• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you understand fantasy basketball? Brooklyn doesn't have a whole lot of talent, meaning Lin would get playing time and opportunities. Anyone selecting him in fantasy could have been getting a decent utility player eligible at both guard positions that can score some points while adding in some 3PM, rebounds, assists, and steals, while having a decent FT%. I'm sure whoever drafted him was taking a late round flyer on him.

Aside from that, I don't get the point in relishing in Lin's injury because a couple people you play fantasy basketball with drafted him and called him a good player. He put up 18 points and 4 assists in 25 minutes last night so it actually kind of looks like you were wrong to think he was a bad pick.
Dude, don't waste your breath.

This is who you're talking to.

th

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a guy who finishes last in every fantasy basketball league he ever participated in...........
I haven't been in your league for two seasons counting this year - Last year I was the champion in one and made the playoffs in another and did okay but had injuries in the third, so once again you don't know what your talking about June:dhd:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I laughed at them for selecting him to begin with when there were far better choices. I know that was wrong, but I couldn't help it. I don't like Jeremy Lin as a player - In his entire career, he has played all 82 games one time only. For fantasy - never been worth more than 20 per game and unreliable. Last year would have been his best year for fantasy if he had played more than 38 and in fact he has played 35 games or less 3 of 7 seasons, and in his seventies. I'm sorry the dude got hurt - but he is worse then Derek Rose, so I fail to understand why anyone didn't expect it.
It's already been pointed out that you have no idea what you are talking about.

He would have been a great late round steal if he gave you 15 and six all year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 18 pts and 4 or 5 dimes.

I have no idea who you're talking about & it's really not important. What is important is what Swappy P did in the Warriors season opener. 23 points on 8 of 9 shooting. He had more point than Steph or Klay! And since The Swapster is such a multi talent hoopster it'll only be a matter of time before he takes either Curry or Thompson's starting spot on the floor. Both of them better be looking over their shoulders.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's already been pointed out that you have no idea what you are talking about.

He would have been a great late round steal if he gave you 15 and six all year.
Jeremy Lin played 38 games last year. and 15 ppg and 6 apg for fantasy is not a top tier player. Coming off the bench in real life - would be the best position on a real team - but have fun with your hero - I don't care either way. You like, I don't. I liked Kobe, others didn't.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I laughed at them for selecting him to begin with when there were far better choices. I know that was wrong, but I couldn't help it. I don't like Jeremy Lin as a player - In his entire career, he has played all 82 games one time only. For fantasy - never been worth more than 20 per game and unreliable. Last year would have been his best year for fantasy if he had played more than 38 and in fact he has played 35 games or less 3 of 7 seasons, and in his seventies. I'm sorry the dude got hurt - but he is worse then Derek Rose, so I fail to understand why anyone didn't expect it.

Rose has torn his ACL twice and his MCL once. I don't think anyone has a worst injury history in the league than Rose. Your schtick here is very recognizable. I assume you're a Kenyon Martin fan.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose has torn his ACL twice and his MCL once. I don't think anyone has a worst injury history in the league than Rose. Your schtick here is very recognizable. I assume you're a Kenyon Martin fan.
Not really - and quite honestly - I would love for Rose to finish his career nicely - I just have my doubts about players that are injured a lot. As I recall Jason Kid had some serious injuries, and rebounded well and even won a championship - so it happens

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea who you're talking about & it's really not important. What is important is what Swappy P did in the Warriors season opener. 23 points on 8 of 9 shooting. He had more point than Steph or Klay! And since The Swapster is such a multi talent hoopster it'll only be a matter of time before he takes either Curry or Thompson's starting spot on the floor. Both of them better be looking over their shoulders.
But But, they said Swaggy made the Warriors a better team now

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@True Lakers Fan help me out with this injury history thing with Lin:

Jeremy Lin - Wikipedia

Looks like he's been pretty durable up until last year. Golden St. he was an end of the bench player and finally caught on with the Knicks midway through the lockout shortened year. Hardly fits the narrative that he's consistently injured.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Lin BUT this does help the Cavs. Their 2018 Brooklyn pick is looking that much better lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has he not? The Warriors are 0-1. Hardly a reason to start criticizing them for Swaggy's play.
The Warriors will be fine - The dude will come off the bench, play hard and get his points. The Lakers had a tough time with him most of the time because the coaches sucked like hell. Luke Walton brought the best out of him.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy Lin played 38 games last year. and 15 ppg and 6 apg for fantasy is not a top tier player. Coming off the bench in real life - would be the best position on a real team - but have fun with your hero - I don't care either way. You like, I don't. I liked Kobe, others didn't.
Who said he was top 10?

You pulled a asshole move patting yourself on the back when a guy got hurt. You Piss and moan that people are picking on you. But, you start hurling insults when you get called on your own insensitive, nonsensical BULLSHIT.

To make matters worse, you pulled a complete bitch move in another thread trying to rescue Ronnie for Hurricane shark shit and the turds that made fun of Hayward.

Misunderstood?

GMAFB...They flat out laughed at that kid's expense. I guess you were looking for some camaraderie or safety in numbers.

But, you won't get it.