do what you got to do*

I served one more suspension for fighting - this one was worth it since it was one-on-one.

Principals are generally cucks, and your kid sounds like he's being brought up right. Don't change a thing.

What is a 'cuck'? How can you tell a cuck principal from a regular one?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Hayward return could take care of that, but can they let the deadline pass and hope that happens?

I can't see him coming back even if he wants to. I think they will hold him out unless it's a situation where he is cleared to practice several weeks before the playoffs begin so let's say early to mid March for example.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I understand why the NBA wouldn't want the AS draft televised after reading this.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I understand why the NBA wouldn't want the AS draft televised after reading this.

I'm not a fan of Hockey, so I wouldn't know how their all-star games typically play out, but I'm all for the awkwardness it puts these players in. The reason being is that it gives more incentive for the last players selected to try to go out and prove they weren't worthy of being selected so low. It could ramp up the intensity in a game that has lost it's luster. They need to do something to try and revive this shit show.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lalala:

Haven't watched yet

But, I don't think I can watch anymore players only.

Seriously, somebody needs to give Ernie a 10 day contract so that he's eligible.

Fuck it, I'm turning to Knicks, Warriors.
Yea, that players only crap isn't entertaining at all. They need to keep the proven ones - Shaq, Kenny & I like Azabuiki (I know he isn't on that show but he does call GS games from time to tome & he's on the pre/post game shows). But Webber, Greg Anthony & Reggie Miller get on my nerves most nights.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got "it" whatever "it" is. He's the first Lakers pick they've had this decade that's said "You know what? This is gonna be my team. I'm a star". Whether he gets there, we're still years from knowing. But he's got the mindset that no one else has had.
Yep, but there are some here that don't see it...still. SMH